Author Topic: Yep, I agree.... Nate Dogg has fallen...  (Read 439 times)

Big BpG

Yep, I agree.... Nate Dogg has fallen...
« on: January 23, 2005, 12:53:55 AM »
I don't know, it just doesn't grab me anymore... I was listening to some Shade Sheist today (an album I probaby only listened to once)... and I checked out the song "Wake Up" and man, Nate come off nice and well, his music now doesn't do it for me. His voice is for laid back music, not gangsta Gunit or this 213 crap.

-BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

King Of L.A.

Re: Yep, I agree.... Nate Dogg has fallen...
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2005, 12:57:06 AM »
did ur face really look that fucked up?

Big BpG

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2005, 01:07:00 AM »
did ur face really look that fucked up?

yea, there's a story about it on the g-spot forum, but post about nate d o double.

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2005, 01:12:04 AM »
I think he's stayed pretty consistent throughout his carrer.  I've never been dissapointed by him.  I think his performance on 213 "Wait A Minute" is fuckin dope.  I'm always amazed at the melodies he comes up with.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2005, 01:18:34 AM »
whats wrong with the 213 album?  ???  there was some dope "laid back" songs in there...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2005, 01:33:50 AM »
Nate Dogg's still tight, and he still comes up with catchy hooks...but I think he's "overkilling" himself right now. He's jumped on way too many songs over the past 2 years...

Bo$ta Bo$$

• 'G'
  • The Bo$$ would like to see ya
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2005, 03:24:56 AM »
Nate Dogg's still tight, and he still comes up with catchy hooks...but I think he's "overkilling" himself right now. He's jumped on way too many songs over the past 2 years...
yeah I think it's true that he's on a lot of songs the past year, and that's why you might be dissapointed in him, because one song wasn't as good as the ones he made before, but I think he still has his classics. 8)

Okka

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2005, 06:28:37 AM »
I've never been dissapointed by him. 

IzUwitIt

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2005, 06:35:39 AM »

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2005, 06:59:27 AM »
I think I was the first on dubcc that dared to admit Nate has fallen off and I still hold on to that opinion. Take Game's album for example: Nate Dogg is featured on the only 2 tracks I really do not like.

C-Swift

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2005, 08:49:27 AM »

Exactly what I feel

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2005, 09:58:21 AM »
Nate is the fuckin man.  I never get tired of hearing a ND song.  As for 213, he came the tightest on the cd IMO.  I love "My Dirty Ho" when hes going "She thought I was gone........When The Dogs Away, Funny how the Cats will play", thats just pure Nate at his best IMO....

DAYUM

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2005, 10:09:50 AM »
nate dogg and warren g are the only few artists that never have dissapointed me

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2005, 10:12:28 AM »
Nate Dogg is still tite, he hasn't fallen off at all.  Did he fall off just because all he gets to say on "Where I'm From" is just those words?

PLANT

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2005, 10:23:35 AM »
Nate Dogg is still tite, he hasn't fallen off at all.  Did he fall off just because all he gets to say on "Where I'm From" is just those words?
Where Im from is a legit song....And Special is sick too.