Author Topic: The Detention and Subsequent Abuse of Female Iraqis  (Read 452 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Detention and Subsequent Abuse of Female Iraqis
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2005, 09:41:03 PM »
That would be like saying "Everyone who voted for Clinton supports adultery and cheating on their wives."

no it wouldn't.  you are not voting for what the candidate does in his personal life, but for his policies and actions.  if the president likes bowling my vote for him does not mean i also like bowling.  My vote for clinton had nothing to do with who he is fucking.  If he fucks fat brunettes it is silly to say i also support fucking fat brunette.  on the other hand, if clinton recklessly ran a deficit and damaged our long-term ecnomic stability I bear some responsibility for my decision to support him.  The Bush Administration allowed, and condones torture, woodrow played the politician and never said yay or nay on the issue.  he has yet to speak out against torture, but at this point his opposition to it is only political.... its embarassing to say your in some way responsible for this, but supporting the war makes you implicitly responsible for its consequences.

If a german knew hitler was genociding the jews and still supported him but said "hey i support him for other reasons" you still are condoning genocide. the party of personal responsibility should learn to actually practice what it preaches.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2005, 09:50:11 PM »
Bush didn't order people to torture those people though, so technically it's not even a "policy" or "action" as you call it. Yeah, I think he's a horrible president, but I don't agree with the fact that everyone who voted for him supports abuse. That's absurd.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2005, 09:56:35 PM »
Bush didn't order people to torture those people though, so technically it's not even a "policy" or "action" as you call it. Yeah, I think he's a horrible president, but I don't agree with the fact that everyone who voted for him supports abuse. That's absurd.

thats your opinion, and he may not have cast the order, but it came from the administration, and when you vote you vote for the whole enchilda... anyways, while i can agree with your arguement in regards to the casual bush voter.  woodrow not only voted for bush, he supported the war.  if you support something you are responsible for its consequences.  and as we all know this war had consequences: tens of thousands of iraqs have been killed or seriously injured, 10,000 americans have been killed or seriously injured, and then there is abu graib.

if this war went well, republicans would have rubbed it in everyon's face and enjoyed the fact they supported a successful war.  now that its a failure they think they can run from the negatives and say "well hey i didnt want that to happen" while still desiring accolades for the few positives that may come from the mess.  if iraq ever is a free and propserous society they will no doubt brag about "their" accomplishment, but they want to say the failures aren't theirs. 

so yeah, i agree casual republicans can be let off the hook, die hards like woodrow share in the responsibility for the iraqi mess.  there are republicans who are actually arguing and fighting for change in their party, woodrow is not one of those people.

Thirteen

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2005, 06:20:14 AM »
now there's the intelligent Jamal up there, those are perfect points

There only exists one kind of Jamal, which is the intelligent one.... the same one who sonned you in that other thread.  :-*

nah there's the delusional one that picks arguments that he can't win and there's this jamal....there's a thin line between the two

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2005, 08:15:28 AM »

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2005, 08:30:20 AM »
They were probably asking for it. Everyone knows ALL women are liars. Dick teasings cunts.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2005, 01:30:56 PM »
They were probably asking for it. Everyone knows ALL women are liars. Dick teasings cunts.
Like your mom?

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2005, 02:53:04 PM »

LMAO

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2005, 03:41:19 PM »
Like your mom?

Jamal.... [snigger]
Well she moved in ways
Weeks and months it was

davida.b.

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2005, 04:22:14 PM »

So I take it you like the dick?

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2005, 08:36:56 PM »

this has to be an alias

Matrix Heart

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2005, 09:40:40 PM »
Ant, you can't say that a person who voted for Bush is automatically supporting everything that happens while he's in power.

But a person like woodrow won't admit mistakes made by the bush administration he's a die hard like rush or hannity.

They'll find ways to justify republicans.

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2005, 04:55:53 AM »

So I take it you like the dick?

CHOMP

You fucking joey.
Well she moved in ways
Weeks and months it was

Woodrow

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2005, 08:08:34 AM »
You imply your support by supporting GWB, his administration, and Alberto Gonzales. 
Speaking of racism, Ant's "Logic" doesn't really work out and he contradicts himself even in the above statement.

Ant: Everybody who voted for Bush implies their support of Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell, Alberto Gonzales and every other minority in Bush's cabinet.

How can the Republican Party be "Racist" like you portray it, but support these figures?

Woodrow

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2005, 08:09:25 AM »
if you support something you are responsible for its consequences, of course republicans no longer understand the concept of responsibility. 

More hypocrisy