Author Topic: Fat Joe on 50 Cent  (Read 602 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fat Joe on 50 Cent
« on: January 24, 2005, 02:47:45 AM »
The everlasting feud between 50 Cent and Ja Rule has caused a new beef with the G-Unit rapper and Fat Joe.
In a song off his upcoming album, 50 raps, "You thought 'Lean Back' was big in the club/my shit did 11 mill/your shit was a dud."
And Fat Joe isn't taking this lightly.
"I really don't care what he thinks," Fat Joe told andPOP last week, in a video interview being posted Wednesday. "I'm not the battle rap type. I just think he's gone crazy."
Joe believes 50 Cent targeted him in the song because of his association with Ja Rule. Joe and Ja appear on the track "New York," off Ja's latest album.
"Ja Rule has been a friend of mine since before him and 50 got into a problem. I've been working with him, so he [targeted me] because I'm supporting him," Joe said.
"I never look for trouble with him. I've never wanted trouble with him."
50's feud with Ja Rule has been going on since 50 released his debut album in 2003. 50 had the highest selling album that year, while Ja Rule's sales saw a decline.
"Although I'm Ja Rule's friend," Joe said, "Ja Rule has never told me, 'yo, let's get 'em together.' I've never been involved with that so it's really weird that [50] would be coming at me, but I guess the guy feels he needs this type of hype whenever he comes out with his album or whatever and how more credible could you be then disrespecting Fat Joe?"

Joe won't overlook 50's lyrics, but isn't sure how to retaliate.
"Let's hear his song first before we know what we're going to do."
The only thing he is sure of is that 50 hasn't heard the last of Fat Joe. "It don’t die with his song."

And this shit goes on and on.....

GangstaBoogy

Re: Fat Joe on 50 Cent
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 02:54:44 AM »
I guess the guy feels he needs this type of hype whenever he comes out with his album or whatever

exactly!
the 2 singles he put out SUCK so now he's gaining buzz off a diss track that no ones heard

its funny cuz if Fat Joe would've been dissing 50 first cats around here would be whinnin that "he's just looking for attention"
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2005, 02:58:01 AM »
yep

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2005, 04:53:05 AM »
I would say fat joe start making lyrics to cut 50 in 2 quarters...  lol

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2005, 10:45:12 AM »
i dont like fat joe but hes right.50 is an attention whore

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2005, 10:55:34 AM »
It's until somebody destroys 50 on a track ( see 'Ether' ) that he'll finally realize how pointless this beef shit is. I doubt Fat Joe, Ja Rule or even Jadakiss can do it successfully...maybe Jada, but I wouldn't mind Nas making "Ether Part 2". 8)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2005, 11:27:39 AM »
caaaaaaamon nas!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2005, 12:11:09 PM »
I love love for Nas to hand 50 his ass. Dude's trippin'.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2005, 01:14:27 PM »

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2005, 02:29:50 PM »
It's until somebody destroys 50 on a track ( see 'Ether' ) that he'll finally realize how pointless this beef shit is. I doubt Fat Joe, Ja Rule or even Jadakiss can do it successfully...maybe Jada, but I wouldn't mind Nas making "Ether Part 2". 8)

after shyne's diss, 50 looks real stupid

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2005, 02:38:15 PM »
can't stand Joe nowadays but the way 50 started this pathetic shit alone makes it pretty much impossible for 50 to win any of the battles he might cause with this track

I guess the guy feels he needs this type of hype whenever he comes out with his album or whatever

exactly!
the 2 singles he put out SUCK so now he's gaining buzz off a diss track that no ones heard

its funny cuz if Fat Joe would've been dissing 50 first cats around here would be whinnin that "he's just looking for attention"

yeah, it's incredibly funny how everyone is givin 50 props and can't admit he's being a bitch:

:::::::::

I would say fat joe start making lyrics to cut 50 in 2 quarters...  lol

i dont like fat joe but hes right.50 is an attention whore

caaaaaaamon nas!

I love love for Nas to hand 50 his ass. Dude's trippin'.

caaaaaaamon nas!

after shyne's diss, 50 looks real stupid

::::

now you stop whining like a baby, g and realize that this against the grain whining is useless once it doesn't go against shit anymore

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2005, 03:13:18 PM »
now you stop whining like a baby, g and realize that this against the grain whining is useless once it doesn't go against shit anymore
;D lol word

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2005, 03:45:22 PM »
Fat Joe would just straight beat 50's ass...

bottom line
Hatesrats 2oo0V

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2005, 03:51:51 PM »
Fat Joe would just straight beat 50's ass...

bottom line
Hatesrats 2oo0V

::)

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2005, 03:54:56 PM »

let everybody with a problem box.. put all proceeds in some kind of charity or in my pockets...

all this bumpin 2 sell albums is gettin 3rd gradish...

fat joe and 50 r both cocky muhfuckas...

let them 2 ego's knuckle up in the ring...

nas need to get camron and jim jones be4 he decides to ride on 50... he still hasnt etherized them 2 niggas... i think nasir is scared..seriously.. i think cam'ron could humilate nasir...if he comes to him with ether bullshit 4real..