Author Topic: Fat Joe on 50 Cent  (Read 601 times)

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
Re: Fat Joe on 50 Cent
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2005, 01:59:46 AM »
mm maybe ur rigt... maybe his afraid camron puls a 50cent attack on him just like 50 did a 50cent attack on ja rule.. lol other then that camron cant do nuthing against nas lyrics

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2005, 04:47:33 AM »
I love love for Nas to hand 50 his ass. Dude's trippin'.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2005, 07:15:38 AM »
i hope fat joe punches 50 in the face, like he did ace, but they both suck.

"ask dunn about my mean kids...frizzle, steam, triple beam, cripple teams, when you seen money in queensbridge? never! i used to catch the tunnel, little e, vernon side, gave him packs and bundles"

nas doesnt want to end up like stan spit.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2005, 08:06:45 AM »
Fat Joe is a Fat Ass Pussy.  Never liked him.

Its really too bad Jada isnt planning on responding to this.  He kinda let me down  :-\

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2005, 08:14:04 AM »

Its really too bad Jada isnt planning on responding to this.  He kinda let me down  :-\

Jews tell them big rappers what to do.. you can't blame Jada entirely.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2005, 08:16:24 AM »
Eat a dick.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2005, 08:20:07 AM »
Eat a dick.

I'm right, sorry if I screwed up some illusions. And while I'm at it, Santa doesn't exist. I'm on fire.
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2005, 08:22:26 AM »
Illusions?

You've just reinforced something I thought was a stereotype: Germans don't like Jewish people.

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2005, 08:22:59 AM »
lol @ 7 blamin the jews

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2005, 08:27:44 AM »
Illusions?

You've just reinforced something I thought was a stereotype: Germans don't like Jewish people.

LOL ...

last time I checked, owning something is a positive thing.

like me owning you, or also like Jimmy Iovine owning the Rap-Game.

How does Jimmy controlling a considerable part of the mainstream in Rap having to do with Germans not liking Jewish people? You are a moron.
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2005, 08:34:49 AM »
LOL ...

How does Jimmy controlling a considerable part of the mainstream in Rap having to do with Germans not liking Jewish people? You are a moron.

OWNING?

So now you're portraying Jewish people as owners of properts?! Jimmy Iovine "owns" Rappers?

The thinly veiled racism continues...

What does Mr. Iovine controlling interscope have to do with you not liking Jewish people?

You want to see beef between 50 and Jadakiss. You've heard rumors that Mr. Iovine has told Jadkiss not to respond to 50's beef song. You'd like to see a battle between these 2, so you're angry, and take your anger out by not blaming one individual, but an entire group of people.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2005, 08:41:05 AM »
LOL ...

OWNING?

So now you're portraying Jewish people as owners of properts?! Jimmy Iovine "owns" Rappers?

The thinly veiled racism continues...

What does Mr. Iovine controlling interscope have to do with you not liking Jewish people?

You want to see beef between 50 and Jadakiss. You've heard rumors that Mr. Iovine has told Jadkiss not to respond to 50's beef song. You'd like to see a battle between these 2, so you're angry, and take your anger out by not blaming one individual, but an entire group of people.

LoL.. keep searching for enemies. Next time I say I don't like a certain raptrack you prolly come to tell me Im racist towards blacks. I'm not angry because of the beef. It's just that most people don't take into account how the game works, and how business works. And it's not only Iovine either, Paul Rosenberg is Jewish as well for instance. Saying I don't like Jews in general because of that is rubbish. Fact remains that I was right in saying that Jews control those big rappers, if you see racist methaphors in terms like "owning" it's you who has issues, not me.
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2005, 08:47:49 AM »
LoL.. keep searching for enemies. Next time I say I don't like a certain raptrack you prolly come to tell me Im racist towards blacks. I'm not angry because of the beef. It's just that most people don't take into account how the game works, and how business works. And it's not only Iovine either, Paul Rosenberg is Jewish as well for instance. Saying I don't like Jews in general because of that is rubbish. Fact remains that I was right in saying that Jews control those big rappers, if you see racist methaphors in terms like "owning" it's you who has issues, not me.

Searching for enemies?

You're from Germany. You've never been to the United States. You haven't graduated high school. You have NO contacts in the music industry. Somehow, you think you know how the "game works"??!!

You can pretend all you want that you're not a bigot, but look at  what you just said: "Jews control those big rappers"

You're blatantly playing into an age old stereotype. You being a German makes it even more ironic.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2005, 08:57:08 AM »

Searching for enemies?

You're from Germany. You've never been to the United States. You haven't graduated high school. You have NO contacts in the music industry. Somehow, you think you know how the "game works"??!!

You can pretend all you want that you're not a bigot, but look at  what you just said: "Jews control those big rappers"

You're blatantly playing into an age old stereotype. You being a German makes it even more ironic.

So what are you exactly saying at all.. that Jews don't have shit to say in the industry? If you say that, you are wrong. Analyse my posts all you want, the fact remains that you are wrong, if you really claim Im totally wrong. I don't need to graduate from Lincoln High School to know that Jimmy has his influence ... That doesn't even diss Jews, hell, I'd like to control 50 and co. and also get paid a shitload for it. You are playing into an age old stereotype, meaning that you say dumb, ignorant shit regardless of how obvious it is that you try to argue against well-known aspects.
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2005, 08:59:39 AM »
So what are you exactly saying at all.. that Jews don't have shit to say in the industry? If you say that, you are wrong. Analyse my posts all you want, the fact remains that you are wrong, if you really claim Im totally wrong. I don't need to graduate from Lincoln High School to know that Jimmy has his influence ... That doesn't even diss Jews, hell, I'd like to control 50 and co. and also get paid a shitload for it. You are playing into an age old stereotype, meaning that you say dumb, ignorant shit regardless of how obvious it is that you try to argue against well-known aspects.
How does ones religion have ANYTHING to do with the way they run their business, and why do you feel the need to bring it up?