Author Topic: Its true, Bad Azz got jumped........  (Read 2776 times)

budsmokeronly

Re: Its true, Bad Azz got jumped........
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2002, 06:12:49 AM »
someone posted this at the dpg forum

Look I just got off the phone with Big A, he told me via cell phone Kurupt saw Bad Azz standing outside the club. and said quote: "there go that nigga Bad Azz." Suge said "go holla at that nigga." When Kurpt went to holla at him Suge came up from behind Bad Azz and grabbed him by the collar and by his drawlz and slapped him up. Then Kurupt wanted to jump in to stop the shit but some nigga's from East Coast crip jumped in and started stomping and kicking Bad Azz. Big A said the nigga's from EastCoast was rolling with Suge (Bloods & Crips) don't ask me why. Anyway the only reason Bad Azz got away was because Hump or Humpty to those who watched the Kurupt G TV DVD, who's Kurupts cousin jumped in, grabbed that nigga and rushed him into some whiteboy's car and told him get outta here cuz and basically saved that nigga. Big A also told me that the whole time this was going on Kurupt didn't jump in but told Hump to tell Bad Azz that he still love him and all the nigga's from DPG. Regardless it looks like the damage is done, Kurupt will probably never be a part of DPG again. I also asked him why Kurupt went back to Tha Row he told me, but I actually already knew, but Kurupt owed the IRS 1 million dollars in Taxes and he was really hurting for cash, and his baby momma's was trippin over child support. Kurupt is not signed to Tha Row he is still signed to Artemis/Antra Records, Kurupt still owes them 3 albums. Now the plot thickens Joe Mazzone the CEO of Antra Records is a Mob cat from Philly who went to the Penn, to talk to Suge about Kurupt leaving DeathRow and believe me Suge don't want to mess with some real Italian Mafia shit. We'll see what happens as the DPG/Tha Row saga continues....

I almost forgot ,Big A also told me that he along with the other DPG affiliates couldn't understand why Kurupt went back to Suge even though he owed money to the IRS because Suge threatened to kill Kurupt when he was still on Deathrow, that was the reason that he ran and hid behind Joe Mazzone because he figured Suge wouldn't want to fuck with some real mob shit...
Oh Boy!!!

So for all those who think they know the real, the story is always deeper than what we might think...

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2002, 06:20:09 AM »
yea...lol

i still cant see why kurupt becomes a bitch when suge beats bad azz.. lol...  
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Don Seer

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2002, 08:49:47 AM »
i was just about to post what acgrundy posted. shit is crazy.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2002, 10:20:23 AM »
The game is gettin real corny!  Kurupt sold his soul.. and now he can't go back to the hood.  I'm more disappointed rather then mad.  But damn.. if this proves to be true.. can ya'll imagine the diss'N thats about to start?  FUUUUUCCCCKKKK.. Why did Kurupt have to do it.. why.. why.. why???

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

budsmokeronly

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2002, 10:31:57 AM »
remember when the kurupt news first hit the net, and people on here were glad that he went back to the row, and thought it would be good for his career.  To those people: are you still happy about his decision?

bez

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2002, 11:31:00 AM »
dam its really fucked up,things seem to be falling apart fast.  Big up to the guy that got Bad Azz outter there.  He must of had sum balls to jump into the middle of a fight between Suge and loads of crips.  

Don Seer

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2002, 11:45:26 AM »
what are you talking about bez?

suge+bloods+ the crips went for bad azz!

(according to that message...)

bez

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2002, 12:34:04 PM »
didnt I read that Suge and a load of crips done in Bad Azz or am I just tired as fuck??

goldeneyeoutlaw

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2002, 12:35:19 PM »
Big up to the guy that got Bad Azz outter there.  He must of had sum balls to jump into the middle of a fight between Suge and loads of crips.  

I agree. That's a real man, someone who does what's right and doesn't hesitate to help another man and even save his life if he can.
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
Borysenko, Joan

budsmokeronly

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2002, 01:02:21 PM »
I agree. That's a real man, someone who does what's right and doesn't hesitate to help another man and even save his life if he can.  

word

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2002, 05:08:45 PM »
Those Pics are SOOOOO fake its not even funny.....

Correct me If Im wrong, Im a lil slow, but did everybody already knew that or are they fallin 4 it?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2002, 05:14:52 PM »
someone posted this at the dpg forum

Look I just got off the phone with Big A, he told me via cell phone Kurupt saw Bad Azz standing outside the club. and said quote: "there go that nigga Bad Azz." Suge said "go holla at that nigga." When Kurpt went to holla at him Suge came up from behind Bad Azz and grabbed him by the collar and by his drawlz and slapped him up. Then Kurupt wanted to jump in to stop the shit but some nigga's from East Coast crip jumped in and started stomping and kicking Bad Azz. Big A said the nigga's from EastCoast was rolling with Suge (Bloods & Crips) don't ask me why. Anyway the only reason Bad Azz got away was because Hump or Humpty to those who watched the Kurupt G TV DVD, who's Kurupts cousin jumped in, grabbed that nigga and rushed him into some whiteboy's car and told him get outta here cuz and basically saved that nigga. Big A also told me that the whole time this was going on Kurupt didn't jump in but told Hump to tell Bad Azz that he still love him and all the nigga's from DPG. Regardless it looks like the damage is done, Kurupt will probably never be a part of DPG again. I also asked him why Kurupt went back to Tha Row he told me, but I actually already knew, but Kurupt owed the IRS 1 million dollars in Taxes and he was really hurting for cash, and his baby momma's was trippin over child support. Kurupt is not signed to Tha Row he is still signed to Artemis/Antra Records, Kurupt still owes them 3 albums. Now the plot thickens Joe Mazzone the CEO of Antra Records is a Mob cat from Philly who went to the Penn, to talk to Suge about Kurupt leaving DeathRow and believe me Suge don't want to mess with some real Italian Mafia shit. We'll see what happens as the DPG/Tha Row saga continues....

I almost forgot ,Big A also told me that he along with the other DPG affiliates couldn't understand why Kurupt went back to Suge even though he owed money to the IRS because Suge threatened to kill Kurupt when he was still on Deathrow, that was the reason that he ran and hid behind Joe Mazzone because he figured Suge wouldn't want to fuck with some real mob shit...
Oh Boy!!!

So for all those who think they know the real, the story is always deeper than what we might think...

nice story ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2002, 05:31:05 PM »
I told yall it was true...

Don Seer

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2002, 12:26:17 PM »
Damon X just posted this up on tha row's forum.

----------

Just a note of clarification. Suge Knight didn't touch a hair on Bad Azz. The current confrontation is a situation that deals with Bad Azz and a Tha Row "affiliate." It can be assumed that Kurupt had something to do with it, but that is an assumption. How do I know this? Well, I was in Vegas for one day (you know that ain't enough time, lol) to do some business and popped in and out of the Magic Convention, I wasn't at the club where incident occured, but I was told by some industry kinfolks who were said it was some "Tha Row Niggas" who whooped Bad'z Azz off in the cut and Suge wasn't around. This had nothing to do with Snoop, Daz and all the current drama, but between Bad Azz and Tha Row's "affiliate member." There is more detail to this and it looks like this is only the beginning.
Why fools have to mix streets with music is beyond me, but all this energy should be directed towards the label's artists and getting shit off the ground. Unfortunately, the actions that have been taken by this label is a 180 degree turn from what Suge was talking about last August, but I guess after 5+ years in the pen, he just couldn't keep the streets out the business. I think some innocent people are going to get hurt who are not directly involved with this shit, but will be because they are signed to the label. I think all former artists should be thankful that they are not on this label, because this whole situation is getting out of hand and keeping people from feeding their families. Regardless, I feel in my own humble opinion if folks don't take care of music business, they will lose their "current" stable of artists. I hope shit changes soon.

----------

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2002, 12:29:00 PM »
intresting...