Author Topic: Irv Gotti, and Murder Inc.. accomplishes to be arrested this week.  (Read 1114 times)

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
Re: Irv Gotti, and Murder Inc.. accomplishes to be arrested this week.
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2005, 02:40:59 PM »
meh i dunno who to believe and really now days i dont care
its like watching wrestling its all fake but its fun to watch but some kids just take it wayyy too serious and argue about it so much

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2005, 02:51:11 PM »
meh i dunno who to believe and really now days i dont care
its like watching wrestling its all fake but its fun to watch but some kids just take it wayyy too serious and argue about it so much

lol you right there.. but I just like to discuss and let peeps see there is another way to look at sum point then the most look at it.... cuz what most peeps know isnt always right... thats same as going against teachers and showing them they are wrong although they know they are wrong not that they will say they are wrong... but i just luv to know that they know that they are wrong... yeah sumtimes it gets me "spelled" or whateva is said in english here in dutch we say "geschorst".. maybe that a dutchiez can translate that..

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2005, 02:58:20 PM »
haha yea i love arguing too thats the best part of a message board is arguing about shit
but the beef arguments are played out because nobody knows what really happeend, we're all just guessin shit so we can never be for certain about what we say u know

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2005, 03:03:56 PM »
mm did he whoop jas ass?? no!  did 50 make threats yes did he live up what he said no.. if u got real homiez you will know that ja didnt ask black child to give 50 a knife... and by the way why ya bringing ja in to this.. its about murderinc.. they family if one of them does things they all in it.... and atleast ja doesnt snitch.. unlike 50..

let em know!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2005, 03:10:56 PM »
yea thats true. but I dont like 50 anywayz... 1. for making ghetto quran(how dare he uses the word quran 2) (its a fact) check the internet you will find it..... 2. for getting knifed by blackchild( some1 he called pussy) and later on on a awards show giving him the award for the wackest rapper(Its a fact).. 3. dissing ja rule and at the same time his doing what disses he spitted to jarule....  like making rnb hooks like making a clip of him making yakusa scared and all that crap(its a fact).... these are facts I think i can make more facts and more geussing.. but too tired Ima gone smoke some JUAnA(POT) and listen to NAS and sleep sleeep.lol...  ;D ;D 8) 8)

2004s Number 1...

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2005, 03:41:53 PM »
if "murder inc" stands for McGriff then yeah "they" were real after all. that dosn't change anything about Ja rule being one fake ass busta, being down with somebody doesn't make you shit. Being a criminal is one thing, Ja Rule is a criminal for knowing about it without reporing it to the cops alone, but how does that make him "real". He's talkin bout being a thug from the streets, shooting people ect, yet when he needs 50 stabbed he sends Black Child cause he ain't got the balls to do it. 50 was a street hustler hat's pretty much official and when he needed Ja's ass whooped he did it himself.
mm did he whoop jas ass?? no!  did 50 make threats yes did he live up what he said no.. if u got real homiez you will know that ja didnt ask black child to give 50 a knife... and by the way why ya bringing ja in to this.. its about murderinc.. they family if one of them does things they all in it.... and atleast ja doesnt snitch.. unlike 50..

did 50 whoop Ja's ass? yes. did 50 make threads he didn't live up to ? yes, just like every other gangsta rapper ever who has been into beefs, inculding Tray Deee, C-Bo, Lynch, Eazy, Jayo, Dresta, and everybody else who's considered gangsta by pretty much everybody. Gangsta rappers exaggerate in their rhymes, if you call it faking then they are all fakes in your eyes

"if one of them does things they all in it" = false. If I know about my homie being or boss being into that kinda shit, I won't snitch, even if I usually was a snitch I wouldn't for the simple fact that he's a homie / my boss. Would it make me gangsta when I myself never did shit in my life ? I don't think so. As I said before, being down with somebody doesn't make you shit

and that restraining order thing is a joke, what everybody seems to be callin 50 a snitch for is speaking on certain things on wax but if that makes you a snitch then 50's enemies are all snitchez themselves (yuk for saying Suge slapped Game when he's on parole and been locked up before just for slappin somebody, sticky for saying Ja stabbed 50 ect.. )

"man his a pussy 2 cuz black said 50 was holding a gun when he was at 50s place and blackchild a knife 50 didnt do shit.. "
50 said it was dark in the room, don't remember anyting about a gun. We don't know who's speaking the truth here so we can't judge it

Everybody's speakin on that kinda shit, just cause 50 is as famous as he is it doesn't make it snitching.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2005, 06:24:12 PM »
AHAHAHA. Dumbasses you're making good money, why get into that drug shit?

If it is true, thats some fucking dumb shit on the Incs part.
^^ thats what i say 

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2005, 03:54:56 AM »
if "murder inc" stands for McGriff then yeah "they" were real after all. that dosn't change anything about Ja rule being one fake ass busta, being down with somebody doesn't make you shit. Being a criminal is one thing, Ja Rule is a criminal for knowing about it without reporing it to the cops alone, but how does that make him "real". He's talkin bout being a thug from the streets, shooting people ect, yet when he needs 50 stabbed he sends Black Child cause he ain't got the balls to do it. 50 was a street hustler hat's pretty much official and when he needed Ja's ass whooped he did it himself.

did 50 whoop Ja's ass? yes. did 50 make threads he didn't live up to ? yes, just like every other gangsta rapper ever who has been into beefs, inculding Tray Deee, C-Bo, Lynch, Eazy, Jayo, Dresta, and everybody else who's considered gangsta by pretty much everybody. Gangsta rappers exaggerate in their rhymes, if you call it faking then they are all fakes in your eyes

"if one of them does things they all in it" = false. If I know about my homie being or boss being into that kinda shit, I won't snitch, even if I usually was a snitch I wouldn't for the simple fact that he's a homie / my boss. Would it make me gangsta when I myself never did shit in my life ? I don't think so. As I said before, being down with somebody doesn't make you shit

and that restraining order thing is a joke, what everybody seems to be callin 50 a snitch for is speaking on certain things on wax but if that makes you a snitch then 50's enemies are all snitchez themselves (yuk for saying Suge slapped Game when he's on parole and been locked up before just for slappin somebody, sticky for saying Ja stabbed 50 ect.. )

"man his a pussy 2 cuz black said 50 was holding a gun when he was at 50s place and blackchild a knife 50 didnt do shit.. "
50 said it was dark in the room, don't remember anyting about a gun. We don't know who's speaking the truth here so we can't judge it

Everybody's speakin on that kinda shit, just cause 50 is as famous as he is it doesn't make it snitching.

"did 50 whoop Ja's ass? yes"
I dont believe that just as you dont believe that 50 had a gun while blackchild had a knife and 50 didnt do shit and more think I believe that u dont believe

"Gangsta rappers exaggerate in their rhymes, if you call it faking then they are all fakes in your eyes"
if one of them got kicked ass or knifed or shot by someone they dissed then yea I think they are fake....

"Would it make me gangsta when I myself never did shit in my life"
how the hell do you know ja never did shit in his life... but in murderinc being family and if one of them doest things they all are is like if I knocked down and my brother or comrads see them peeps that did it they will probably kick his ass or whateva not that I will just sit down..

"(yuk for saying Suge slapped Game when he's on parole and been locked up before just for slappin somebody"
mm yuk got permission to say that, he goes down with J-Prince thats a Pal of Suge  so if suge felt like thats snitching yuk would have  never said that but as for 50 he aint gettin down with Prince nor he was getting down with Supreme.

I didnt like 50 before he was famous you know cuz I always was feeling he was snitching cuz the ghetto quran shit... but hey you can call him a snitch or not but pussy he is.... 

but anywayz It feels like me a fanboy for choosing murder inc side.. mm but I aint... its just that peeps always on 50s side when someone talks about murderinc  And Like I always say there is a different way of look then most of us look at some point...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2005, 03:56:42 AM by BacktoWacko »

2004s Number 1...

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2005, 06:46:53 AM »
I dont believe that just as you dont believe that 50 had a gun while blackchild had a knife and 50 didnt do shit and more think I believe that u dont believe

"Gangsta rappers exaggerate in their rhymes, if you call it faking then they are all fakes in your eyes"
if one of them got kicked ass or knifed or shot by someone they dissed then yea I think they are fake....

how the hell do you know ja never did shit in his life... but in murderinc being family and if one of them doest things they all are is like if I knocked down and my brother or comrads see them peeps that did it they will probably kick his ass or whateva not that I will just sit down..

"(yuk for saying Suge slapped Game when he's on parole and been locked up before just for slappin somebody"
mm yuk got permission to say that, he goes down with J-Prince thats a Pal of Suge so if suge felt like thats snitching yuk would have  never said that but as for 50 he aint gettin down with Prince nor he was getting down with Supreme.

I didnt like 50 before he was famous you know cuz I always was feeling he was snitching cuz the ghetto quran shit... but hey you can call him a snitch or not but pussy he is.... 

but anywayz It feels like me a fanboy for choosing murder inc side.. mm but I aint... its just that peeps always on 50s side when someone talks about murderinc  And Like I always say there is a different way of look then most of us look at some point...

well it's been confirmed that Ja got his jewellery or something sent back and how would 50 get his hands on that shit if not by robbing Ja as he claimes to have done.

"if one of them got kicked ass or knifed or shot by someone they dissed then yea I think they are fake.... "
50 blew shortly after he got stabbed and he probably didn't wanna risk his career by taking revenge on Black Child, Ja got his ass kicked by 50 and he still disses him and never did shit himself so you gotta consider him fake too. (when the beef first started Ja got his ass kicked too for tryna front which been confirmed in numerous articles so even if you think 50 randomly found Ja's jewellery it's still a fact that Ja got his ass kicked )

Yuk didn't get permission for shit, Suge didn't even slap Game in reality, Yuk snitched a lie. Bad Azz, Crooked I and them would be snitches too for talking bout the beatdown and that's just another example from the top of my head there's loads of other examples, as I said before, everybody is speaking on that kinda shit and nobody gets called a snitch for it. Long as you don't say it yourself it ain't worth shit to the feds, it's not like 50 revealed anything he just mentioned something that everybody knew and Ja himself been shouting McGriff, the feds knew about the Inc's connection to him way before and 50's word doesn't mean shit, it's not like he provided some kinda evidence by simply mentioning the "rumor" that everybody knew of before.

Being down with the dude you talking about makes it actually worse since the feds could use that as an argument while an enemie like 50 talkin some more shit about the inc doesn't give them shit.

as for 50 being a pussy, I don't see why. He was a hussler and been locked up several times for it, once Ja tried to front he whooped his ass. the only the he "lost" yet was the stabbing but accordin to himself he was outnumbered. If 50 was the snitch and pussy you call him he would've gotten Black Child in the pen for stabbing him wouldn't he.

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2005, 11:01:18 AM »

mm yuk got permission to say that, he goes down with J-Prince thats a Pal of Suge so if suge felt like thats snitching yuk would have  never said that but as for 50 he aint gettin down with Prince nor he was getting down with Supreme.

well it's been confirmed that Ja got his jewellery or something sent back and how would 50 get his hands on that shit if not by robbing Ja as he claimes to have done.

"if one of them got kicked ass or knifed or shot by someone they dissed then yea I think they are fake.... "
50 blew shortly after he got stabbed and he probably didn't wanna risk his career by taking revenge on Black Child, Ja got his ass kicked by 50 and he still disses him and never did shit himself so you gotta consider him fake too. (when the beef first started Ja got his ass kicked too for tryna front which been confirmed in numerous articles so even if you think 50 randomly found Ja's jewellery it's still a fact that Ja got his ass kicked )

Yuk didn't get permission for shit, Suge didn't even slap Game in reality, Yuk snitched a lie. Bad Azz, Crooked I and them would be snitches too for talking bout the beatdown and that's just another example from the top of my head there's loads of other examples, as I said before, everybody is speaking on that kinda shit and nobody gets called a snitch for it. Long as you don't say it yourself it ain't worth shit to the feds, it's not like 50 revealed anything he just mentioned something that everybody knew and Ja himself been shouting McGriff, the feds knew about the Inc's connection to him way before and 50's word doesn't mean shit, it's not like he provided some kinda evidence by simply mentioning the "rumor" that everybody knew of before.

Being down with the dude you talking about makes it actually worse since the feds could use that as an argument while an enemie like 50 talkin some more shit about the inc doesn't give them shit.

as for 50 being a pussy, I don't see why. He was a hussler and been locked up several times for it, once Ja tried to front he whooped his ass. the only the he "lost" yet was the stabbing but accordin to himself he was outnumbered. If 50 was the snitch and pussy you call him he would've gotten Black Child in the pen for stabbing him wouldn't he.

"well it's been confirmed that Ja got his jewellery or something sent back and how would 50 get his hands on that shit if not by robbing Ja as he claimes to have done."
wasnt members(could be groupies) of gunit peeps that did it... but ja got his jewelry back nobody sent it to him(that doesnt make any sense) so that makes him more powerfulll cuz anybody can jump on peeps but getting it back must mean peeps are really scared or what eva.....

why did 50 get shot?? wasnt it by mcgriff or his men cuz 50 had a too big of mouth...?? dont come around about noo it wasnt mcgriff asociates cuz every1 knows it was....

OK OK you proven that there isnt a fact(roumors yes) that would make 50 a snitch.... but there isnt a fact that would make ja a pussy.. dont come around about 50 was hustla and ja wasnt ja was probably a hustla 2 but he was doing a better job in hustling.. 

and by the way about that 50 lost only once... you forgetting the shots???

2004s Number 1...

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2005, 11:03:32 AM »
lol @ these all these fucking clowns.

lets get some things straight.

doing time doesnt make you hard. selling drugs doesnt make you hard. getting shot doesnt make you hard.

preme killed 50 cents mother and was the one who had 50 shot up. hes also the one who had e-money bags hit up because money bags bragged about killing one of his men. 50 kept running his mouth because he knew he couldnt do anything about it, so if he kept the hip hop feds on preme, they would slip up and finally get caught. lol @ 50 cent being official when he stole his name from a real street hustler in nyc...shut the fuck up, you idiots know nothing. the only bodies 50 caught were the ones jimmy iovine told him to make up, to make him look "hard" for all the white hip hop kids. cause we all know this is the same faggot who lied about doing a 3-9 when he really went to bootcamp. i bet this nigga snitched on them too...

« Last Edit: January 26, 2005, 11:06:03 AM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2005, 12:39:21 PM »
its jaaaaaaaailtime!!!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2005, 01:15:11 PM »
"well it's been confirmed that Ja got his jewellery or something sent back and how would 50 get his hands on that shit if not by robbing Ja as he claimes to have done."
wasnt members(could be groupies) of gunit peeps that did it... but ja got his jewelry back nobody sent it to him(that doesnt make any sense) so that makes him more powerfulll cuz anybody can jump on peeps but getting it back must mean peeps are really scared or what eva.....

why did 50 get shot?? wasnt it by mcgriff or his men cuz 50 had a too big of mouth...?? dont come around about noo it wasnt mcgriff asociates cuz every1 knows it was....

OK OK you proven that there isnt a fact(roumors yes) that would make 50 a snitch.... but there isnt a fact that would make ja a pussy.. dont come around about 50 was hustla and ja wasnt ja was probably a hustla 2 but he was doing a better job in hustling.. 

they traded the jewellery for something else, they didn't just give it back. You don't rob a muthafucka you are scared too scared of to keep what you took from him, that doesn't make any sense.

well McGriff is of course way outta 50's league, I said it in my first post, IF Murda Inc stands for McGriff then yeah they are real no doubt about that, I simply disagree with what you said about them being all into it just cause they affiliated with dude.

You are right in the end it's always gonne be more or less an assumption about Ja being pussy but that's always the case, I bet you wouldn't doubt that Eminem is not a G and never was and you couldn't ever prove it neither.
I just look at some facts (Ja gettin robbed, but instead of hollaring at the guy who robbed him, he tries to front on 50 after he sees him with the guy who robbed Ja. He was abviously too scared of dude. / Ja not hollaring at 50 himself neither when he knew where he was at without security, since black child got at him, others that been round him like DMX saying he's pussy as fuck and therefore not fucking with him anymore without a certain incident that cause the beef [I know they squashed it now, Ja tried to numerous times, seems like X finally accepted]) and conclude that Ja can't be all that. and Ja does come off like a retard pretty often I can't imagine he's clever enough to be a hussler that never got caught.

as for the bonafide retarded smartass above, I never said slangin or doin time makes anybody hard, it makes you a hussler, by definition, no matter how hard you are or are not.

And as I said before it doesn't take a smartass to fígure out 50 can't possibly fuck wit a mobbsta like McGriff. It's sad though to know that someone would seriously say somthing like 50 "kept the feds on preme". You think the fends been listeing to 50 on the radio and all of a sudden it hit em: "DUDE, you heard what 50 Cent just said ?? McGriff is involved into the drug biz ! and like that's not enough, them Murda Inc guys is down wit him, I'm serious, the rapper Ja Rule who shouts out McGriff from time to time and McGriff's childhood friend Irv Gotti, they are down with him ! and their label might be build on McGriff's drug money !!!! : time for some investigatin"

oh well let's all believe what we wanna believe

50 stealin a name has to do with a lack of originality, not with whether he was hustlin in the streets or not and what does race have to di with all this ? LoL if anything it woulda been made up for all hiphop kids to believe but keep bringin up irrelevant shit if you enjoy that.

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2005, 01:27:27 AM »

they traded the jewellery for something else, they didn't just give it back. You don't rob a muthafucka you are scared too scared of to keep what you took from him, that doesn't make any sense.

well McGriff is of course way outta 50's league, I said it in my first post, IF Murda Inc stands for McGriff then yeah they are real no doubt about that, I simply disagree with what you said about them being all into it just cause they affiliated with dude.

You are right in the end it's always gonne be more or less an assumption about Ja being pussy but that's always the case, I bet you wouldn't doubt that Eminem is not a G and never was and you couldn't ever prove it neither.
I just look at some facts (Ja gettin robbed, but instead of hollaring at the guy who robbed him, he tries to front on 50 after he sees him with the guy who robbed Ja. He was abviously too scared of dude. / Ja not hollaring at 50 himself neither when he knew where he was at without security, since black child got at him, others that been round him like DMX saying he's pussy as fuck and therefore not fucking with him anymore without a certain incident that cause the beef [I know they squashed it now, Ja tried to numerous times, seems like X finally accepted]) and conclude that Ja can't be all that. and Ja does come off like a retard pretty often I can't imagine he's clever enough to be a hussler that never got caught.

as for the bonafide retarded smartass above, I never said slangin or doin time makes anybody hard, it makes you a hussler, by definition, no matter how hard you are or are not.

And as I said before it doesn't take a smartass to fígure out 50 can't possibly fuck wit a mobbsta like McGriff. It's sad though to know that someone would seriously say somthing like 50 "kept the feds on preme". You think the fends been listeing to 50 on the radio and all of a sudden it hit em: "DUDE, you heard what 50 Cent just said ?? McGriff is involved into the drug biz ! and like that's not enough, them Murda Inc guys is down wit him, I'm serious, the rapper Ja Rule who shouts out McGriff from time to time and McGriff's childhood friend Irv Gotti, they are down with him ! and their label might be build on McGriff's drug money !!!! : time for some investigatin"

oh well let's all believe what we wanna believe

50 stealin a name has to do with a lack of originality, not with whether he was hustlin in the streets or not and what does race have to di with all this ? LoL if anything it woulda been made up for all hiphop kids to believe but keep bringin up irrelevant shit if you enjoy that.

mm it doesnt make sense that ja would trade something to get his jewelry dont say money cuz ja could buy enough jewelry hhim getting that jewelry was just some pride thing if you are a male you will understand cuz noway I would believe he paid money to get it back..... mm probably a mcgriff link...

wasnt ja a fist man in his neighbourhood with his comrads... I even read an article he sold coke... not that much probably.. but I wont believe he was a pussy in his time... oo yea 50 said that he was pussy but he said black was pussy mm he isnt he said irv is pussy mm he isnt he said whole murderinc is pussy mm well except for ashanti and baltimore I dont see pussy's...

anyway this thread getting boring so ima leave it in peace..

2004s Number 1...

Ronni

• Lil Geezy
  • teck
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2005, 04:01:05 AM »

Ja Rule has even admitted himself that 50 hit him in the discussion with Minister Farrakhan.