Poll

?

Doctor
Priest/Imam/Rabbi/Reverend etc...

Author Topic: Who do you respect more ?  (Read 361 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who do you respect more ?
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2005, 10:29:45 AM »
Yea, I agree, people who fall into those categories are all dumb and blind, but so are narrow-minded people who put down others for their beliefs or disbeliefs. Like I said, extremists can be found within every religion, and within the group of people who don't believe in God... people who assume that religion has no benefit to those who believe in it or have faith, people who quickly jump to the conclusion that religion is the root of all evil without looking at the main issues/factors/causes, etc.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2005, 10:35:28 AM »
Well nukes don't directly kill people, neither do knives. People who use nukes and knives do kill people. That's why I can compare those things to religion. Religion is often used to kill people.

You still don't understand, and this right here proves my point about you being blind, dumb, and unable to think rationally due to your extremist atheist views. I could take a knife, stab you, and kill you. I could drop a nuke, and kill you. What am I gonna do with religion? Throw it at you? Stab you with it? Shoot you with it? It's abstract. Religion itself doesn't deliver any physical harm. It's like saying "economic theories kill people" (how many people have died in the last hundred years because of disagreements on how a government should treat the economy... capitalism vs. communism)... use some common sense.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2005, 10:37:00 AM »
Yea, I agree, people who fall into those categories are all dumb and blind, but so are narrow-minded people who put down others for their beliefs or disbeliefs. Like I said, extremists can be found within every religion, and within the group of people who don't believe in God... people who assume that religion has no benefit to those who believe in it or have faith, people who quickly jump to the conclusion that religion is the root of all evil without looking at the main issues/factors/causes, etc.

Well you gotta know one thing.. if I put down people for their beliefs or disbeliefs, you are putting down people because they aren't very educated and can't argue and write that well. How is this better? You shouldn't be the one teasing me about being an asshole, since you've chosen to be one yourself.
In "real life" I don't diss people for having their beliefs. I state that Im atheist and why if it's brought up, but I leave it at that then. On this message board however, things are different.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2005, 10:40:36 AM »
you are putting down people because they aren't very educated and can't argue and write that well. How is this better? You shouldn't be the one teasing me about being an asshole, since you've chosen to be one yourself.

LOLLLLLLLL... I didn't know me sonning you had that great of an impact on you....

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2005, 10:42:40 AM »
Don't cry man... it's alright... find another way to release your stress... go out and shoot some hoops...

;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2005, 10:42:54 AM »
Well nukes don't directly kill people, neither do knives. People who use nukes and knives do kill people. That's why I can compare those things to religion. Religion is often used to kill people.

You still don't understand, and this right here proves my point about you being blind, dumb, and unable to think rationally due to your extremist atheist views. I could take a knife, stab you, and kill you. I could drop a nuke, and kill you. What am I gonna do with religion? Throw it at you? Stab you with it? Shoot you with it? It's abstract. Religion itself doesn't deliver any physical harm. It's like saying "economic theories kill people" (how many people have died in the last hundred years because of disagreements on how a government should treat the economy... capitalism vs. communism)... use some common sense.

I don't see any point in argueing about this any longer.
I said: Religion is used to harm people. That is right.
Also: Guns, nukes, knives are used to harm people. That is right.
Overall, what I said is right.
Of course you can elaborate and all... and state the obvious "Religion itself doesn't deliver any physical harm.", etc.
The fact remains, no matter if it's the fault of religion itself or of the people who pervert it... it OFTEN harming killing people is a bad thing. That's all I am saying, and Im obviously right.
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2005, 10:46:09 AM »
you are putting down people because they aren't very educated and can't argue and write that well. How is this better? You shouldn't be the one teasing me about being an asshole, since you've chosen to be one yourself.

LOLLLLLLLL... I didn't know me sonning you had that great of an impact on you....

I'm obviously not talking about myself, as I'm obviously good at writing, argueing etc.
I proved your hypocrisy, you can't deny that. All you could respond with was intentionally misunderstanding my post like if I was referring to me + posting a picture. That's not very competitive.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2005, 10:48:09 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2005, 10:50:56 AM »
I'm obviously not talking about myself, as I'm obviously good at writing, argueing etc.
I proved your hypocrisy, you can't deny that. All you could respond with was intentionally misunderstanding my post like if I was referring to me + posting a picture. That's not very competitive.

You're not good at writing or ARGUING. I didn't "intentionally misunderstand" your post, since you've been a victim.  :)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2005, 10:54:04 AM »
You shouldn't be the one teasing me about being an asshole, since you've chosen to be one yourself.

Just because I son you doesn't mean I'm "teasing" you... don't take shit too hard, it's just a message board you're getting sonned on... Maybe you INTENTIONALLY MISUNDERSTOOD my comments as TEASING... LOL

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2005, 11:01:20 AM »

You're not good at writing or ARGUING. I didn't "intentionally misunderstand" your post, since you've been a victim.  :)
You bit the bait, I'll leave it at that  8)

One more thing..  I'm not out for to diss you for fasting, praying or your beliefs in general or anything for that matter. But if you take shots at me for no apparent reason, prepare to be stung. Either you try to argue without constantly randomly insult me, or try to not get your panties in a bunch when my posting-style seems hostile to you even without insults. It's a either/or situation, you can't have both with me. And until now, you've always chosen option number 2 and still got your panties in a bunch. I'm glad I could prove your hypocrisy, really. I like that.
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2005, 11:06:37 AM »

You bit the bait, I'll leave it at that  8)

One more thing..  I'm not out for to diss you for fasting, praying or your beliefs in general or anything for that matter. But if you take shots at me for no apparent reason, prepare to be stung. Either you try to argue without constantly randomly insult me, or try to not get your panties in a bunch when my posting-style seems hostile to you even without insults. It's a either/or situation, you can't have both with me. And until now, you've always chosen option number 2 and still got your panties in a bunch. I'm glad I could prove your hypocrisy, really. I like that.

LMAO. You really are blind, aren't you? It's like Kobe telling Ben Wallace that the Lakers actually were last year's champions. Prepare to be stung? You've been floating like a butterfly, but I've been delivering the sting.

Randomly insulting*

posting-style hostile? When did I ever say anything about your posting-style? You're the one that whined like a bitch because supposedly I "teased" you.

So far in this thread you're the only one who got their panties in a bunch. If you're too retarded to have realized that by now, go back and read over the posts... see how I son you, and you come back with "stop teasing me. you're such an asshole" LOLLLLL

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2005, 11:06:47 AM »
Anyways, I'm about to hit up class... I have a German test to ace... auf Wiedersehen!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2005, 11:08:06 AM »
Anyways, I'm about to hit up class... I have a German test to ace... auf Wiedersehen!

Viel Glück.

You shouldn't be the one teasing me about being an asshole, since you've chosen to be one yourself.

Just because I son you doesn't mean I'm "teasing" you... don't take shit too hard, it's just a message board you're getting sonned on... Maybe you INTENTIONALLY MISUNDERSTOOD my comments as TEASING... LOL

LoL .. many apologies, but you can't claim that you sonned me by saying " but so are narrow-minded people who put down others for their beliefs or disbeliefs [...]".

I don't take anything too hard, it is fun. I know "intentionnally misunderstanding" is a dopeass thing to say, but don't overuse it.

If you think you put me down by talking to me you are really wrong, cause in fact I really like this. Always have. If you want to hurt me click on the red X. Well that wouldnt hurt me neither lol, but maybe I'd be bored.
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2005, 11:14:20 AM »
LoL .. many apologies, but you can't claim that you sonned me by saying " but so are narrow-minded people who put down others for their beliefs or disbeliefs [...]".

I don't take anything to hard, it is fun. I know "intentionnally misunderstanding" is a dopeass thing to say, but don't overuse it.

If you think you put me down by talking to me you are really wrong, cause in fact I really like this. Always have. If you want to hurt me click on the red X. Well that would hurt me neither lol, but maybe I'd be bored.

I'm obviously not talking about myself, as I'm obviously good at writing

;)

Viel Glück.

Danke. Tschüß.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2005, 11:19:18 AM »

LMAO. You really are blind, aren't you? It's like Kobe telling Ben Wallace that the Lakers actually were last year's champions. Prepare to be stung? You've been floating like a butterfly, but I've been delivering the sting.

posting-style hostile? When did I ever say anything about your posting-style? You're the one that whined like a bitch because supposedly I "teased" you.

So far in this thread you're the only one who got their panties in a bunch. If you're too retarded to have realized that by now, go back and read over the posts... see how I son you, and you come back with "stop teasing me. you're such an asshole" LOLLLLL

Well you gotta know one thing.. if I put down people for their beliefs or disbeliefs, you are putting down people because they aren't very educated and can't argue and write that well. How is this better? You shouldn't be the one teasing me about being an asshole, since you've chosen to be one yourself.

Don't try to twist up what really happened. Im not that easily confused.  :grumpy:

Weren't you supposed to run, you goddamn compulsive liar?
These mistakes happen when I type, as I type really fast. I wrote intentionally right previously. Well I don't even have to talk about that 'too hard' bullshit, because that is as obvious as it gets. That would not hurt me neither, well, forgetting a not.. happens.

Where the hell do you got that sharp s (ß) from?
No, it's not a sin