Author Topic: Damn Jome...quit makin threads dammit(Everyone Please Look Urgent)  (Read 265 times)

PimpstarP

• Lil Geezy
This goes for Jome and any other bastard not putting sample credits.
No sample credits for OB4CL
No sample credits for Regulate
No sample credits for Tical
No sample credits for Wu Tang Forever
No Sample Credits For The Score

Those are essential, they need sample credits...there's no point in even posting these without the samples, ya'll got the booklets quit being lazy. Somebody replace those threads with the full listing. Shit, makes me sick

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Re: Damn Jome...quit makin threads dammit(Everyone Please Look Urgent)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 03:48:47 PM »
This goes for Jome and any other bastard not putting sample credits.
No sample credits for OB4CL
No sample credits for Regulate
No sample credits for Tical
No sample credits for Wu Tang Forever
No Sample Credits For The Score

Those are essential, they need sample credits...there's no point in even posting these without the samples, ya'll got the booklets quit being lazy. Somebody replace those threads with the full listing. Shit, makes me sick

Fuck you motherfucker.  Take your bitch ass to another forum and get the credits.  Better yet, maybe your broke ass should steal the CD to get the samples, since you probably can't afford it.  Now that makes me sick.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 04:44:03 PM »
yo this guy shud stick his headin tha toilet in J's Pic to clean up his profanty bout dissin jome and every1 else

Who r u to fuckin say
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

davida.b.

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2005, 05:28:50 PM »
You post the fuucking samples then if you want them so bad.

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2005, 05:33:01 PM »
get your ass outta here bitch, what the fuck is wrong with you, you come here dissin us, if you would have asked nicely you should have gotten the sample credits to those albums.

Jome

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2005, 05:42:17 PM »
LMAO  :D "Urgent"  ;D

We started this up as a sample section, but since the demand for sample info wasn't that high, I suggested making it into a CD credits section rather than just remove the section completely, because producers place in hiphop is getting more and more important, many hiphop-fans look at the producer lineup before deciding to buy/check for a CD.. and those who wondered about samples could still provide/discuss that.

And to your info, approx. 40-50% of the Credits I post up, is either taken from another online resource, like e.g. other forums, official artist websites, press releases, etc., or it's sent to me directly, and I guess those people don't care too much about samples either, producers are much more important.
I wonder why the Index thread got 40000 views if there's no point in just posting the producers..  :wavey:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2005, 05:46:30 PM by Jome »