Author Topic: The_Game-The_Documentary-2005-RNS (OFFICIAL GAME THREAD)  (Read 23485 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: The_Game-The_Documentary-2005-RNS
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2005, 06:57:54 AM »
I was anticipaing this album a lot but after reading these pages i want it even more.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

lbc213

« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2005, 07:19:11 AM »
Its a very dope album for todays standards, its been a while since I heard such material. I'm curious for his first week sales when it comes out. This could blow up.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: January 08, 2005, 12:04:53 PM »
wasn't Dre meant to have spit his 'last verse ever' (before deciding to do Detox again) on this album?

Yeah and why isnt the snoop chorus on westside story even tho 50's is betta
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Don Seer

« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2005, 01:32:52 PM »
yeah i'm confused about that... people were saying snoop was the LP one.. 50 was for the streets??!

mauzip

« Reply #124 on: January 08, 2005, 01:54:39 PM »
maybe they realized snoop really wasn't worth the money for the effort he put into that song :-X even 50 sounds better than him on that song

i don't really understand why they kept that whole song on there actually. it's been out for months, a lot longer than higher

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: January 08, 2005, 02:13:35 PM »
"that california bud got me so so high"

damn 50's frontin when he says that, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: January 08, 2005, 02:34:43 PM »
i think its futher proff dre and snoop r through dre even refers to him as calvin broadus
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: January 08, 2005, 03:32:00 PM »
I just listened to it in the car today, listened to it on the pc yesterday. My favorite tracks so far are 10, 15, and 17. That Nate Dogg track is probably my favorite so far. That beat is absolutely sick and I like the scratches in the hook. I've never heard of Focus before, who else has he worked with?

Those Just Blaze tracks are terrible though. I'm not feeling those at all.

Like someone else said, this album is good for today's standards. I'd give it a 7/10 rating at this early juncture of bumpin the album.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #128 on: January 08, 2005, 03:56:13 PM »
I've never heard of Focus before, who else has he worked with?
the whole aftermath

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: January 08, 2005, 06:07:25 PM »
the Snoop Version of Westside Story was just terrible, everybody could hear that. Snoop was probably a little sad and shit, but even he had to admit that 50 is the better choice for the Album.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2005, 01:04:39 AM »
Anyone else notice that Higher is different? The intro doesnt have that 'CHRONIC CHRONIC CHRONIC, its that WESTSIDE WESTSDIE WESTSIDE, COMPTON COMPTON COMPTON' shit in it anymore... I loved that  :'(

and why u gotta diss A keys game  ::)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2005, 01:06:34 AM »
Anyone else notice that Higher is different? The intro doesnt have that 'CHRONIC CHRONIC CHRONIC, its that WESTSIDE WESTSDIE WESTSIDE, COMPTON COMPTON COMPTON' shit in it anymore... I loved that :'(

and why u gotta diss A keys game ::)

yeah i was pissed they took that out too, that was hot

Don Seer

« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2005, 01:20:42 AM »
there's def something funny about 'higher' on the RNS rip.. dunno why.. it doesnt sound CDQ like the rest.. cant wait for the retail to check on that now..

i havent got around to burning it for the car yet.. but i think i'm feelin the timbaland track the most.. the album is a grower.. i think its gonna do well

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: January 12, 2005, 08:42:52 AM »
also westside story is cut at the end as well

Elevz

« Reply #134 on: January 12, 2005, 08:59:46 AM »
Anyone else notice that Higher is different? The intro doesnt have that 'CHRONIC CHRONIC CHRONIC, its that WESTSIDE WESTSDIE WESTSIDE, COMPTON COMPTON COMPTON' shit in it anymore... I loved that :'(

and why u gotta diss A keys game ::)

yeah i was pissed they took that out too, that was hot

WHAT? THEY TOOK THAT OUT? I haven't heard the album yet, but for me, the way Game screams COMPTON, COMPTON, COMPTON there, totally blew up the song. Them taking that off is straight up FUCKED. Damn.

Anyway, what's true about the rumours the album got DELAYED? I was expecting to pick it up this FRIDAY (.... only two days left) but now I heard it wouldn't come out until Jan 21st? That would be fucked up, but well, it's only a rumour and I don't think they can delay it on such a short notice.