Author Topic: The Secret To The Success Of The United States....  (Read 184 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
The Secret To The Success Of The United States....
« on: January 26, 2005, 08:34:54 AM »
As Howard Zinn says in his book, "The People's History of the United States", the secret to the success of the US has been it's ability to use opposing forces against eachother.

Speaking specifically about the situation in Iraq, they are using the same tactic.  They are trying to distract people away from the US aggression and occupation of the country, and convert the struggle into a story of Shiite vs. Sunni, with a sidebar of Batthist vs. Kurd, extremists vs. proggresives, democracy vs. anti-democratic forces, wealthy vs. poor, and so on.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Secret To The Success Of The United States....
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 08:50:35 AM »
"Axis of Evil"
"Terrorists"
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 11:33:27 AM »
its hardly a secret its been going on for centuries the world over. for example germans tried to encourage jihad in iraq in the second world war and other places and we did the same to them (with more success i think).

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 06:37:57 PM »
the British invented the Divide and Conquer stratigy of war. For centuries, Jews and Muslims lived in peace in the Middle East (I can't believed I typed that in that way, oh well) and went centuries without war. It was England that seperated the two after World War II. In India, the Muslims and Hindus lived in peace for ever and a day, but the freedom movement lead by Ghandi was countered by the English seperating the Muslims and the Hindu and then the two sides would eventually fight each other. In the U.S., the U.S. would find ways to have Native Americans fight each other, and have certain tribes aid in fighting the other tribes.

Divide and Conquer is an old as hell European stratigy that has been going on for years and years. In the end, it's still going on. Can't really do anything about a war stratigy that works.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2005, 08:04:59 PM »
I didn't say they invented it. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2005, 08:46:38 PM »
the British invented the Divide and Conquer stratigy of war. For centuries, Jews and Muslims lived in peace in the Middle East (I can't believed I typed that in that way, oh well) and went centuries without war. It was England that seperated the two after World War II. In India, the Muslims and Hindus lived in peace for ever and a day, but the freedom movement lead by Ghandi was countered by the English seperating the Muslims and the Hindu and then the two sides would eventually fight each other. In the U.S., the U.S. would find ways to have Native Americans fight each other, and have certain tribes aid in fighting the other tribes.

Divide and Conquer is an old as hell European stratigy that has been going on for years and years. In the end, it's still going on. Can't really do anything about a war stratigy that works.

Add: The Spanish turning tribes against each other in Latin America... one of the main factors in their easy victory over the Aztecs

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2005, 10:43:39 PM »
Divide and conquer only works if the two parties being positioned against each other are stupid enough to fall for, like red neck hicks in the south during post slavery, or they already hate each other. Muslim's split with out European involvement, and Christianity split, so even Europeans are victim to it, od course I'm not sure if those count as divide and conquer, unless you believe in all those Jewish conspiracy theories.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2005, 10:45:48 PM »

Add: The Spanish turning tribes against each other in Latin America... one of the main factors in their easy victory over the Aztecs

don't even get me started on the Spanish. Being Mexica (Aztec) myself, I have some opinions on them. Anyways, it's one of the key military stratigies for war. I was once told, Native Americans, Asians, Africans, they had some great warriors, but the Europeans mastered war. And it's true, man, so many European nations, I guess for lack of a better term, just outsmarted their enemies. But it does not make it wrong, it's a fact of war, and now that we are in a time where we can look back and learn from history, people need to learn to unify and join together to fight a world power, not fight each other.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2005, 11:26:05 PM »
Genghis Khan 0wNeD.

Thirteen

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2005, 07:03:30 AM »

don't even get me started on the Spanish. Being Mexica (Aztec) myself, I have some opinions on them. Anyways, it's one of the key military stratigies for war. I was once told, Native Americans, Asians, Africans, they had some great warriors, but the Europeans mastered war. And it's true, man, so many European nations, I guess for lack of a better term, just outsmarted their enemies. But it does not make it wrong, it's a fact of war, and now that we are in a time where we can look back and learn from history, people need to learn to unify and join together to fight a world power, not fight each other.

the europeans got served by the crusades

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2005, 07:08:35 AM »
bottom line: the world is fucked.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2005, 11:13:28 AM »

well actually it was after independence things were divided up take india for example pre independence it was a whole lot bigger the two main countries that were left after were pakistan and india the muslims went to pakistan and hindus india and this wasn't by force. africa is a different story where countries were divided up and annexed by different euopean colonial powers.
with the jews and the muslims we had a aquired the mandate over palestine after world war one, and we're supportive of a jewish state but not one that looks like present day israel, the UN patitian gave the jews plenty of land but they were'nt happy about the amount of arabs in their areas or the size of their boarders so they started efforts to force palestinians off their land. whilst we had control over the territory we maintained a ceasefire between the jews and the muslims but after that it was all systems go for the jews they went all out to secure the biggest chunk of the pie as they could get and america blindly supported the friendly nation in an unfriendly region.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2005, 11:15:45 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?