Poll

?

Doctor
Priest/Imam/Rabbi/Reverend etc...

Author Topic: Who do you respect more ?  (Read 353 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who do you respect more ?
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2005, 01:01:23 PM »
You seem frustrated. Don't let life bring you down like this. Don't argue with me and you will save yourself the trouble, stress, frustration, and all the other burdens on your poor soul.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2005, 01:03:13 PM »
A religious leader blessed my keyboard so that it would be able to write out that sharp "s".

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2005, 01:17:03 PM »
Acting like he doesn't get his bloody panties in a bunch... trying to put up a front...

If you think you put me down by talking to me you are really wrong, cause in fact I really like this. Always have. If you want to hurt me click on the red X. Well that wouldnt hurt me neither lol, but maybe I'd be bored.

After he finally realizes that he's been sonned again...
Weren't you supposed to run, you goddamn compulsive liar?

LOLLLLLL.... THIS IS WAY TOO EASY....

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2005, 01:18:24 PM »
You = Frustrated
Me = Laughing at your ass

So who's the one having fun, and who's getting their panties in a bunch? LOLLL... another pic from Engel would just put the icing on the cake...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2005, 01:26:26 PM »
1. You posting 4 posts in a row makes you seem frustrated. That's psychology.
2. LoL.. I really think you have a twisted interpretation of reality. The conclusions you draw out of my posts are not only wrong, but also pretty weird to begin with.
3. Don't ask Engel for help. Try to handle it on your own, or don't handle it at all.

So all you have to say (In FOUR Posts) is that you think that I am frustrated, because I call you a liar for fun? lol... Please.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2005, 01:43:42 PM »
There's isn't anything to handle... I'm just having fun... I like messing with people's heads... the impact I have on you seems to be great and well worth every post. I think it's time to sum it up by concluding that you truly are an idiot. Oh look, I'm being an asshole and I'm teasing you... time for 7even to cry me a river...  :'(

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2005, 01:55:40 PM »
There's isn't anything to handle... I'm just having fun... I like messing with people's heads... the impact I have on you seems to be great and well worth every post. I think it's time to sum it up by concluding that you truly are an idiot. Oh look, I'm being an asshole and I'm teasing you... time for 7even to cry me a river...  :'(

LoL ..
You shouldn't be the one teasing me about being an asshole, since you've chosen to be one yourself.

That is what I said. Which means, that you shouldnt cry about me teasing you, when you do the same. Proved your hypocrisy. That doesn't make me a whiner at all (unless you are a whiner too, lol.. ). But if that's what you filter out to make you sleep at night, then so be it. Lerne mit der Realität umzugehen. Dir konstant selbst was vorzulügen .. sowas hast du doch nicht nötig - oder doch? Jetzt lass mich in Ruhe, du hattest deine Chance mit Würde den Thread zu verlassen und hast diese nicht genutzt, mach es nicht noch schlimmer.

Oh and another funny thing: You get your panties in such a motherfucking bunch when I call you a liar (which you are, since you once told me you got a Green Card, now you're telling us you are an illegal immigrant) while you insult people all the time! Sensitive hypocrite, that is what you are. Plus you got NPD.
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2005, 02:11:11 PM »
LMAO... the illegal immigrant thing was a joke, you retard... LOLLLL... I can't believe you're this dumb... the title in that thread was "non U.S. citizens" and he was asking about what channels y'all get outside of the country, I was basically jokingly saying that I get all the channels without being a U.S. citizen... LOLLLL something going way over your head again...

Anyways, back to me sonning you... I never claimed that you teased me.. to me you're a joke, pathetic to be honest... I never mentioned you being an asshole or teasing me, you did... which again shows your frustration...

Yea, I do insult retards like you.. I admit it... I never complained about you being an idiot though... there's a difference between sonning people, which is what I do, and being an idiot, which is what you are...

Alright, I have to write an essay real quick for my Latin American history class... but you keep making posts that will help boost your self-esteem, and keep attempting to dig yourself out of this one (you're just digging yourself deeper in though).... whatever helps you sleep at night, my dumb child.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2005, 06:20:00 PM »
dr

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2005, 05:38:25 AM »
Yea, I agree, people who fall into those categories are all dumb and blind, but so are narrow-minded people who put down others for their beliefs or disbeliefs. Like I said, extremists can be found within every religion, and within the group of people who don't believe in God... people who assume that religion has no benefit to those who believe in it or have faith, people who quickly jump to the conclusion that religion is the root of all evil without looking at the main issues/factors/causes, etc.

I never claimed that you teased me.. I never mentioned you being an asshole or teasing me

8)

Maybe you don't get it because the words arent exactly the same.. something going over your head again.

+You shouldnt use the term "sonning" when there's exactly nothing to son about... You just keep telling yourself you sonned someone, when there's not even a slight hint there that you did. You sonned me about what? Ha? You're just starting to act like I am frustrated because I called you a liar, rofl.. If that makes me frustrated and therefore sonned (by your logic or lack thereof), then how frustrated and sonned must you be, when you insult people all the time? LoL.. Now shut the hell up.
Oh wait I'll help you with that. This thread got way too off-topic, which wouldnt be the case if you wasn't trying to front. I'll close this, this should teach you a lesson not to wreck threads because you don't agree with the things someone says. Next time try to argue in a more mature way and this won't happen.
No, it's not a sin