Author Topic: Ja Rule Disses Dre And Eminem  (Read 979 times)

ROCCY

Re: Ja Rule Disses Dre And Eminem
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2002, 02:04:51 PM »

Then why does he sale millions? I don't like his music but he along with Murda Inc are on top like it or not. So he must not be the worst.

because fake hip hop heads enjoy him, for example at powerhouse NO person was singing along with him..shit was hilarious except like 20 girls.. and maybe doggy lol....no one even gave a shit about him cause they liked real hip hop not Pop rap..peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2002, 02:58:29 PM »
Word Ja Rule sells millions of records..But he sells to a bunch of retards and girls

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2002, 03:05:07 PM »
50 cent....look at all these fools buyin his shit just cuz hes signed to shady records,

Exactly...Suck Em's dicC and his fan's will swallow BacC.
Proven point wit' Obie trice & now 50 cent.
I bet both outsell Rakim easily :P
which is a fucken travesty ImO.

Hatesrats 2oo2

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2002, 03:37:26 PM »
On the real... this shit about sales is not what determants good hip-hop. Girls and rich suburb kids buy most all music. Real peeps ain't that large in numbers, so for reals now, talent ain't making money, 2Pac's plain is. Unfortantally, 'Pac was talented, all his understudies are showing theirs. I ain't gonna saw Ja ain't got talent, 'cause to get to that level, you gots to have some, but he ain't using it to help hip-hop. Snoop and all his beef, that's his, I see both side, and whatever happens, happens. I really do want to see the battle LYRICALLY, not physically, 'cause Snoop is the Undisputed King of L.A., and until someone can prove other wise, Snoop is on top. You have to beat the King to become the King. Xzibit vs. Snoop Dogg, a very big battle for the Westcoast. And Jayo is still tight, 50 Cents is a tight rapper who got famous off a gimmick that backfired, and Ras Kass is still the best rapper on the Westcoast, and will be to Xzibit what Beanie is to a Jay in his prime. *Forrest Gump voice* That's all I got to say about that.

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2002, 06:06:26 PM »
This whole Ja beefin' wit every1 is funny as fuck....Ja never started dissin' till he got wit Suge!!! Thats str8 bitch!!! Now that he is wit Suge he thinks he is hardcore type gangsta!! I wouldnt doubt it if Suge talks Ja into signin' to Tha Row.....or talks Irv into a "Murder Row" label or some shit!!! It gonna be funny as fuck when Ja finds out that Suge is just using him to get tha limelight again and then gets Crooked I and tha rest of Tha Row to turn on Inc. and start dissin' em and shit!!! I dont know why Ja and Irv arent smart enuff to see that Suge is just usin' em!!! Dumb asses!! It would be tight to see Dre, Em, and DMX get together to make a diss to Ja....but I dont see that happenin' cuz Ja is kickin' it wit Suge so Dre wont be apart of it!!! So lets just hope that DMX rips Ja ta pieces!!

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2002, 09:52:12 AM »
was the piece wit Crooked I in this issue?  if not, guess it'll be in the next issue.  also I heard Scarface got 5 mics for The Fix, is it true?

Love that ur Kurupt pix is cool as fuck,But since 'am a dogg poung fan that Row chain gives it to me (love Kurupt 4 life).

As for murder inc dissing aftermath,What are they trying to do they realize they have fall from real hip hop to commercial rap and they want to get back to the real hip hop community by building up different type of beef in the industry so that when Ja come up with another album it's gonna be less Ashanti and lil mo and hewill have some shit to talk about,( first they got with Nas that makes em roca's enemy and then they go about Dmx and snoop and it's now dre and Em.
Since they are scared enough to back down with snoop('coz they know he's got a lot of real niggaz on his record label so they think that migth get behind the music),Dre and Em will straigth kill em in any way even if Nas come in.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!