Author Topic: IMPORTANT NEWS!  (Read 889 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

IMPORTANT NEWS!
« on: August 28, 2002, 07:50:13 PM »
Aight, I guaranteed everyone that "The One Love" compilation would drop by August, correct?...And of course I busted my balls trying too get this compilation up by the end of August...But what I expected was for people to work with me so we could get this released before August 31st...The person who was uploading the compilation for me (Blade) did not work with me one bit...A dead beat is the best way too describe a person like this...All he did was slack off while uploading it...You guys have no clue what this guy has done...Now Here's the story:

I sent every single song too Blade so he could upload it on Soundclick, and he did as he was asked...I consider this a good deed...But what did the kid do wrong? Let's just say his song titled "Bad Seeds" didn’t make the compilation (because it was shitty), and I think he was a little upset over this...I understood him being upset... So I said too myself "fine, he's upset...I'll give him a chance too be on the compilation."  Being the nice person that I am, I gave him (along with 2 other people who didnt get to be on the compilation) a chance to spit a verse on the Outro...Now one month and a half goes by, and everyone BUT Blade has done their verse for the Outro...By now I was getting frustrated...So I IMed Blade and simply asked him if he can just do his verse already, and he said he'd do it as soon as possible...Now ever since I've asked him that (which was 2 weeks ago), I havent seen him online...I was getting suspicious by the first week, because he's online more than anyone I know...Now today, Infinite IMed me telling me too speak with Blade about the compilation, but I noticed Blades name didnt appear on my buddylist...I asked Infinite if Blade was online, and he said "yes"...Now I IMed Blade from a different screen name I had, and I was pissed as fuck...I mean everyone was angry as fuck AT ME, because the compilation wasn’t dropping as promised, and the person who's supposed too be uploading it for me, has me on block...Now how the fuck can a compilation drop with somone as immature as Blade uploading it? The answer is, it simply can't...Now I told people on AIM the story of Blade having me on block for two weeks, when the compilation was supposed too drop at anytime, and everyone told me that he’s just childish as fuck...I had too let ya'll know how Blade really is...Look what he's doing...He put me on block, for two weeks...Thats the true reason the compilation hasn’t dropped yet, because we have little kids uploading it for us...Aight, so Blade had me on block for 2 weeks, I said 'fine', and just pretended it never happened...I asked him if he could unblock me on my other screen name so we could get down too business, and he was in denial...Now, I know for sure that he blocked me, because Infinite had sent me a convo with him saying "FUCK, Sccit found out I blocked him. Tell him I'm not here"...So he's continuously lying too me, and telling me stories...I just had it, and I snapped…I said "Indians shouldnt lie, it's against their religion", and he just signs off after saying “STFU U racist bitch”...Now, tell me for real, who's fault is this? I've tried sooooo hard too get this released as soon as possible, and Blade just simply doesn’t care one bit...Why would Blade just randomly block me like that when he knows we have a compilation to release, and he’s the one uploading it?…It’s just getting me so mad…I want this compilation to drop so badly, but it just cant when immature people are involved…

Oh wait, can I tell ya’ll something else…It really has nothing too do with the compilation, but a long time ago, about a year ago, Blade hacked into my computer (and Roccys as well)…Ever since than he’s had access too it…Now I always knew it was him, but I didn’t wanna get him mad by pointing fingers…Every month or so, somone would change my signature where it said Sccit Style Records, and put Shit Style Records…LoL… I really didn’t care, cuz me and Blade never had beef, so I just let him do it, and never told him I knew it was him…Also, about 3 days ago, I made a post in the “August is The Month…” thread saying “Blade is the reason this compilation hasn’t dropped…Fuck you blade, get online”, and it got deleted…At first I thought I deleted it by mistake, so I just posted the same words again, and it got deleted again…So who deleted it? Blade!…So Blade, if this thread gets deleted, it’s so damn obvious that it’s u, so don’t even try…I’ll just keep reposting it…And Blade, if you’re gunna fuck with my computer, than go ahead, but I just wanna let u know…That’s cold as fuck…Not only is it cold, but real immature as well…And that’s how u’ve been acting lately…REAL IMMATURE…

I wanna leave ya’ll with these last words…If Blade can’t get his act together anytime soon, than this compilation simply can’t drop…

PS…Blade is a good liar, so don’t let him fool ya’ll…I’m sure he’s gunna come on this thread, and make up a bunch of bullshit…PeAcE

This just In: Blade has sent out the link of the “One Love Compilation” site to different people, when we gave our word that we would keep it too ourselves till it was finished…Now the link is floating around the net, and it isn’t even finished…aint that a bitch?

This Also just in: I'm starting too belive Blade has hacked into WCC and got himself admin powers that he now shares with Tom...I think he's had the powers for a while now...Thats getting checked out by 'Seer…PeAcE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: IMPORTANT NEWS!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2002, 07:57:09 PM »
Also, Tom has asked me too remove this thread, and threatned me that he'll post the link too the unfinished compilation (which he did) if i didnt remove this thread..

See what u've done Blade? You ruined everyone's hope's for finally having WCC compilation released...You ruined all the hype...Your ruined all the work put into this...Your ruined everything...PeAcE

themovie

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2002, 07:59:27 PM »
ah ah ah ah  ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2002, 08:05:21 PM »
just release the damn thing..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2002, 08:07:12 PM »
just release the damn thing..

do u realize what blades done?

themovie

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2002, 08:08:01 PM »

do u realize what blades done?

:D ;D :) ;)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2002, 08:23:36 PM »
ummmm, I dunno if that all there is entirely true, blade uploaded all the songs and the old version of the outro ages ago and gave u tha link, didnt he? tha only thing he pushed back was tha outro, rite? which he told u dat if he couldnt make it, then just forget him n post the compilation, fee me?

btw he aint been online as regular as he used to on AIM, hes been havin family problems so he blocced hella fools, and cmon dood, U think he would wanna talk 2 u when hes depressed? I dun think so....

but yea, just push it bac a bit and drop it like its hiroshima in this bitch......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2002, 08:25:10 PM »
i didnt hack any1's account,  nik stiring up trouble again

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2002, 08:39:00 PM »
Just one track. Does it make that much of a difference?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2002, 08:44:20 PM »
skip the outro

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2002, 09:56:09 PM »
Aight, I guaranteed everyone that "The One Love" compilation would drop by August, correct?...And of course I busted my balls trying too get this compilation up by the end of August...But what I expected was for people to work with me so we could get this released before August 31st...The person who was uploading the compilation for me (Blade) did not work with me one bit...A dead beat is the best way too describe a person like this...All he did was slack off while uploading it...You guys have no clue what this guy has done...Now Here's the story:

I sent every single song too Blade so he could upload it on Soundclick, and he did as he was asked...I consider this a good deed...But what did the kid do wrong? Let's just say his song titled "Bad Seeds" didn’t make the compilation (because it was shitty), and I think he was a little upset over this...I understood him being upset... So I said too myself "fine, he's upset...I'll give him a chance too be on the compilation."  Being the nice person that I am, I gave him (along with 2 other people who didnt get to be on the compilation) a chance to spit a verse on the Outro...Now one month and a half goes by, and everyone BUT Blade has done their verse for the Outro...By now I was getting frustrated...So I IMed Blade and simply asked him if he can just do his verse already, and he said he'd do it as soon as possible...Now ever since I've asked him that (which was 2 weeks ago), I havent seen him online...I was getting suspicious by the first week, because he's online more than anyone I know...Now today, Infinite IMed me telling me too speak with Blade about the compilation, but I noticed Blades name didnt appear on my buddylist...I asked Infinite if Blade was online, and he said "yes"...Now I IMed Blade from a different screen name I had, and I was pissed as fuck...I mean everyone was angry as fuck AT ME, because the compilation wasn’t dropping as promised, and the person who's supposed too be uploading it for me, has me on block...Now how the fuck can a compilation drop with somone as immature as Blade uploading it? The answer is, it simply can't...Now I told people on AIM the story of Blade having me on block for two weeks, when the compilation was supposed too drop at anytime, and everyone told me that he’s just childish as fuck...I had too let ya'll know how Blade really is...Look what he's doing...He put me on block, for two weeks...Thats the true reason the compilation hasn’t dropped yet, because we have little kids uploading it for us...Aight, so Blade had me on block for 2 weeks, I said 'fine', and just pretended it never happened...I asked him if he could unblock me on my other screen name so we could get down too business, and he was in denial...Now, I know for sure that he blocked me, because Infinite had sent me a convo with him saying "FUCK, Sccit found out I blocked him. Tell him I'm not here"...So he's continuously lying too me, and telling me stories...I just had it, and I snapped…I said "Indians shouldnt lie, it's against their religion", and he just signs off after saying “STFU U racist bitch”...Now, tell me for real, who's fault is this? I've tried sooooo hard too get this released as soon as possible, and Blade just simply doesn’t care one bit...Why would Blade just randomly block me like that when he knows we have a compilation to release, and he’s the one uploading it?…It’s just getting me so mad…I want this compilation to drop so badly, but it just cant when immature people are involved…

Oh wait, can I tell ya’ll something else…It really has nothing too do with the compilation, but a long time ago, about a year ago, Blade hacked into my computer (and Roccys as well)…Ever since than he’s had access too it…Now I always knew it was him, but I didn’t wanna get him mad by pointing fingers…Every month or so, somone would change my signature where it said Sccit Style Records, and put Shit Style Records…LoL… I really didn’t care, cuz me and Blade never had beef, so I just let him do it, and never told him I knew it was him…Also, about 3 days ago, I made a post in the “August is The Month…” thread saying “Blade is the reason this compilation hasn’t dropped…Fuck you blade, get online”, and it got deleted…At first I thought I deleted it by mistake, so I just posted the same words again, and it got deleted again…So who deleted it? Blade!…So Blade, if this thread gets deleted, it’s so damn obvious that it’s u, so don’t even try…I’ll just keep reposting it…And Blade, if you’re gunna fuck with my computer, than go ahead, but I just wanna let u know…That’s cold as fuck…Not only is it cold, but real immature as well…And that’s how u’ve been acting lately…REAL IMMATURE…

I wanna leave ya’ll with these last words…If Blade can’t get his act together anytime soon, than this compilation simply can’t drop…

PS…Blade is a good liar, so don’t let him fool ya’ll…I’m sure he’s gunna come on this thread, and make up a bunch of bullshit…PeAcE

This just In: Blade has sent out the link of the “One Love Compilation” site to different people, when we gave our word that we would keep it too ourselves till it was finished…Now the link is floating around the net, and it isn’t even finished…aint that a bitch?

This Also just in: I'm starting too belive Blade has hacked into WCC and got himself admin powers that he now shares with Tom...I think he's had the powers for a while now...Thats getting checked out by 'Seer…PeAcE

Also, Tom has asked me too remove this thread, and threatned me that he'll post the link too the unfinished compilation (which he did) if i didnt remove this thread..

See what u've done Blade? You ruined everyone's hope's for finally having WCC compilation released...You ruined all the hype...Your ruined all the work put into this...Your ruined everything...PeAcE

::)

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2002, 10:01:28 PM »
skip the outro

WHAT THE FUCK!  Fuck that.  No outro means no suga foot.

ROCCY

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2002, 10:13:25 PM »

WHAT THE FUCK!  Fuck that.  No outro means no suga foot.

Also mean No Roccy!

Hittman

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2002, 03:29:19 AM »
^DEFINETELY Skip the outro then^

LOL at Blade - I want the link god dammit. Need new Aler G tracks.

Hittman

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2002, 03:48:46 AM »
Hahaha I have the link to the Sound Click page that its on.