Author Topic: Okay, I've had about enough of this civil war concept the US is pushing in Iraq  (Read 101 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
The United States top PR guy in Iraq was going on and on yesterday about how Zarqawi's goal, and the goal of the insurgents is to drive the country into civil war.  That there goal is to attack the Shia's and provoke the Shia's into retaliation, and thus create a civil war in Iraq.

This guy from the army was trying to recruit me for the war the other day, I told him I was a Muslim and that what the army was doing was clear transgression.  He tried to justify the situation by saying that the Shia's and Sunni's were having problems in Iraq so America had to go there.

It is clear that it is not Zarqawi or the insurgents that are trying to provoke a civil war, but rather it is the US government that is provoking a civil war.  The obnibus Iraqi civil war serves 2 primary purposes, the US wants to use the civil war to justify their presence in Iraq, and to take the targets off their back.

The truth is that the insurgents have one goal, and that goal is to end America's occupation of their country.  The only civil war that is going on is a civil war between Iraqi's who are conspiring with the American occupation, and Iraqi's who are fighting the American occupation.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)