Author Topic: Israel claims Iran will have nukes in 12 months  (Read 2422 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Israel claims Iran will have nukes in 12 months
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2005, 02:45:03 PM »
Bigotted republicans that start and support foolish wars with embarassing consquences are a threat to american security. 

Sorry, I don't know what that has to do with Iran having nukes in 12 months.

You suggested we should be concerned with Iran because they are a threat to american security.  If you are really concerned about American security you would be more concerned with your bigotted support of the Iraqi war and an incompetent administration.  But you are not concerned with those things, your concerned with supporting the party line.  Thats probably why my statement confused you.

If we should be concerned with Iran having nukes because they are a threat to american security, which I agree we should.  Then we should also be concerned with the incompetent manner in which the Bush Administration has managed the war on terror thus far, as well as their flawed ideology on how to approach the so-called war on terror.  Additionaly, you should be concerned with your own bigotted support of a misguided ideology, as it to is a threat to american security and prosperity. 
« Last Edit: January 30, 2005, 02:47:15 PM by Ant »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2005, 02:53:42 PM »
^I'd rather have a country that hasnt started a war recently having nukes than a country that has started 2 wars during the past 4 years (and is about to start a 3rd one) having nukes.

Right. Because the US is threat to stable democracies.

Oh so now only countries who do something that is not regarded as good by the US are in danger.. ah that's good! Thank God there aren't any tremendous double standards involved.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2005, 02:55:04 PM »
Oh so now only countries who do something that is not regarded as good by the US are in danger.. ah that's good! Thank God there aren't any tremendous double standards involved.
There is no sense having a serious discussion with people who don't recognize the difference between pluralistic democracies and tyrannical authoritarian regimes.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2005, 02:59:55 PM »
There is no sense having a serious discussion with people who don't recognize the difference between pluralistic democracies and tyrannical authoritarian regimes.

What you are saying is that we shouldnt worry about the US having nukes because they only murder people in the middle east, which is no threat to us.
While Iran having nukes is bad, because they might murder people in the west.

All I can say to this is: WOW.

May I ask you, how was it bad that Nazis killed Jews, I mean, hell, we arent Jews right?

I said it before and I say it again: Only a retard would cry about Iran having nukes in 12 months when tyrant regimes like the US already have such a unfuckwitable force. Moreover, every non-retard should know that the US/Israel are just looking for excuses to fuck up Iran.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2005, 11:21:25 PM »
Irans been jonesing for a nuke for a long time.

My whole response to this englewood, is so what?

What is the point here. Are you advocating military response in this situation? Doesnt it seem rather hypocritical, you dunce,
for three nuclear powers to tell Iran it cant have any? Considering that Israel is sitting on 100-200 nuclear warheads in the same region as Iran? (And as bad as Irans sins have been, they HAVENT been occupying an entire ethnic population for the last 60 years.
LOL at you comparing Israel having Nukes with Iran having nukes.

Israel having nukes is not a threat to our security. Iran having nukes is a threat to our security.

Yea, but Israel having nukes is a threat to other countries... unless of course you admit that the U.S. is selfish and doesn't give a shit about other people?

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2005, 05:46:55 AM »
Yea, but Israel having nukes is a threat to other countries... unless of course you admit that the U.S. is selfish and doesn't give a shit about other people?
Iran with the bomb is an enormous bad turn for mankind. Period. This isn't one of those issues that any dime-a-dozen liberal (ant, seven) can claim is shades of grey when it's starkly black and white.

The mullahs in Iran sit astride the world's largest oil producing area. That energy source is what drives the rest of the planet's economy right now. It's not an American issue, it's not an Israeli issue...it's a world issue. These are the same mullahs who gleefully export terrorism and support terrorists in their efforts.

Israel has HAD the bomb, by most credible accounts, for almost 30 years. This is the same Israel surrounded by countries pledged to their complete annihilation and from which rockets, bombs and suicide bombers visit Israel regularly. If the Israelis were 1% as bloodthirsty as some no-wits here paint them, the entire middle east would have gone up in a mushroom cloud ages ago. They've had the bomb and it ensures their existence. Iran doesn't require the bomb to ensure their existence. They want the bomb to balance out Israel's nuclear capability and to make them the pre-eminent force in the region.

THAT makes a conventional war in the Middle East a much larger possibility again. Iran is a repressive theocratic regime intolerant of anything or anyone that doesn't agree with fundamentalist Islam. Attention, lefties: like it or not that includes you.

The freedoms that we as individuals enjoy in the U.S. cannot be ascribed to international relations. In the U.S. if you don't like your neighbor, you rarely plot to obliterate his home, raze it to the ground, piss on the bodies and go right on with the neighborhood bake sales and PTA meetings. In international relations, we cannot afford to grant "equality" to regimes that are clearly NOT equal in human rights, due process, civil liberties etc...

The US and Iran are not equals at the table any more than Nazi Germany was the moral equal of England and France in 1938.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2005, 11:40:53 AM »
Iran with the bomb is an enormous bad turn for mankind. Period. This isn't one of those issues that any dime-a-dozen liberal (ant, seven) can claim is shades of grey when it's starkly black and white.

The mullahs in Iran sit astride the world's largest oil producing area. That energy source is what drives the rest of the planet's economy right now. It's not an American issue, it's not an Israeli issue...it's a world issue. These are the same mullahs who gleefully export terrorism and support terrorists in their efforts.

Israel has HAD the bomb, by most credible accounts, for almost 30 years. This is the same Israel surrounded by countries pledged to their complete annihilation and from which rockets, bombs and suicide bombers visit Israel regularly. If the Israelis were 1% as bloodthirsty as some no-wits here paint them, the entire middle east would have gone up in a mushroom cloud ages ago. They've had the bomb and it ensures their existence. Iran doesn't require the bomb to ensure their existence. They want the bomb to balance out Israel's nuclear capability and to make them the pre-eminent force in the region.

THAT makes a conventional war in the Middle East a much larger possibility again. Iran is a repressive theocratic regime intolerant of anything or anyone that doesn't agree with fundamentalist Islam. Attention, lefties: like it or not that includes you.

The freedoms that we as individuals enjoy in the U.S. cannot be ascribed to international relations. In the U.S. if you don't like your neighbor, you rarely plot to obliterate his home, raze it to the ground, piss on the bodies and go right on with the neighborhood bake sales and PTA meetings. In international relations, we cannot afford to grant "equality" to regimes that are clearly NOT equal in human rights, due process, civil liberties etc...

The US and Iran are not equals at the table any more than Nazi Germany was the moral equal of England and France in 1938.

don't put us on the same line the french were pussy collaborators

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2005, 01:22:11 PM »

Alright, nukes are not a good thing, but the way I see it is.... have ALL the countries in the Middle East get rid of 'em then... including Israel... then we won't have to worry about any of them using 'em... that's if any country should have to get rid of its program, then all countries should.... or we could have all countries hold on to 'em... the latter doesn't sound like a good choice though...

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2005, 02:34:24 PM »
Israel has HAD the bomb, by most credible accounts, for almost 30 years. This is the same Israel surrounded by countries pledged to their complete annihilation and from which rockets, bombs and suicide bombers visit Israel regularly. If the Israelis were 1% as bloodthirsty as some no-wits here paint them, the entire middle east would have gone up in a mushroom cloud ages ago. They've had the bomb and it ensures their existence.

we cannot afford to grant "equality" to regimes that are clearly NOT equal in human rights, due process, civil liberties etc...

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2005, 05:07:13 PM »
we cannot afford to grant "equality" to regimes that are clearly NOT equal in human rights, due process, civil liberties etc...

Wanna look at some UN Resolutions?

Woodrow

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2005, 05:17:15 PM »
Wanna look at some UN Resolutions?
The unbinding resolutions passed by the same countries who have been trying to destroy Israel for half a century?

Is that the UN where Libya chaired the human rights committee?

Same one that ordered its troops to stand aside and watch while the Hutu committed genocide against the Tutsi?

The same UN whose troops assisted Hizbollah terrorists in placing Katyusha rockets aimed at Israel along the Lebanese border?

Now, let's have the resolutions against the peaceful states of China, North Korea, Sudan, Congo etc... Not a lot, huh? Maybe because there aren't so many countries whose despots use anti-Semitism as a social glue, and doing all they can diplomatically, militarily and economically to destroy Israel.

Anyways, back to the nuke subject. Create another topic if you wanna talk about resolutions.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2005, 05:19:07 PM »
The same UN whose resolutions the U.S. based its attack on Iraq on after finding realizing that the people would catch on to the WMD myth.... so why the double standard? Why ignore the UN resolutions for Israel and not Iraq?
The same UN that the U.S. helped create!

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2005, 05:20:54 PM »
Not to get off topic though.... my stance is that either both countries have 'em, or neither... that's fair, and I don't see how you can say it's not without pulling off a double standard... have the ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST get rid of its nukes...

Woodrow

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2005, 05:25:05 PM »
Not to get off topic though.... my stance is that either both countries have 'em, or neither... that's fair, and I don't see how you can say it's not without pulling off a double standard... have the ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST get rid of its nukes...
Why is it fair to hold two countires to the same standards when it's clear they aren't equal? I'll agree that the entire middle east would be better off w/o nuclear weapons, but that's not going to happen.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2005, 10:01:34 PM »
Your point has no leg to stand on englewood
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll