Author Topic: Israel claims Iran will have nukes in 12 months  (Read 2421 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Israel claims Iran will have nukes in 12 months
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2005, 11:13:36 AM »
israel has always been aggressive, ever since before independence it has been on the offense its the other states in the middle east went to the defence of their neighbouring palestinians but couldn't compete with the force of the israel and its western backers. even with this superiority in the region israel developed nukes with France's aid cementing itself as the most powerful state in the region, a state that refuses to talk to its neighbours over the palestinian issue, their right wing government supports unilateral action and only acts in their own interests disregarding almost every organisation or country that has real ethical concerns over what they do.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woodrow

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2005, 11:15:10 AM »
israel has always been aggressive, ever since before independence it has been on the offense its the other states in the middle east went to the defence of their neighbouring palestinians but couldn't compete with the force of the israel and its western backers. even with this superiority in the region israel developed nukes with France's aid cementing itself as the most powerful state in the region, a state that refuses to talk to its neighbours over the palestinian issue, their right wing government supports unilateral action and only acts in their own interests disregarding almost every organisation or country that has real ethical concerns over what they do.

:stupid:

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2005, 03:21:13 PM »
Our whole country is supposedly based on the foundation of equality, but when it comes to diplomatic/economic interests, then all of a sudden those values are thrown out the window? Why is Iran not equal to Israel? Israel is in violation of more UN resolutions. Israel is pushing a group of people into genocidal consensus. Just because Iran isn't a democratic puppet state, they're not "equal"? Fuck that. Being Muslim doesn't place Iranians under Israelis.
I said it before in this topic and I'll say it again.

There's no sense having a serious discussion with people who don't recognize the difference between pluralistic democracies and tyrannical authoritarian regimes.

Claiming that a nuclear Israel is no less a threat to the world than a nuclear Iran is about as logical as saying an armed police officer presents the same threat to society as an armed criminal.

Israel = Stable, democratic, tolerant, free society, synagogues, churches, mosques, etc., made up of Jews, Christians, Muslims. Productive, lots of Noble Prize winners, creates new technology regularly.

Iran = Islamic fascist dictatorship, not free, not tolerant, no Jews tolerated, only Islam is allowed, eyes gouged out by the state, children executed, no science created

1. If you want to talk about children being executed, Israel is not the best example to show contrast.

2. What does "science, technology, Noble Prize winners, etc" have to do with a country being allowed to have nukes? As a matter of fact, what does any of that have anything to do with it. What if those countries say "hey, we feel that democracies with nukes are a threat." You can't tell a country what they can or can't do, if you do it yourself,,, just because their government isn't benefitting you as far as diplomacy or economics go.

3. So the only way a country can have nukes is if it's: not Islamic & democratic... and if it is Islamic, it has to be a secular puppet state.... and if it's not democratic, and is an authoritarian regime, then it better benefit us financially.....    I love the morals and fairness in this.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2005, 08:08:24 PM »
would iran feal the need to have nukes if israel didn't have them?
Iran is simply trying to achieve parity with Israel? Why? It's not Israel's government that makes it the official line to eradication Persians. What works is what HAS been working for the past 30 years. Iran does not feel threatened by Israel. Claims on the contrary being obfuscation of their desire to possess nuclear weapons. It's an excuse, not a reason.

So, we have a conventionally stable area. There have been no conventional wars between nation-states for over 30 years and this was with Israel having the only nuclear arsenal. This is certainly proof that if Israel is NOT the aggressor in that they've held the military trump card all this time and never leveraged that into concessions or threats. Now Iran's possession of a similar aresenal addresses what inequity?

There was a balance. It's clear Iran does not desire a balance, but something else. Take a look at their rhetoric, and extrapolate how any result from that can be benign.

Do u really believe this shit?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2005, 08:14:23 PM »
You need to get off that "Me Against The World" shit... it's just the name of an album... there's no conspiracy against 7even, don't let paranoia blind you...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=66584.0

Take your sonning like a man, or "boy" I should say.

dude anyone that talks all day about "sonning" people on dubcc is not intelligent.  It's getting old reading threads where you announce the fact that you 'sonned' someone.  I agree with you on occasion, but get off the ego trip. Arrogance doesn't reflect intelligence, it reflects the opposite. Compare the way you act to the way real intelligent people behave.  You should notice a difference.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2005, 12:02:22 AM »
You need to get off that "Me Against The World" shit... it's just the name of an album... there's no conspiracy against 7even, don't let paranoia blind you...

dude anyone that talks all day about "sonning" people on dubcc is not intelligent.  It's getting old reading threads where you announce the fact that you 'sonned' someone.  I agree with you on occasion, but get off the ego trip. Arrogance doesn't reflect intelligence, it reflects the opposite. Compare the way you act to the way real intelligent people behave.  You should notice a difference.

Watch it, or you might get sonned.  8) LOLLL

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2005, 06:46:54 AM »

Watch it, or you might get sonned.  8) LOLLL

Sorry man just speakin the truth.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2005, 06:58:15 AM »
Simple Question:
Which country is more of a threat to the world:
A country that has started 2 wars during the last 4 years ... with at least one of them being officially unjustified, controversial, unsuccessful.. add what you want.

Or

A country that hasnt started anything for that matter recently..

Do you honestly believe that you are the "better" country, because you invented American Football and the quarter pounder and are therefore allowed to attack other countries randomly and still remain the "good" one while peaceful countries arent even allowed to care about some defense?

The whole logic is complete nuts and based on double standards and racism (don't even try to come up with muslim isnt a race or middle eastern isnt a race cause we all know what's up.). I wonder how ANYONE with a decent brain can even be 'propagandanized' by something like that, especially after the war in Iraq and the lack of WMD there. Unbelieveable.
Iran having nukes is an obvious excuse to attack them, same goes for WMD in Iraq and we all saw that happened.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2005, 07:01:00 AM by 7even the Mastermind »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2005, 01:03:14 PM »
Simple Question:
A country that has started 2 wars during the last 4 years ... with at least one of them being officially unjustified, controversial, unsuccessful.. add what you want.

Or

Once again: Please show me that the United States is a threat to stable democracies. They aren't. Do you know anything about Iran's government?

Do you honestly believe that you are the "better" country, because you invented American Football and the quarter pounder and are therefore allowed to attack other countries randomly and still remain the "good" one while peaceful countries arent even allowed to care about some defense?
I honestly believe America is better than Iran because they don't murder and suppress their own people. Do you know anything about Iran's government? You do realize that they've made it their official line to push Israel into the ocean don't you? You do realize that their parliament starts ever session with "Death to America" and "Death to Israel" Don't you? You do realize that they put people to death for speaking badly about a religion. You do realize that in Iran adultery is punishable by death. You do realize that they recently sentenced a mentally disabled girl to death for prostitution.
There is no doubt about it. America is a better country than Iran. You REALLY can't argue about it. If you know anything about what Iran's government does to its people, its past actions, you really wouldn’t be writing this garbage. You’re speaking from ignorance.

The whole logic is complete nuts and based on double standards and racism (don't even try to come up with muslim isnt a race or middle eastern isnt a race cause we all know what's up.). I wonder how ANYONE with a decent brain can even be 'propagandanized' by something like that, especially after the war in Iraq and the lack of WMD there. Unbelieveable.
Iran having nukes is an obvious excuse to attack them, same goes for WMD in Iraq and we all saw that happened.
Now you can't win an argument, so you resort to calling me racist? Islam is a religion, not a race of people. I'm the racist, who's the one grouping every person in the middle east together as one race?

You've been verbally abused by me and damn near everybody else on this board time and time again, but your ignorance and ego really won't let you see it. I think that mop on your head is making it hard for you to think. Visit a barber.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2005, 02:05:14 PM »
I agree with Engel in that Iran can't be compared to the U.S. as far as being a "better" country (Assuming you're talking about liberties and freedom when saying "better"). However, Engel, you mentioned that the U.S. isn't a threat to stable democracies. Why is it that sometimes the U.S. considers non-democratic nations as "okay" and other times it doesn't? No, it has nothing to do with human rights violations because those other nations that we support(ed) are/were just as bad (Several Latin American nations + several nations in the Middle East). It has to do with economics. If a country benefits us financially, then in the U.S. government's eyes it's okay if that government oppresses its people. If that country nationalizes anything that would otherwise bring us great profits, then they all of a sudden become an evil dictatorship. Nicaragua, Guatemala, and if you want some Islamic countries... Saudi Arabia, Egypt, etc.  Why don't we speak out against these governments and their actions? Why Iran? Why Iraq? Think about it. In Saudi Arabia the same crimes are punished in the same way as in Iran. You steal, they cut your hands off. A woman sleeps with a man other than her husband, she's put to death. The list goes on and on. Let's be honest, our government doesn't give a shit. I'm Afghan, my parents grew up in Afghanistan and were there during part of the Soviet War. They were there when the Mujahideen were fighting the Soviets, with American support (guns, money, etc). You know what those guys did? Raid schools and burn teachers & students with acid. Why didn't our government say or do anything? Why did our government support the Taliban while they were committing all their crimes against humanity, so to speak? If you don't know, ask, and I'll tell you why. You see.... it has less to do with the fact that we care about human rights and more to do with $$$.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2005, 02:21:33 PM »
Simple Question:

Or

Once again: Please show me that the United States is a threat to stable democracies. They aren't. Do you know anything about Iran's government?

Once again: Show me how it is a criteria if a country is a stable democracy or not.. the US is a threat to certain countries without them attacking any other country and shit, which is already bad enough - stable democracy or not. By your retarded point of view democracies have the right to fuck up undemocratic countries. Wow.

I honestly believe America is better than Iran because they don't murder and suppress their own people. Do you know anything about Iran's government? You do realize that they've made it their official line to push Israel into the ocean don't you? You do realize that their parliament starts ever session with "Death to America" and "Death to Israel" Don't you? You do realize that they put people to death for speaking badly about a religion. You do realize that in Iran adultery is punishable by death. You do realize that they recently sentenced a mentally disabled girl to death for prostitution.
There is no doubt about it. America is a better country than Iran. You REALLY can't argue about it. If you know anything about what Iran's government does to its people, its past actions, you really wouldn’t be writing this garbage. You’re speaking from ignorance.

Last time I checked the US still had the death penalty. Last time I checked Bush said retarded things on the regular basis. Last time I checked Saudi-Arabia was bad.. just like Iran is. However, the US doesnt give a shit. Wonder why that is. Im not an expert about Iran but I know what's up basically and I know god damn well that it doesn't justify war - hell it's not even the reason for the war, as you claim the reason is nukes. Soon as they don't find them they will change the reason however, like they did it a 100 times with Iraq lol. God damn how must soldiers feel when the reason for the war is changed like a billion times lol, but I digress. I you know anything about your own government you'd know it fucked up, but since you chose to bow down to blind patriotism and everything your country does, you're speaking from ignorance.

Now you can't win an argument, so you resort to calling me racist? Islam is a religion, not a race of people. I'm the racist, who's the one grouping every person in the middle east together as one race?

You've been verbally abused by me and damn near everybody else on this board time and time again, but your ignorance and ego really won't let you see it. I think that mop on your head is making it hard for you to think. Visit a barber.

Learn how to read and don't come up with that race shit when I already clarified it in my post. I call it racist because that is a term nobody wants to be attributed to, while somehow anti-muslim/anti-arab/anti-iraqi or anti-"terrorist" as you like to say became acceptable. Good job lying, while I sonned your ass a lot recently. Good job part 2 making comments on my hairstyle you intolerant fuckwit, when you don't even have a pic of yours published on the internet. Shut up now.

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin