Author Topic: Guy wanted to commit suicide, changed his mind, caused others to die  (Read 357 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WASHINGTON - Scores of times each year, people intentionally stand, jump and drive in front of trains, figuring it's a sure way to end their lives.

Authorities say Juan Manuel Alvarez wanted to kill himself Wednesday when he drove his SUV onto a railroad track in Glendale, Calif., near Los Angeles. But he changed his mind and left the vehicle on the tracks, causing a chain-reaction derailment that killed 11 people and injured nearly 200.

He walked away from the scene virtually unscathed by the crash, although he had apparently slit his wrists and stabbed himself in the chest. It was not immediately clear when he did that. He was held without bail in a hospital jail ward.

Sikotic™

Re: Guy wanted to commit suicide, changed his mind, caused others to die
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 07:01:32 PM »
I saw that when it happened earler this week. It's disgusting. All of those people were going to work to support their families and this fucko gotta fuck everything up.

Go OD on some pills and go to sleep fucking prick.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2005, 07:39:58 PM »
I don't know, it's really fucked up, really sad, and really ironic all at the same time.

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2005, 10:11:47 PM »
what a fuckin dickwad, shit man, i dont know what else to say...what a fuckin dickwad

Matrix Heart

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2005, 07:30:07 AM »
Thanks for breaking news Jamal  ;D They are charging him with 11 murders and he could get the death penalty.

I really don't blame the guy though >>>read this article
http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1413,200~20954~2680174,00.html

« Last Edit: January 29, 2005, 10:07:30 AM by Citizen Kain »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2005, 08:15:31 AM »
damn, wat an ugly dude.. and a fuck head.. kill yourself, how are you gonna try and be creative with your suicide and not think about how others can get hurt.. fukcin mexican should have just stuck his head in his lawnmower...

Matrix Heart

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2005, 09:58:20 AM »
damn, wat an ugly dude.. and a fuck head.. kill yourself, how are you gonna try and be creative with your suicide and not think about how others can get hurt.. fukcin mexican should have just stuck his head in his lawnmower...

Did you even read the article I posted  ::)

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2005, 10:27:15 AM »
na.. but i will now.. brb..

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2005, 10:38:12 AM »
you dont blame the guy. lol. hes a fuckin coward that caused a trian wreck that killed 11 ppl.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2005, 10:39:04 AM »
i read the article.. wtf? im lost.. who gives a fuck about trains pushing or pulling... ???

Thirteen

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2005, 11:01:46 AM »
Go OD on some pills and go to sleep fucking prick.

in deviant behavior we learned that ODing on pills is usually a way for a woman to kill themselves...they have respect for their bodies...

men don't so they usually choose messier ways to go out, car crashes, shotgun blasts....

and yeah this guys is an asshole and i hope he doesn't get off on any shitty insanity plea

Matrix Heart

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2005, 12:10:57 PM »
i read the article.. wtf? im lost.. who gives a fuck about trains pushing or pulling... ???

The train is heavier than the cabs and for one car to cause a derailment is ridiculous.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2005, 10:30:20 AM »

The train is heavier than the cabs and for one car to cause a derailment is ridiculous.

so you dont blame the guy bc he derailed a train and killed 11 and injured like 200? even if the train shouldnt be derailing it wouldnt have derailed if the coward didnt park his bitch ass ride on the tracks. please explain to me why you dont blame him for that.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2005, 01:30:37 PM »

so you dont blame the guy bc he derailed a train and killed 11 and injured like 200? even if the train shouldnt be derailing it wouldnt have derailed if the coward didnt park his bitch ass ride on the tracks. please explain to me why you dont blame him for that.

All blame goes to MetroLink for trying to save some major bucks which put their passenger in a dangerous situation. 

Expect the lawsuits to be filed soon.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2005, 06:08:27 AM »
Naw i agree, to kill yourself well thats your decision....whether right or wrong im not getting into it...

...but to do it in a manner that means someone elses life may be taken / ruined / affected....that IS wrong...

do it with pills, drowning hell anything alone ...nowhere near anyone else