Author Topic: Nexus - "The One" (First single for 'WCC Presents...One Love')  (Read 3958 times)

ROCCY

Re: August is The Month...
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2002, 08:13:33 AM »
hey roccy i dare you to make a song which peeps consider better than a 1/5...it's funny to see you diss the compilation when your sorry ass can't put anything together which shows any musical talent or promise, peace.

haha good one rock boy, but im not dissing the compliation everyone on there im coo with except u and narrator, cause u too are both faggots, haha Compliation=tite        Alregay&Narrator=Gay
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2002, 08:33:39 AM »
People Get Angry At People They Can't Be- Dr.Dre (The Watcher)

peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

ROCCY

« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2002, 08:36:07 AM »
People Get Angry At People They Can't Be- Dr.Dre (The Watcher)

peace.

Uhm  ??? no lol, u stupid rocker hahahah go make some rock u 31 year old faggot, and as for narrator ur lucky sccit is alittle retarded and doesnt realize that u awlays start shit with me, and hes got ur back all the time u homo hahahah pz

Hittman

« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2002, 11:29:26 AM »
"Sccit writes the rhymes that I say" - Roccy

LOL, That shit was hilarious.

ROCCY

« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2002, 11:48:14 AM »
"Sccit writes the rhymes that I say" - Roccy

LOL, That shit was hilarious.

haha werd that shit was my first rap haha, i was W H A CK  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2002, 12:04:02 PM »

You:  :-/

LmAo...HAHAHAHAHHAH that got me rolling....Hey, anyone remember the audio battle? I beat u 15-0...LMAO...Hahahah...Oh, and who got u into rap? ummmm, lemme think...IT WAS ME!

You used too listen too 102.7 Kiss FM (Pop channel) before u knew me...Ure not even 1/5 as good a rapper as me...Damn man, its just real funny too see you trying too diss ME, REAL FUNNY!...

and remember who started this u dumb shit...LoL

ROCCY

« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2002, 12:07:16 PM »

LmAo...HAHAHAHAHHAH that got me rolling....Hey, anyone remember the audio battle? I beat u 15-0...LMAO...Hahahah...Oh, and who got u into rap? ummmm, lemme think...IT WAS ME!

You used too listen too 102.7 Kiss FM (Pop channel) before u knew me...Ure not even 1/5 as good a rapper as me...Damn man, its just real funny too see you trying too diss ME, REAL FUNNY!...

and remember who started this u dumb shit...LoL

uhm? no, I used to listen to hip hop since I was like 10-11 dude, and shut up son ur the one with the Cher Cd's in ur room, and I never said  Iwas better did I? so how can u diss me on saying how ur "100 million" times better then me? I never said I was beter then anyone lol, so u made ur self look dumb buy saying shit I didnt even start. pz

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2002, 12:23:57 PM »

uhm? no, I used to listen to hip hop since I was like 10-11 dude, and shut up son ur the one with the Cher Cd's in ur room, and I never said  Iwas better did I? so how can u diss me on saying how ur "100 million" times better then me? I never said I was beter then anyone lol, so u made ur self look dumb buy saying shit I didnt even start. pz

LMAO...Just because you dont have a family doesnt mean I dont either...Everything in my room isn't mine u idiot...Maybe u havent realized it yet, but I have a brother and sister, unlike you, and they do things in my room when Im not there...U have no excuse for listening too 102.7...U even admited it too me in 7th grade...I mean I asked u "What station do u listen too" and u said "I like 102.7" I was like thinking too myself WTF?...But whatever, u wont admit it...U didnt even know what a producer was before u met me...PeAcE

ROCCY

« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2002, 12:29:35 PM »

LMAO...Just because you dont have a family doesnt mean I dont either...Everything in my room isn't mine u idiot...Maybe u havent realized it yet, but I have a brother and sister, unlike you, and they do things in my room when Im not there...U have no excuse for listening too 102.7...U even admited it too me in 7th grade...I mean I asked u "What station do u listen too" and u said "I like 102.7" I was like thinking too myself WTF?...But whatever, u wont admit it...U didnt even know what a producer was before u met me...PeAcE

man ur full of shit man, i hate people like u that act like there all this and that, yes I used to listen to 102.7 in 7th grade, dude, everyone did in 7th grade atleast foo think about it, i hope people like u go to hell cause u act like ur all that, ur sayin I didnt know what a producer is what rap was, and shit man, ur worthless yo, even tho no one on this board really knows u everything they say about u is true man, ive known u for like waht 3 years? and i never belived anytihng people said about u, cause u never use to act like this before like in 8th grade yo u was coo dogg, u turned into a fag yo im dead serious man, i use to respekt u dogg, thats why i hardly ever go with u anymore i never told u why but this is the reason why cause uve turned into a bitch yo, u werent like this before what ever yo, u could turn into a bitch, u can die, u can choke, or get run over by a car, i can careless pz

infinite59

« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2002, 12:36:14 PM »

? when I said no one would buy it that was my respon to ur q why people said they didnt wanna buy it u idiot, and lets see

Naz-T: good rapper

I-Bo: good prodcuer

DOCB: one of the best net producers

You:  :-/

Mind Zen: tite producer

Nexus: good rapper

Illicit: aite rapper

Jay Masta Jay: good producer

I aint a hater at all, I didnt even know they where gone be on the album fool, haha, fag, pz

Yo, you can argue with Sccit on everything else, but at least give him his respect as an artist, he's iller then most on the net.  Peace.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2002, 12:44:13 PM »

man ur full of shit man, i hate people like u that act like there all this and that, yes I used to listen to 102.7 in 7th grade, dude, everyone did in 7th grade atleast foo think about it, i hope people like u go to hell cause u act like ur all that, ur sayin I didnt know what a producer is what rap was, and shit man, ur worthless yo, even tho no one on this board really knows u everything they say about u is true man, ive known u for like waht 3 years? and i never belived anytihng people said about u, cause u never use to act like this before like in 8th grade yo u was coo dogg, u turned into a fag yo im dead serious man, i use to respekt u dogg, thats why i hardly ever go with u anymore i never told u why but this is the reason why cause uve turned into a bitch yo, u werent like this before what ever yo, u could turn into a bitch, u can die, u can choke, or get run over by a car, i can careless pz

LMAO...Im the one who changed? Hahahahahhahahahhaha...Look whos talking...I tell u ure a good rapper, when your not...I tell u that verses you write are tight, when they're not...I'm like the best friend you'll ever have...Everyone on this board thinks you're some kind of uneductaed, illiterate, retard, and it's actually true, even though I never say anything about it...

I mean I bought u the tickets for the "Power House" concert and now you say you're gunna give me monthly payments of 10 bux for them?...WTF is that? So far u only paid me 10 bux, and 4 weeks have passed by...No other friend would buy their friend concert tickets...

You're like the weirdest person alive...WEIRDEST...Everyone that knows u tells me that your weird...You take everything for granted...You think you're the shit...what the fuck is your problem? U hide everything u do from me, everything u say too me is a lie...Man, just be real with yourself...You're such a fake person...U're never gunna get anywhere in life being like this...

and you say I'm worthless now? I bought u concert tickets (which you could obviously afford since you're buying 600 dollar keyboards), and I didn't even get mad when you told me you're gunna pay me 10 bux a month, how is that worthless??...

Oh, and on top of that you cry and get angry for every single thing...U need some kind of anger management...If somone is joking around with you, than you start bitching about it, and than you turn around and do the same thing u got mad about...You're a hypocrit...sorry man, you just need too start being real and honest too yourself and others...PEACE!

ROCCY

« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2002, 12:45:02 PM »

Yo, you can argue with Sccit on everything else, but at least give him his respect as an artist, he's iller then most on the net.  Peace.

naw I wont, I give repsect to people that dont act like there all that, and dont have a big EGO, Like nexus, he has good work but u dont see him saying hes one of the best on WCC like sccit always does, and sccit talks to much shit about me im not even gone bother pz

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2002, 12:49:59 PM »
ohhh, and you say i've turned into a bitch...But you dont say how...

How have I turned into a bitch? Maybe you're the one who changed and maybe your the one who started thinking you're too good too hang out with me because your head got a little big...You always used too look down at yourself, like you were a nothing, but than you started hanging around me and slowly you started changing, and slowly you've been starting too see yourself as a better person than everybody else, where as when I first met you, you thought everyone else was better than u....PeAcE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2002, 12:51:20 PM »

naw I wont, I give repsect to people that dont act like there all that, and dont have a big EGO, Like nexus, he has good work but u dont see him saying hes one of the best on WCC like sccit always does, and sccit talks to much shit about me im not even gone bother pz

LoL...I never say Im one of the best unless people get me really pissed and try too diss me, and than i defend myself like anyone else would do...

ROCCY

« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2002, 12:53:28 PM »

LMAO...Im the one who changed? Hahahahahhahahahhaha...Look whos talking...I tell u ure a good rapper, when your not...I tell u that verses you write are tight, when they're not...I'm like the best friend you'll ever have...Everyone on this board thinks you're some kind of uneductaed, illiterate, retard, and it's actually true, even though I never say anything about it...

I mean I bought u the tickets for the "Power House" concert and now you say you're gunna give me monthly payments of 10 bux for them?...WTF is that? So far u only paid me 10 bux, and 4 weeks have passed by...No other friend would buy their friend concert tickets...

You're like the weirdest person alive...WEIRDEST...Everyone that knows u tells me that your weird...You take everything for granted...You think you're the shit...what the fuck is your problem? U hide everything u do from me, everything u say too me is a lie...Man, just be real with yourself...You're such a fake person...U're never gunna get anywhere in life being like this...

and you say I'm worthless now? I bought u concert tickets (which you could obviously afford since you're buying 600 dollar keyboards), and I didn't even get mad when you told me you're gunna pay me 10 bux a month, how is that worthless??...

Oh, and on top of that you cry and get angry for every single thing...U need some kind of anger management...If somone is joking around with you, than you start bitching about it, and than you turn around and do the same thing u got mad about...You're a hypocrit...sorry man, you just need too start being real and honest too yourself and others...PEACE!

okay Yes, Im the worst rapper alive, Im the worst Writer alive, u happy? lol, man shit I cant shut you up okay lets see I said i'l pay u 10 bux a week cause i bought like 650$ of Eq's and I dont have any money left excpet like 20$ and people on line can call me anything they want fat,stupid,skinny anything that comes to tehre heads cause they dont know me, they've never seen me or anything so i can careless but when u say shit it goes directly into the heart cause ur always a bitch yo, u cahnged not me foo, and if anyone ever did talk shit i wanna see me do it at powerhouse I swaer to god i will fight anyone at powerhouse that talks shit about me man im tired yo, i dont like this, i shoulda never even started posting here, i shoulda found a forum that ur not on so i wouldnt have to argue with soemone every single hour foo, the best thing for u to do to say ur sorry for dissin me right now and this'l be all over, and u gotta admit that i knew what a "producer" was before i met u , and all this other crap u've been lien about uve been my homise for 3 years but u still dont know me dogg, no one in the world know the way i am not even my parents yo, trust me so u gone apolagize?