Author Topic: A video of me snorting cocaine at the Hypnotic Cafe  (Read 4323 times)

ecrazy

Re: A video of me snorting cocaine at the Hypnotic Cafe
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2005, 03:17:52 PM »
You fools better stop this bullshit or i'm gonna lock the thread

LOL go ahead lock it.... Krondon is about to cry.... fool is making post after post... all defensive n shit... he's really trying to show us why he's called E-CRAZY.... fuckin internet gangsta right there.... ugly ass motherfucker LMAO
Internet Gangsta?!?! WTF! LMAO!! You know you sound soo fuckin retarded posting that, your little homie music is like magic is the one claiming sets, man your two for two, LMAO!!! make no sense with your disses, your soo stupid, you got me with the krondon shit, but damn, and me gettin all defensive and shit, what am i getting defensive on? please, quote me where i say i give a fuck about what you guys think, HAHA LMAO!! skooled again,!!

E-crazy = Stems from my first initial and Crazy, well, supposedly cuz my techno tracks were crazy, my homie bjorn akesson gave me that nickname...but yea, thats E-Crazy history for ya!

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2005, 03:20:14 PM »
LOL continuously making posts like that to defend yourself = defensive.... LOLLLLL if you didn't care, you wouldn't reply.... obviously you do care, so quit frontin KRONDON JR..... ugly ass bitch LMAO

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2005, 03:20:50 PM »
It's so funny how I can fuck wit your mind over the internet... LMAO.... fuckin dumbass....

ecrazy

« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2005, 03:29:09 PM »
LOL continuously making posts like that to defend yourself = defensive.... LOLLLLL if you didn't care, you wouldn't reply.... obviously you do care, so quit frontin KRONDON JR..... ugly ass bitch LMAO
If i didnt care i wouldnt reply?? WTF.....thats like saying dont talk when someone asks you a question,...If my name's in it, then im going to reply, being defensive = Making posts to defend myself, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DEFENDING MYSELF from?!!

Fucking with my mind over the internet!! LMAO!!! please, i showed my speech teacher this shit, my brother this shit, please, everyone's getting a laugh at this, Dont hate me, Hate the game, playa...go back to afghanistan with your bullshit, Faget ass internet character...get a life, you need one, get a girl, you need one, i bet your mom tells you that too, Jamal, when are you going to get a girlfriend, or do you like girls......LMAO ( i know most of that was irrelevant, but my homies are here and we're rolling!) ....Oh and let me beat you to the plain ass joke i bet you prob. would have said (ARE YOUR HOMIES STRONG ARM STEADY?)....fuckin loser, do something with your life HAHAHA LMAO!!

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2005, 04:33:06 PM »
If i didnt care i wouldnt reply?? WTF.....thats like saying dont talk when someone asks you a question,...If my name's in it, then im going to reply, being defensive = Making posts to defend myself, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DEFENDING MYSELF from?!!

Fucking with my mind over the internet!! LMAO!!! please, i showed my speech teacher this shit, my brother this shit, please, everyone's getting a laugh at this, Dont hate me, Hate the game, playa...go back to afghanistan with your bullshit, Faget ass internet character...get a life, you need one, get a girl, you need one, i bet your mom tells you that too, Jamal, when are you going to get a girlfriend, or do you like girls......LMAO ( i know most of that was irrelevant, but my homies are here and we're rolling!) ....Oh and let me beat you to the plain ass joke i bet you prob. would have said (ARE YOUR HOMIES STRONG ARM STEADY?)....fuckin loser, do something with your life HAHAHA LMAO!!

LMAO... you're pathetic for taking the internet so serious.... that's all I got to say.... LOLLLLL @ I showed my speech teacher... wow... you really are e-crazy....

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2005, 07:10:35 PM »
dammit E-Crazy, just admit you look like A LIL BITCH in that picture.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2005, 07:28:00 PM »

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2005, 09:36:40 PM »
damn you showed your fuckin teacher? just admit you and your friends look like the guys at a party who never get pussy but just fantasize about it all night. christ, look at your facial expressions. one dude is watching a couple make out, and the other 2 are prob wishin they could get in that ass. and obviously you care if your replying for over a page of nonsense. a "normal" person knows what the word "ignore" means. something that girls probably do to you at parties all the time. like i said before. the only pussy you got in mexico was paid off. damn hating on idiots is fun.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2005, 09:56:07 PM »
i take it all back motherfucker still look like krondon and shit is still funny krondon krondon krondon krondon krondon krondon fives times and you still look like him must be true.  and quit posting if your pussy hurts krondon

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2005, 10:01:46 PM »
lol @ him claiming to not care but then showing this to his own teacher LMAO
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Smooth

« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2005, 10:53:21 PM »
damn you showed your fuckin teacher? just admit you and your friends look like the guys at a party who never get pussy but just fantasize about it all night. christ, look at your facial expressions. one dude is watching a couple make out, and the other 2 are prob wishin they could get in that ass. and obviously you care if your replying for over a page of nonsense. a "normal" person knows what the word "ignore" means. something that girls probably do to you at parties all the time. like i said before. the only pussy you got in mexico was paid off. damn hating on idiots is fun.

LOL word up homie... E-Crazy, it obviously looks like you care...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

ecrazy

« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2005, 11:17:25 PM »
HAHA!! i know, thats all your doing hating!!! please, and my teacher came up to me in the lab on the computers and looked at it, so i showed her, not like i went up and was like, OOH OOH teacher come here.... i aint ashamed, i aint got nuthing to hide, so i showed her...so what? ya'll are nitwited. and how does showing my teacher make it seem that i care?? WTF?? makes no sense whatsoever. think about that logic for a second, your all a little dumber for believing that

And NO, I dont care what you think, but damn ya'll are making a huge ass deal about it, i aint about to let ya'll just talk shit and not say anything, seriously, (well that would be classified as care huh?)  well@ least i was man enough to post a pic of myself online, seriously, And dude, Seriously, me needing paid off pussy, your kidding right? dude, this is an open invitation to all the haters and shit talkers, IM me and come down to LA any club, bet ill get more bitches  than your ugly asses, seriously, its all talk from your side, Im actually Inviting you to show me up, talkin bout im the guys at parties  standing around......please, If ya'll Are so much better than me, post a pic of yourselves up on this...seriously, thats the only Resonable way to really prove your point, other than that, its all talk, im done talking, this was my fun for the week, Im Done, Peace

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2005, 12:11:56 AM »
LOL. You're pathetic.

Woodrow

« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2005, 02:57:13 AM »
This thread moved from funny to classic in like 4 posts...

You do kinda look like krondon...

Spliffman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2005, 03:13:13 AM »
H e l l o

I just kicc a$$