Author Topic: A video of me snorting cocaine at the Hypnotic Cafe  (Read 4316 times)

J Bananas

Re: A video of me snorting cocaine at the Hypnotic Cafe
« Reply #150 on: August 02, 2005, 11:39:52 PM »
Holy shit I got like 10 personal messages of people hitting me up for cane. look at this shit.

Don Rizzle
« Sent to: I'm stompin your feelings like BET on: August 2nd, 2005, 10:36:32 PM »
   Reply with quote Reply Remove this message
Yo man I'll do anything to get some white. I'll buy a first class ticket to Oakland and come out and suck your big dick please just let me get my fix!!!!!!!!

Don Rizzle

You people need Jesus!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #151 on: August 03, 2005, 12:42:07 AM »
Holy shit I got like 10 personal messages of people hitting me up for cane. look at this shit.

Don Rizzle
« Sent to: I'm stompin your feelings like BET on: August 2nd, 2005, 10:36:32 PM »
   Reply with quote Reply Remove this message
Yo man I'll do anything to get some white. I'll buy a first class ticket to Oakland and come out and suck your big dick please just let me get my fix!!!!!!!!

Don Rizzle

You people need Jesus!
lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #152 on: August 03, 2005, 12:53:26 AM »
Another classic
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #153 on: August 03, 2005, 01:56:22 AM »
Another classic

Definitely... Suffice started the thread with his cane sniffing, then E-Crazy feels like this is a good time to show every1 how big of a party animal he is... he does so by posting a picture of himself sitting there like a retard, staring at some girl's ass like it's the 1st one he's ever seen, while every1 else in the pic is having fun, dancing, etc... only him and the other 2 stooges are sitting there like retards.... LOL and who can forget the fact that he looks like a retarded down-syndrome ass bitch... I swear I was thinking why is he posting a pic of Krondon

ecrazy

« Reply #154 on: August 03, 2005, 02:01:34 AM »
^^hahaha, sucks to be you!! n-e ways, its funny that you still hold onto this as if its your shining moment, and its online!! whatever dude, hope things turn around in your sad pathetic life, seriously, off my nuts already, why'd u even bring this thread back?? "OH MAN, KRONDON" ok, um, is that it??
whatever though, its all good now

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #155 on: August 03, 2005, 02:04:31 AM »
I already told you why I brought it back... acgrundy requested it to be added to the list of classics, and a lot of those were brought back...

anyways, you keep saying "it's all good" or "i don't care"... but in reality you do because if you didn't, then you wouldn't get your pussy all bloody over this...

ecrazy

« Reply #156 on: August 03, 2005, 02:07:51 AM »
I already told you why I brought it back... acgrundy requested it to be added to the list of classics, and a lot of those were brought back...

anyways, you keep saying "it's all good" or "i don't care"... but in reality you do because if you didn't, then you wouldn't get your pussy all bloody over this...
who's getting pussy bloody over it?? i understand that u brought it back for the classics thread and thats fine, but you go all out and wild over it and are like "FUCKIN UGLY ASS E-CRAZY, SITTING, NOT GETTING GIRLS" just talking shit when you dont even know me, how pathetic is that?? and this thread ended a long ass time ago, but you come back with all that, like i straight up dissed you or something....Are you NIK??? Is this NIK in disguise?? does NIK swap being a Jew then  an Arab?

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #157 on: August 03, 2005, 02:08:59 AM »
Cry me a river... :'(

Caution2006

« Reply #158 on: August 03, 2005, 03:44:47 AM »
Another classic

Definitely... Suffice started the thread with his cane sniffing, then E-Crazy feels like this is a good time to show every1 how big of a party animal he is... he does so by posting a picture of himself sitting there like a retard, staring at some girl's ass like it's the 1st one he's ever seen, while every1 else in the pic is having fun, dancing, etc... only him and the other 2 stooges are sitting there like retards.... LOL and who can forget the fact that he looks like a retarded down-syndrome ass bitch... I swear I was thinking why is he posting a pic of Krondon

lmfao..

Caution2006

« Reply #159 on: August 03, 2005, 04:05:04 AM »
LOLLL... yeah man fool must've talked shit to his barber before sitting in the chair cuz that haircut looks fucked up as hell...

roflmfao... fuckin roastin.. im luvin it

Caution2006

« Reply #160 on: August 03, 2005, 04:17:37 AM »

:-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #161 on: August 03, 2005, 08:54:34 AM »
LMAO...I've kept quiet this whole time, but E-Crazy is just too much...It's hilarious to see him make long posts filled with emotion, where he's whining and trying to prove that he's not a square ass loser who looks like Krondon...Then he ends the post with "I don't care guys! It doesn't matter to me!!!!"...Classic.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #162 on: August 03, 2005, 08:58:03 AM »
^^DAMN, Why Are You So Hostile? Its not like he made you snort anything, wtf is up with your hostility?

Anyways,  i topsd you, and i dont even do drugs!!!

Me Drunk Just Ranting In Mexico

LOL...And is it me, or does it look like this is the first time Krondino is holding a beer bottle?...Grippin' that shit with the tightness... :-X

WestCoasta

« Reply #163 on: August 03, 2005, 11:15:31 AM »
^^ you guys look fuckin terrible

E-Crazy, u one ugly ass fuckin monkey motherfucker
nice gay purple and yellow bracelet you faggot

funniest shit I've ever seen, you don't have any idea how much of a loser you look like  :laugh:

see ya later bloody pussy!   I'm expecting a period rant from you ASAP, keep me posted on how u feel  ;D

ecrazy

« Reply #164 on: August 03, 2005, 12:30:38 PM »
^^ you guys look fuckin terrible

E-Crazy, u one ugly ass fuckin monkey motherfucker
nice gay purple and yellow bracelet you faggot

funniest shit I've ever seen, you don't have any idea how much of a loser you look like :laugh:

see ya later bloody pussy! I'm expecting a period rant from you ASAP, keep me posted on how u feel ;D
Funniest Thing Is, THAT AINT ME....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!
**Got Em Coach**
Dumbest Post Ever...No Wonder SGV And Grundy always clown on you, your Retarded