Author Topic: A video of me snorting cocaine at the Hypnotic Cafe  (Read 4268 times)

Acgrundy

Re: A video of me snorting cocaine at the Hypnotic Cafe
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2005, 12:00:59 AM »
^^DAMN, Why Are You So Hostile? Its not like he made you snort anything, wtf is up with your hostility?

Anyways, i topsd you, and i dont even do drugs!!!

Me Drunk Just Ranting In Mexico

Are you related to Krondon?

LMFAO!  that made me laugh out loud.

Acgrundy

« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2005, 12:05:48 AM »

dawg where is dat place looks like a flithy bull pen
Its papa's & Beers In Rosarito, thats one of the bars in there. Its supposed to be a poppin club, but its filled with old people, Iggy's is the place to be in rosarito, We supposedly got VIP up in there, we talked to the Dj up in the bungee booth and hung out with crazy white bitches from Arizona, we took 3 of our girl friends (Not my girlfriend, just friends that are girls), and they kept calling them sluts and telling us we can do better, and all this bullshit, i thought they were going to scrap, but security took em out of there quick. But yea, damn, Everyone gettin all butthurt over a pic and a movie, damn, Ya'll Are Very Judgemental people, oh well, i dont give a fuck, do what you want, ya'll dont know the real me, so its all good

LOL, did u do the bunji jumping?  this one time I was there and I was talking to one of the guys who worked there, and he's like "how come you guys don't do the bunji jumping?"  and we were like, "fuck that, why don't you do it?"

and he gives us this crazy look and shakes his head.  and we asked him if it was safe, and he shakes his head.  then we asked him if the bunji ever broke and he nods his head like Oh Yeah!  Then we asked him if anyone has ever gotten badly injured or died, and he just gives us this look like "don't ask."  fuck bunji jumping, especially in a shithole like mexico.

ecrazy

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2005, 12:41:11 AM »

dawg where is dat place looks like a flithy bull pen
Its papa's & Beers In Rosarito, thats one of the bars in there. Its supposed to be a poppin club, but its filled with old people, Iggy's is the place to be in rosarito, We supposedly got VIP up in there, we talked to the Dj up in the bungee booth and hung out with crazy white bitches from Arizona, we took 3 of our girl friends (Not my girlfriend, just friends that are girls), and they kept calling them sluts and telling us we can do better, and all this bullshit, i thought they were going to scrap, but security took em out of there quick. But yea, damn, Everyone gettin all butthurt over a pic and a movie, damn, Ya'll Are Very Judgemental people, oh well, i dont give a fuck, do what you want, ya'll dont know the real me, so its all good

LOL, did u do the bunji jumping?  this one time I was there and I was talking to one of the guys who worked there, and he's like "how come you guys don't do the bunji jumping?"  and we were like, "fuck that, why don't you do it?"

and he gives us this crazy look and shakes his head.  and we asked him if it was safe, and he shakes his head.  then we asked him if the bunji ever broke and he nods his head like Oh Yeah!  Then we asked him if anyone has ever gotten badly injured or died, and he just gives us this look like "don't ask."  fuck bunji jumping, especially in a shithole like mexico.
Oh Hell no i wasnt going to bungee jump, i heard stories before too!
I rode the mechanical bull with theses two asian girls my friend knew, angie, the one in front, stayed on and lasted near a minute, which was a record there, and he was moving that bull thing like crazy trying to knock her off. Damn, Good Times Good Times

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2005, 04:08:03 AM »
in the pic the dude to the very left craqcks me up...

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2005, 04:11:19 AM »
Why the fuck do you use such a long straw...?

The coke came outta nowhere, i wasn't expecting it so i used the straw from my drink

lol
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2005, 03:50:50 PM »
My homeboy knows some clubs up in the North End where they serve you lines with your drinks, but i aint never seen anyone do it through a straw, when i was doin it, i just used dollar bills n shit.

but the shit you had looked cut as hell.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2005, 06:22:42 PM »
My homeboy knows some clubs up in the North End where they serve you lines with your drinks, but i aint never seen anyone do it through a straw, when i was doin it, i just used dollar bills n shit.

but the shit you had looked cut as hell.

THe north end is the shit. I had some of the best italian food i've ever had in a restaurant in the North End
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2005, 06:50:43 PM »

^^DAMN, Why Are You So Hostile? Its not like he made you snort anything, wtf is up with your hostility?

Anyways,  i topsd you, and i dont even do drugs!!!

HAHAHAH you're right the shirts do look different now that the pic is blown up, Myspace doesnt do justice yo!

-KIDRENEGADE-

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2005, 10:09:33 PM »
its tomarrow and im still laffing at the whole krondon shit that is so fucking funny damn and i guess that shit do look like salt or some crushed tic tac or smarties and shit but say hi to you big bro krondon homie. 

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2005, 10:11:31 PM »
Holy fucking shit is the fool that looks like krondon missing a arm or hand everyone look at that shit it even funnier now  :yikes:

ecrazy

« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2005, 11:21:33 PM »
OH MAN!! ITS SOO FUNNY! IM MISSING AN ARM!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

EVERYONE, HELP HIM! LAUGH!! HAHAHAHAHA HE IS SOO FUNNY, THE NEXT ROBIN WILLIAMS!!

ROTFLMAO!! YOUR A NATURAL BORN COMIC!!!

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2005, 01:22:07 AM »

EVERYONE, HELP HIM! LAUGH!! HAHAHAHAHA HE IS SOO FUNNY, THE NEXT ROBIN WILLIAMS!!

LOL it's okay Krondino...

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2005, 02:49:48 AM »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

ecrazy

« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2005, 02:14:36 PM »

LOL it's okay Krondino...
Your Making It sound like i give a fuck? um, no, ya'll are little losers who take this just a little too seriously, oh man, your dissing me ONLINE!!! OH WOW!!! watch me roll into a ball and cry, oh man, Please child, and damn, For Looking like Krondon, I sure got a lot of pussy that weekend, so i should take this as a complement then, huh?

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2005, 03:26:21 PM »
im still laffing that shit is the best thanks krondons little brother and the missing arm things is freaky shit dogg i mean kron.  this is the funnyest post ever i swear it is.  thanks e-crazy for your looks and you should make us look like dicks and change your name to krondon or someshit like that.