Author Topic: A video of me snorting cocaine at the Hypnotic Cafe  (Read 4327 times)

ecrazy

Re: A video of me snorting cocaine at the Hypnotic Cafe
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2005, 02:27:03 AM »
online dignaty, LMAO!! oh man, please little arab, please...its ok, i know it must suck that i get to go out to clubs and actually do things, i know, its ok, please, i know you wish you were me, its fine, i know it must suck that you get no pussy and all you suck on is "Zib" (using arabic just for you ;) ).....its ok

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2005, 02:38:35 AM »
lol ya'll wildin'...

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2005, 02:42:03 AM »
damn, this thread has descended into chaos loll

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2005, 02:48:30 AM »
online dignaty, LMAO!! oh man, please little arab, please...its ok, i know it must suck that i get to go out to clubs and actually do things, i know, its ok, please, i know you wish you were me, its fine, i know it must suck that you get no pussy and all you suck on is "Zib" (using arabic just for you ;) ).....its ok

Yeah, I WISH I were you! I mean who wouldn't want to look like a rapper? I could go in public and pretend I was KRONDON!

ecrazy

« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2005, 03:06:46 AM »

Yeah, I WISH I were you! I mean who wouldn't want to look like a rapper? I could go in public and pretend I was KRONDON!

LMAO!!

u go back to the looks thing, dont worry, i bet my krondon mug would get more bitches than your mean ugly ass mugg any given day...charmuta (More arabic for ya ;) )

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2005, 03:08:56 AM »

Why don't you take the advice from the picture in your sig?

KoDy.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2005, 03:16:49 AM »

LMAO!!

u go back to the looks thing, dont worry, i bet my krondon mug would get more bitches than your mean ugly ass mugg any given day...charmuta (More arabic for ya ;) )

1. You don't know what I look like, and I can honestly say that I highly doubt that, seeing your loser ass sitting there on the side with your ugly ass face. I see dorks like you at parties all the time... sitting and observing... it's coo though, you nerds gotta learn somehow... so y'all jus watch n be taught

2. I'm not Arabic, so I don't know why you keep speaking Arabic. It must be an online ego thing. Anyways, Krondon, have fun and enjoy your miserable life... and remember, there's always plastic surgery around for you....

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2005, 03:17:29 AM »

Why don't you take the advice from the picture in your sig?

KoDy.

Unless you are his butt-pirate, you should take that advice, you homothug, comin' in here to defend your Krondino.

ecrazy

« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2005, 07:31:38 AM »

LMAO!!

1. You don't know what I look like, and I can honestly say that I highly doubt that, seeing your loser ass sitting there on the side with your ugly ass face. I see dorks like you at parties all the time... sitting and observing... it's coo though, you nerds gotta learn somehow... so y'all jus watch n be taught

2. I'm not Arabic, so I don't know why you keep speaking Arabic. It must be an online ego thing. Anyways, Krondon, have fun and enjoy your miserable life... and remember, there's always plastic surgery around for you....
First off, i dont "Sit And Oberserve" @ parties, HAHAHA! Man kid, let it be known, as it already blatently Is, I WAS DRUNK IN THAT PIC!! haha, sit and watch, Hey, dont you go to UCLA? i remember something like that, please....if we were to hit a club or a party, man, i know i frighten u, you cant see me....your a loser, you live online,  GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING!! HAHAHAHA!

Second Off, how is speaking arabic an online ego thing? you sound soo stupid just saying that. we are all now a little dumber for reading that, now may god have mercy on your soul.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2005, 07:42:19 AM »

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2005, 11:22:35 AM »
<---slaps E-Crazy with a dick in the mouth

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2005, 01:23:34 PM »
You fools better stop this bullshit or i'm gonna lock the thread
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

ecrazy

« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2005, 02:18:16 PM »
<---slaps E-Crazy with a dick in the mouth

HAHA! wow what a comment to come back with! lets be a little bit more original than that if you want to diss me, you plain ass busta

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2005, 03:11:10 PM »
E-crazy..... at least now we see how you came up with your username.... you're 1 crazy dude online... aka e-crazy... but offline you're a Krondon lookin bitch who watches and observes at parties... then turns to his friend and says "dude did you see that? that girl just kinda glanced my way. she's with that other guy now, but i know if i would've made a move, i would be boning her right now".... then you come online and turn get on E-CRAZY mode... making 100s of posts about how you get so much pussy.... LOLLLLLLLLLL get the fuck outta here Krondino

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2005, 03:12:32 PM »
You fools better stop this bullshit or i'm gonna lock the thread

LOL go ahead lock it.... Krondon is about to cry.... fool is making post after post... all defensive n shit... he's really trying to show us why he's called E-CRAZY.... fuckin internet gangsta right there.... ugly ass motherfucker LMAO