Author Topic: Man, I'll Prolly Get Slammed For This...  (Read 730 times)

Murrow

Man, I'll Prolly Get Slammed For This...
« on: August 29, 2002, 09:39:12 AM »
...But come on guys...

Is this the album you want DUBCC to be represented with!?  I just listened to the "One Love" comp and this shit is str8 wack.

Is this a joke NIK is trying to play on us??  I didn't know what do think when I heard songs like..."Confusion," "Life We Live," "Clap Yo Handz," and "Catch A Beatin."  And what was that skit where Narrarator tried to sing!!??  Jesus, I almost shut my dam computer off.

All this time you were bragging how this will be dope and all...to go get it.  Man, rappers like NIK and Narrarator need to fuckin get an identity on the mic, and rap about what they know, and be real.  Not about smoking weed and fuckin bitches or whatever else they claim when they said they don't do that shit.

I really thought this was gonna be good music to help recognize DUBCC.  But when people hear this on Soundclick.com...they will think our community is some kind of nursery rhyme type of fuckin place.

I haven't heard the whole album, just the Narrarator and NIK shit.  But Alerg's racks on here is the tightest so far.  I'll give him props for his songs.

I know many other people feel the same way, and I won't say who.  I also don't rap, and you'll prolly say "FUck you, you don't rap, or You Incog why won't you get on the mic then etc"  But so what, why should that matter.  I know whackness when I hear it.  

I'll tell ya what I think of the rest shortly.  But please, get this shit out my ear whole.  

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: Man, I'll Prolly Get Slammed For This...
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2002, 09:43:34 AM »
lllllllllol shit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

verbalassaulta

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2002, 09:44:13 AM »
i agree...i think it sucks pretty bad too...oh well

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2002, 09:51:08 AM »
I havent heard it but would love to check it out.  Im open minded and would love to provide some feedback.  

Lets all check it out.. before jumpin on the diss ban wagon.  If after you check it.. and you find it wack.. then say so.. but lets all give it the benefit of the doubt.  I aint heard it so I aint sayin shit till I do.. but you can best believe that if its wack.. IMMA SAY ITS WACK.  

I respect any and all who go through what it takes to make an album so Imma stay open minded.  Pz.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Real_G

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2002, 10:14:26 AM »
For once I agree with you incognito. I thought that singing skit was so incredibly stupid. It was like two white guys goin "Yo whats up" "sing for me" "AIIGHT". I dont wanna diss you guys. But it is pretty shitty, some of you are so incredibly offbeat i cant listen to it. Alerg is really dope though. He sounds professional. The only other songs i thought were ok were the ones by Naz-T(hes good too) and the song right after "sing for the moment skit". I know you gys are doin it for fun, so keep it that way. Just dont be all serious about this record label shit. Like it aint real so dont be all serious sayin "Sccitstyle records Inc" or somthin. And yeah whats up with your lyrics can you really live up to them? If you cant then you hsouldnt say em.

Just my thoughts.

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2002, 10:19:24 AM »
were u expectin some high quality dre/snoop/eminem type shit??
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2002, 10:33:46 AM »
were u expectin some high quality dre/snoop/eminem type shit??

snoop an quality,  HAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAH, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *REGAINS BREATHE* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2002, 10:54:08 AM »

snoop an quality,  HAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAH, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *REGAINS BREATHE* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yup.. like you said.. you are no hater ::)

Hittman

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2002, 10:58:42 AM »
Sccit - Your not that bad at rapping, but your an asshole at time. I-BO - You've got dope beats (VERY DOPE BEATS!) but you cant rap for shit. AlerG - Your a dope emcee, you didnt show it on this compilation.

Thats my little mini-review.

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2002, 11:06:24 AM »

lmao

Murrow

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2002, 11:17:03 AM »
For once I agree with you incognito. I thought that singing skit was so incredibly stupid. It was like two white guys goin "Yo whats up" "sing for me" "AIIGHT". I dont wanna diss you guys. But it is pretty shitty, some of you are so incredibly offbeat i cant listen to it. Alerg is really dope though. He sounds professional. The only other songs i thought were ok were the ones by Naz-T(hes good too) and the song right after "sing for the moment skit". I know you gys are doin it for fun, so keep it that way. Just dont be all serious about this record label shit. Like it aint real so dont be all serious sayin "Sccitstyle records Inc" or somthin. And yeah whats up with your lyrics can you really live up to them? If you cant then you hsouldnt say em.

Just my thoughts.

That's what I'm saying.  You guys can't come out thinking your on some big label like Tha Row or Aftermath.  Naz-T is tight, but there is one song where Narrarator is totally OFF BEAT.  I mean, I get dizzy listening to that shit cause I can't find the beat he's on.  Some of ya gotta re-formulate...and DO YOU.

PAACEEEE!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2002, 11:23:34 AM »

That's what I'm saying.  You guys can't come out thinking your on some big label like Tha Row or Aftermath.  Naz-T is tight, but there is one song where Narrarator is totally OFF BEAT.  I mean, I get dizzy listening to that shit cause I can't find the beat he's on.  Some of ya gotta re-formulate...and DO YOU.

PAACEEEE!

You think its whack...Fine, I respect your opinion...But u gotta see what Im working on...Acid Pro, and a 5 dollar mic...We didnt do this in a studio...PEAcE

Murrow

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2002, 11:43:52 AM »

You think its whack...Fine, I respect your opinion...But u gotta see what Im working on...Acid Pro, and a 5 dollar mic...We didnt do this in a studio...PEAcE

True, I'll give ya that.  But your lyrics...below average.  Delivery...below average.  I don't even care about the beat.  I don't care about the mic, or sound quality.

DreDay

• Lil Geezy
  • Free Project Pat!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2002, 11:48:53 AM »
LOL!!  All this bashing is making me want to hear this shit even more.  Where can I find this shit on soundclick or whatever.  Is there a URL?  Sounds like it's Kinda like how you can't keep your eyes off a car wreck or some shit.  

DreDay

DreDay

• Lil Geezy
  • Free Project Pat!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2002, 12:08:57 PM »
Alright,

I just listened to a large portion of this.  I'm not gonna hate too much cause it takes too much time and ballz to actually put something like this out.  Some of the beats are very good and would be even better with decent equipment.  The problem is with the rappin.  The flows are just not very good.  It sounds like you guyz are tryin to hard to put on a un-natural voice and flows that just don't sound good with the music.  While some beatz are pretty good, some are just shit.  The beat for the intro is just cheezy.  Sounds like it was made on a fuckin casio.   Seems like DOCB always comes up with the best beats for the albums.  And whoever put that Sing for the Moment skit with Narrator on the album had to be smoking some meth or some shit as that shit was just awful.  It's also just a stupid ripoff of that shit Eminem did.  Like I said though, I give you credit for actually doin this shit, as most wouldn't even try, but this is not a good release.  It also sounds stupid constantly yellin out "dot.com" and mentioning the Internet.  The cd title is fine, but mentioning the Internet and shit aint going to garner many listeners.