Author Topic: The First Democratic Election in The History of the Arab World Was A Success!!!  (Read 404 times)

DAYUM

real cool

Woodrow

Hey C Walker, can u explain to me why the Arab world hasnt had elections till now?

:tosser:

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Because cock suckers, youve prevented them from happening!!!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

Damn. Nothing but well thought out, carefully worded commentary from you tonight.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Goof, if i posted a fuckin essay, u still wouldnt respond. So why would i waste my time?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I wonder when we're gonna have democratic elections in Saudi Arabia....

Thirteen

still playing the victim? the british tried to stop our democracy and look what happened to them...if people really wanted it, they'd go for it instead of constantly warring with themselves and others

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
lets just blame it on black people and call it a day

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!

still playing the victim? the british tried to stop our democracy and look what happened to them...if people really wanted it, they'd go for it instead of constantly warring with themselves and others

If people really wanted it? Don't talk out of your ass again. We helped bring Saddam to power because the leader before him nationalized the oil fields. We helped a military coup. What the fuck are the people gonna do against the fuckin military? It's totally different from what happened in the 18th century in America. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Saddam wasnt overthrown because of American military aid, but because the people didnt want democracy enough!!

Smerlus keeps adding to the list.

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

Saddam wasnt overthrown because of American military aid, but because the people didnt want democracy enough!!

Smerlus keeps adding to the list.

well you just said we're preventing democracy in these countries when we've set up democracies in two arab countries in 4 years

so how are we setting up democracies and preventing them at the same time? so far the arabs are losing 2-0 in the democracy race

still sore over the mushroom clouds and iraq nukes i see  ;D
« Last Edit: February 01, 2005, 08:13:43 PM by Needles Kane »

Thirteen

If people really wanted it? Don't talk out of your ass again. We helped bring Saddam to power because the leader before him nationalized the oil fields. We helped a military coup. What the fuck are the people gonna do against the fuckin military? It's totally different from what happened in the 18th century in America. 

i know what's happened in the past....and i know there's things called militaries....but if "these" people wanted democracy but the US is stopping them.... that's just a bullshit cop out.... i'm glad some people think the US controls everything down to the worms under the soil but that statement is preposterous

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i know what's happened in the past....and i know there's things called militaries....but if "these" people wanted democracy but the US is stopping them.... that's just a bullshit cop out.... i'm glad some people think the US controls everything down to the worms under the soil but that statement is preposterous

You don't think these people wanted democracy? You think they chose Saddam as their leader/dictator? No, so why do you make comments that lack logic.

Thirteen

You don't think these people wanted democracy? You think they chose Saddam as their leader/dictator? No, so why do you make comments that lack logic.

well from the bombings, i can see that alot of people didn't want democracy....all the muslim extremists saying that democracy is bad and the US is just using it to mess with muslims....plus the fact that this is the first time Iraq is a democracy in the history of the country also leads me to believe that if people wanted a democracy there, they are the minority by far

there was something in the news that the shiite population in Saudi Arabia wants to hold elections there but like you guys informed me...they are the minority so it won't ever happen

i'm not denying that there are people who want democracy but they are too few to be able to do anything about it.....tech's comment made it seem like every arabic person wants democracy but the US is holding them back

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Democracy is not synonymous with capitalistic, nor is it synonymous with puppet-state, which is what these people are getting. We want their oil, that's all. We don't want a leader in place who is going to nationalize the oil fields because then we'll help another uprising and coup. Look at our foreign policy since World War II... throughout Latin America and the Middle East this is exactly what's been going on. If a leader nationalizes anything, they're bound to be removed by "rebels" (with our help). It has happened in Iraq TWICE! Now we're putting another leader in power, in the name of democracy. It's a puppet-state. Of course SOME people don't want that. I'm not saying that Iraq will benefit from this, but there are bound to be a lot of angry people, and most of these people want democracy, but not the way it's being put in place. You know what I mean? By the way, I can give you specific information on several countries if you want me to.