Author Topic: Dre and Snoop or Dre and Em(Who's the better tande  (Read 744 times)

Murrow

Re: Dre and Snoop or Dre and Em(Who's the better t
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2002, 09:44:34 AM »

You know what man, listen to what you want but I have never owned anything by eminem and never will. I am a big Suga Free fan so dont fuck with his name like he aint shit, he aint no lyricist but Ive laughed way harder listenin to Free than eminem. I also believe Quik is a better and WAY more original producer than dre(and you know I would just LOVE to argue with that!)

Don't be fucking ignorant then.  You might as well take all that shit you said back cause you don't own an Eminem album.  You prolly only heard his commercial singles like  "My Name Is," "Real Slim Shady" and "Without Me."  

I've heard many Suga Free songs and there is nothing that can keep up with what flows out of Em's mouth like on songs like, "Just Don't Give A Fuck," "The Way I Am, "Business," "Forgot About Dre," "Renegades" and "Square Dance."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Real_G

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2002, 10:06:28 AM »

Don't be fucking ignorant then.  You might as well take all that shit you said back cause you don't own an Eminem album.  You prolly only heard his commercial singles like  "My Name Is," "Real Slim Shady" and "Without Me."  

I've heard many Suga Free songs and there is nothing that can keep up with what flows out of Em's mouth like on songs like, "Just Don't Give A Fuck," "The Way I Am, "Business," "Forgot About Dre," "Renegades" and "Square Dance."

Actully i have heard more than the bullshit he puts out as singles. And if hes so "real" then why does he seem to care about #1 singles and #1 records so much? Hmmm.... I never said i dont like him I just dont think hes that great. But really I dont feel like arguing over this. Just dont act liek suga free aint shit. Suga Free is my fav rapper. Respect that. Dont talk bullshit like suga free cant rap or somthin. And dont even try to say he aint got skills. His rappin is different and he has just as great punchlines as eminem does. But whatever just remember its your opinion. Dont act like we all agree with you when you say dre is teh greatist, Eminem is the greatist.

Murrow

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2002, 02:00:27 PM »

Actully i have heard more than the bullshit he puts out as singles. And if hes so "real" then why does he seem to care about #1 singles and #1 records so much? Hmmm.... I never said i dont like him I just dont think hes that great. But really I dont feel like arguing over this. Just dont act liek suga free aint shit. Suga Free is my fav rapper. Respect that. Dont talk bullshit like suga free cant rap or somthin. And dont even try to say he aint got skills. His rappin is different and he has just as great punchlines as eminem does. But whatever just remember its your opinion. Dont act like we all agree with you when you say dre is teh greatist, Eminem is the greatist.

Yea Jae, I understand.  We all respect things in different artists others just can't see.  So, I'll try to let you be in that.  Paaacee.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2002, 04:47:08 PM »
I don't think anyone sounds better than snoop over a Dre beat.

I do

Snoop AND Dre over a Dre beat