Author Topic: THE FULL COMPILATION DROPPING TOMORO!!  (Read 391 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

THE FULL COMPILATION DROPPING TOMORO!!
« on: August 29, 2002, 11:03:26 AM »
Aight, Im willing too put all that shit that happened between me and Blade behind me, if Blade is...THE FULL "WCC PRESENTS...One Love" COMPILATION IS DROPPING TOMMOROW! NOT THAT FAKE BOOTLEG SHIT POSTED...IT's FINNALY COMING!! The WHOLE thang...Be on the lookout!...PeAcE!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bez

Re: THE FULL COMPILATION DROPPING TOMORO!!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2002, 12:15:01 PM »
yey for us!!

BigAdrianoDogg

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2002, 12:17:26 PM »
tight

Murrow

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2002, 01:58:28 PM »
Everything will be the same...cept for the outro.  Run out and git that sheeit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2002, 02:26:41 PM »
Everything will be the same...cept for the outro.  Run out and git that sheeit.

A Hater who doesnt understand the effort put into this...

Im sure u guys just peeped the first couple of tracks up on soundclick (which were the whackest ones) and automatically assumed it was whack...U gotta have it in order...U gotta download it in order...Than u gotta burn it on a CD, and u gotta get a sound system and bump it...I promise it bumps...U guys cant just hate like that...Its a net album...It represents the MC's of WCC...U diss the compilation, u diss wcc...PeAcE

Murrow

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2002, 02:41:55 PM »

A Hater who doesnt understand the effort put into this...

Im sure u guys just peeped the first couple of tracks up on soundclick (which were the whackest ones) and automatically assumed it was whack...U gotta have it in order...U gotta download it in order...Than u gotta burn it on a CD, and u gotta get a sound system and bump it...I promise it bumps...U guys cant just hate like that...Its a net album...It represents the MC's of WCC...U diss the compilation, u diss wcc...PeAcE

FIRST;  You always say "Wait till this drops, it's tight, I've worked hard."  Then we don't like something cause it is weak like your first single for your album.  Which you said, "Oh, my album will be much better.  This isn't my best."  Now this comes out, no one is feeling your tracks.  And now you say the first few songs are wack.  Your dissing yourself now.  Saying you worked hard on this.  It sure doesn't sound like it.

And I am not dissing DubCC at all, cause this album doesn't represent DubCC in my opinion.  Your songs especially, cause you may shout it out a few times.  But you don't rap about it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2002, 02:58:11 PM »

FIRST;  You always say "Wait till this drops, it's tight, I've worked hard."  Then we don't like something cause it is weak like your first single for your album.  Which you said, "Oh, my album will be much better.  This isn't my best."  Now this comes out, no one is feeling your tracks.  And now you say the first few songs are wack.  Your dissing yourself now.  Saying you worked hard on this.  It sure doesn't sound like it.

And I am not dissing DubCC at all, cause this album doesn't represent DubCC in my opinion.  Your songs especially, cause you may shout it out a few times.  But you don't rap about it.

This isnt my album u idiot...This is a compilation put together by all of the WCC MC's...This isn't even my compilation...It's not even my idea...This idea dates back from the "Be Heard" album and Jay's "The Shiznit" album, which never dropped...U guys dont get this...I'm not even the one who put this together...I'm just the one who was promoting it, and getting it uploaded...I bet U havent even heard it...I bet if u gave it a chance, you'd even like it...Whatever though...U can go on and hate...But you have too understand that it's WCC's compilation, not mine...It DOES represent the MC's of WCC, no matter how much u don't want it too...Whatever though...Keep hating...PeAcE

Murrow

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2002, 03:05:49 PM »

This isnt my album u idiot...This is a compilation put together by all of the WCC MC's...This isn't even my compilation...It's not even my idea...This idea dates back from the "Be Heard" album and Jay's "The Shiznit" album, which never dropped...U guys dont get this...I'm not even the one who put this together...I'm just the one who was promoting it, and getting it uploaded...I bet U havent even heard it...I bet if u gave it a chance, you'd even like it...Whatever though...U can go on and hate...But you have too understand that it's WCC's compilation, not mine...It DOES represent the MC's of WCC, no matter how much u don't want it too...Whatever though...Keep hating...PeAcE

Ahahahahaha.  Then why you taking so much responsibility?  And why you the only one updating us on it.  Why?  I've heard it.  I like the shout out you gave me too.  Later.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2002, 03:10:45 PM »

Ahahahahaha.  Then why you taking so much responsibility?  And why you the only one updating us on it.  Why?  I've heard it.  I like the shout out you gave me too.  Later.

LoL...Originally it was Infinite and Trauma giving all the updates and shit...but they were getting too bussy, and they ask me too take over...Me, Blade, Infinite, Rod, Doggystylin, The Narrator, and other peeps were all exec producers on this album...Your making it out to look like it's only my album...Lol...It's a WCC compilation, not a Sccit compilation...Im only on 2-3 songs...PeAcE

Murrow

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2002, 03:18:49 PM »

LoL...Originally it was Infinite and Trauma giving all the updates and shit...but they were getting too bussy, and they ask me too take over...Me, Blade, Infinite, Rod, Doggystylin, The Narrator, and other peeps were all exec producers on this album...Your making it out to look like it's only my album...Lol...It's a WCC compilation, not a Sccit compilation...Im only on 2-3 songs...PeAcE

Well, I still think it is poor, your material anyways.  And I said that without hating on the post I made.  Read it over again and maybe you can find some advice on how to save your rapping career.  Sorry, but your on like 5 songs.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2002, 03:22:30 PM »

Well, I still think it is poor, your material anyways.  And I said that without hating on the post I made.  Read it over again and maybe you can find some advice on how to save your rapping career.  Sorry, but your on like 5 songs.

im on rapping verses on 3 songs...Oh...The "Confusion Remix"...I didnt do that...I know its off beat...But Jay remixed my acapella too that beat...It's just a remix...The OG version is much better...so make that 2 songs..."Clap Yo Handz" and "Life We Live"...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2002, 03:43:03 PM »
The official One Love Compilation is here!

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=general;action=display;num=1030671474

Download (and enjoy) ya'll...PeAcE

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2002, 03:59:17 PM »
The official One Love Compilation is here!

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=general;action=display;num=103067147

Download (and enjoy) ya'll...PeAcE

not working...

Now_Im_Not_Banned