Author Topic: Mayor of Baghdad Wants To Build Statue To Honor George W. Bush...  (Read 387 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mayor of Baghdad Wants To Build Statue To Honor George W. Bush...
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2005, 11:31:26 AM »
i see it as innappropiate to be putting up statues of the leader of the occupying coalition, the occupation which many iraqis are against. maybe in a few years time if things turn out ok it maybe appropriate but right now something like that is reminisant of the saddam era and is only going to cause further aggression, resentment and divisions in iraq

Glad you see it inappropriate. You're in the UK right? Funny that this Iraqi doesn't see it as inappropriate.
so its one iraqi's oppinion, one who is probably in power because of his pro american connections, many iraqis resent bush do you think they will see it as appropriate?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2005, 01:17:31 PM »
the occupation which many iraqis are against.
how do you know this?

Ok, we already clarified that you're a retard, so I'm not gonna go there.... but are you just capable of any rational thought? How about the number of American soldiers that have been killed.... that should tell you how we "know" this... of course there are a lot of happy Iraqis, but you can't argue that there aren't just as many who aren't happy...

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2005, 01:26:18 PM »
what is pretty dumb is that he wants a statue of bush at this moment. when there's peace it would be more appropiate. there would also be a bigger chance nobody will take it down. :P

You see a man who's doing something dumb, I see a man willing to die for what he believes in.

So all that matters is someone is willing to die for what they believe in?  There are a long list of people willing to die for their beliefs.  Not all of them are good people.  Your metric is retarded.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2005, 01:28:14 PM »
how do you know this?

Ok, we already clarified that you're a retard, so I'm not gonna go there.... but are you just capable of any rational thought? How about the number of American soldiers that have been killed.... that should tell you how we "know" this... of course there are a lot of happy Iraqis, but you can't argue that there aren't just as many who aren't happy...
No doubt there are some angry ones and happy ones. But the way he's saying this, as if the entire population hates america.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2005, 01:29:36 PM »
Are you jealous that I live in a country that has brought freedom and democracy to hundreds of millions of people across the world?

If you REALLY believe that, it is really, really sad. Literally sad, not to insult you. It's really depressing some people think that shit.

Japan, Germany, France, South Korea, Poland and the rest of Eastern Europe, Afghanistan, Iraq......all owe their freedom and democracy either fully or partially to the United States. Why is it so difficult for you to admit that?

And what has Germany ever done to make the world a better place?

Germany is the world leader in the development environmentally friendly manufacturing processes.  Germans are also some of the best machinists in the world.  Not to mention the philosophical contributions Germany has shared with the rest of the world.  Let's not be so naive to think the U.S. is the only country that matters in the world, and no one else does anything. 

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2005, 01:34:20 PM »
how do you know this?

No doubt there are some angry ones and happy ones. But the way he's saying this, as if the entire population hates america.

Many = Entire population ?

YOU FUCKIN' RETARD.

Seriously, why the fuck do you still even post in TOT? You don't know shit. You're dumb as hell. You make retarded ass comments. You get clowned. You get sonned. You're fuckin pathetic, man... go post in the G-Spot and talk to Mauzip about shit-eating queers who ride pink dildos.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2005, 02:00:07 PM »
how do you know this?

no its a divided country many iraqis doesn't mean all iraqis it doesn't even necessarily mean a majority, however as i'm sure you'll agree not all iraqis view the american presence as a good thing that it is why its not appropriate right now especially when it isn't anywhere near peaceful.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2005, 10:03:13 PM »
what is pretty dumb is that he wants a statue of bush at this moment. when there's peace it would be more appropiate. there would also be a bigger chance nobody will take it down. :P

You see a man who's doing something dumb, I see a man willing to die for what he believes in.

Hamas?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2005, 10:13:13 PM »
You see a lack of moral equivalency, i see a man willing to die for his beliefs
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2005, 12:25:56 PM »
on the rock benath the statue they should put shittles taste the asshole

Bomb-A®

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2005, 11:17:17 PM »
"We will build a statue for Bush,"

fuckin puppets.....interesting to see how long that statue stays up...iraqis like pulling down statues ;)

peace

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2005, 06:26:50 PM »
hes got balls