Author Topic: Games house shot up  (Read 165 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Games house shot up
« on: January 31, 2005, 07:01:47 AM »
The Game's house gets hot up. Only days after grabbing Billboard's #1 spot, insiders revealed to SOHH.com that Game's Compton home was recently shot up in a blaze of gunsmoke. The G-Unit superstar owns a mini-compound in the gang-ravaged neighborhood, consisting of six adjacent homes where he and his people reside. The attack took place while Game was out of town. In concern for his safety, Interscope Records, G-Unit and Aftermath Records' parent company, has suspended upcoming promotional dates.

Some heads are warning that the Dr. Dre protege could be the next Hip-Hop tragedy -- an opinion Game even acknowledges on The Documentary's "Runnin." Over Hi-Tek's soulful instrumental, Jayceon Taylor details, "I'm in the studio laughing at Chris Rock/ Then I turn on MTV and see Soulja Slim shot/ And ni99as try to gun me down in the rim shop/ Cause I just want the same recognition that The Crips got/ They say I'm next in line and if I get shot/ Then I go out as the Bobby Fisher of Hip-Hop."

http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=6667

compliments of Sohh.com

DAYUM

Re: Games house shot up
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2005, 09:57:25 AM »
umm... wrong forum asshole

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2005, 12:04:50 PM »
didnt u kno? Game is now converted to east coast. =p cmon now everyone knows that now.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2005, 01:31:25 PM »
didnt u kno? Game is now converted to east coast. =p cmon now everyone knows that now.
^^ LOL

Caution2006

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2005, 01:52:45 PM »
 :sign_wrongforum: