Author Topic: Germany : The problem with legalised prostitution..  (Read 918 times)

Don Seer

Germany : The problem with legalised prostitution..
« on: January 31, 2005, 07:05:35 AM »

this almost qualifies as one of twista's funny stories..

A 25-year-old waitress who turned down a job providing "sexual services'' at a brothel in Berlin faces possible cuts to her unemployment benefit under laws introduced this year.

Prostitution was legalised in Germany just over two years ago and brothel owners – who must pay tax and employee health insurance – were granted access to official databases of jobseekers.

Under Germany's welfare reforms, any woman under 55 who has been out of work for more than a year can be forced to take an available job – including in the sex industry – or lose her unemployment benefit. Last month German unemployment rose for the 11th consecutive month to 4.5 million, taking the number out of work to its highest since reunification in 1990.

rest of the story here... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/01/30/wgerm30.xml

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Germany : The problem with legalised prostitution..
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2005, 09:52:13 AM »
With today's job malaise, what can you do?  :D
People who don't work don't get infinite unemployment benefits. That is good.
Whores pay tax and shit. That is good.
If you turn down a job providing "sexual services", Im sure you also had the opportunity to do other jobs.
But hey, some people just don't want to work. Im sick of getting education 20 years long just to feed people who don't want to work.
People who can't work however, that's another story.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2005, 10:03:04 AM »

If you turn down a job providing "sexual services", Im sure you also had the opportunity to do other jobs.

you yet again prove.. YOU TALK OUT YOUR ASS WITHOUT READING THE FACTS.. NO SHE DIDNT

thank you.. you're  a 'tard

DAYUM

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2005, 10:04:20 AM »
no one can post funny articles like that boy twista :-\

sad hes gone now...

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2005, 10:06:55 AM »

7even... in 5 years you're jobless...

you -havent- been offered a job you are offered a chance as a male prostitute.. at a place that takes both male + female clientelle...

do you..

a) lose your benefits

b) take it up the ass for a living

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2005, 10:07:11 AM »
you know liverpool council is trying to put in legalised brothels in certain parts of liverpool.

I agree there people should actively seek jobs or have their unemployment taken away but certain jobs like working in the sex trade should not be one where you have an ultimatum over taking the job or losing benifit.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2005, 10:08:15 AM »
^ yup for real.. i agree with that.. for one thing.. i believe something so stupid would never happen in this country.

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2005, 10:17:28 AM »

Welcome to the Candy Shop 50. Did you bring The Game with you?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2005, 10:17:50 AM »

you yet again prove.. YOU TALK OUT YOUR ASS WITHOUT READING THE FACTS.. NO SHE DIDNT

thank you.. you're  a 'tard

I read the article for christ's mother's sake, but I don't believe everything I read. It doesnt concern me anyway, I will never be in such a situation as I got mad skills. Only problem I might have to struggle with is over-qualification.  You also can't compare taking it up the ass as a heterosexual man to getting fucked as a heterosexual woman lol. I don't see how losing ones benefit is a horrifying thing, I mean what the heck do you expect.. living off tax money for a living?

LoL look at Engel making the 15th picture featuring my head on another person's body. What does that make you, Engel? You're obsessed. Sorry for being sonned trice in the last couple days  8).
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2005, 10:19:10 AM »
lol you are SO naive..

ok how about being forced to fuck fat smelly ugly bitches every day for the rest of your life?

its the same thing.. fuckin disgusting.

lmao

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2005, 10:19:49 AM »

LMAO!!

On topic, any country that legalizes prostitution is disgusting. I can't believe some people can honestly have the conscience for that.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2005, 10:21:41 AM »
lol you are SO naive..

ok how about being forced to fuck fat smelly ugly bitches every day for the rest of your life?

its the same thing.. fuckin disgusting.

You aren't forced, LOL. You don't get as much tax money out of working people's purses anymore if you just don't take a job. Wow. That's just terrible! Why would I be naive, it's my country we're talking about and I never heard of such a incident and it's not like the media would never twist facts.
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2005, 10:22:40 AM »
LoL look at Engel making the 15th picture featuring my head on another person's body. What does that make you, Engel? You're obsessed. Sorry for being sonned trice in the last couple days  8).
Nah, It's the 7th.

Every time you say something ignorant or act arrogant, I'll make another picture! Time and effort are both minimal, and the results are hilarious.

Regarding the prostitution, I don't mind so much that it's legal, but the government support and involvement is sick.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2005, 10:24:21 AM by Woodrow »

DAYUM

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2005, 10:25:03 AM »
those pics of him are quite funny lol

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2005, 10:26:07 AM »
You aren't forced, LOL.
So prostitues aren't paid money to preform sexual acts? That's not what the german government is trying to force this lady to do?