Author Topic: Germany : The problem with legalised prostitution..  (Read 925 times)

Don Seer

Re: Germany : The problem with legalised prostitution..
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2005, 10:27:19 AM »
he's an idiot man.. what do prostitutes do.. sit with a guy?

lol you are SO naive..

ok how about being forced to fuck fat smelly ugly bitches every day for the rest of your life?

its the same thing.. fuckin disgusting.

You aren't forced, LOL. You don't get as much tax money out of working people's purses anymore if you just don't take a job. Wow. That's just terrible! Why would I be naive, it's my country we're talking about and I never heard of such a incident and it's not like the media would never twist facts.

jesus christ you are stupid!!

you are a prostitute.. a man comes wanting to fuck you.. you fuck him.. thats your job!!

you think a hooker will just sit there all day goin.. naww i dont fancy that guy?

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2005, 10:29:23 AM »

you are a prostitute.. a man comes wanting to fuck you.. you fuck him.. thats your job!!

you think a hooker will just sit there all day goin.. naww i dont fancy that guy?

You may want to put it in terms he'll understand.

Seven: It's like if one of your customers asked for a fillet-o-fish and large fry, and you didn't give it to him.

How long do you think you'd keep your job for?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2005, 10:40:07 AM by Woodrow »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2005, 10:30:33 AM »

On topic, any country that legalizes prostitution is disgusting. I can't believe some people can honestly have the conscience for that.

Why would you be so strong against that?

LoL look at Engel making the 15th picture featuring my head on another person's body. What does that make you, Engel? You're obsessed. Sorry for being sonned trice in the last couple days  8).
Nah, It's the 7th.

Every time you say something ignorant or act arrogant, I'll make another picture! Time and effort are both minimal, and the results are hilarious.

Regarding the prostitution, I don't mind so much that it's legal, but the government support and involvement is sick.

Well do what you like, I still don't know what to think of someone who is constantly making pictures of somebody he knows via a message board.. especially when you havent got a pic of yourself published.

You aren't forced, LOL.
So prostitues aren't paid money to preform sexual acts? That's not what the german government is trying to force this lady to do?

You arent forced to become a prostitute. If you are unemployed and constantly turn job offers down (including prostitution, as it's a job too) you won't get tax payers money for life. That is it, and I don't see anything wrong with that.

he's an idiot man.. what do prostitutes do.. sit with a guy?

lol you are SO naive..

ok how about being forced to fuck fat smelly ugly bitches every day for the rest of your life?

its the same thing.. fuckin disgusting.

You aren't forced, LOL. You don't get as much tax money out of working people's purses anymore if you just don't take a job. Wow. That's just terrible! Why would I be naive, it's my country we're talking about and I never heard of such a incident and it's not like the media would never twist facts.

You arent forced to become a hooker, period. That's what I said, and that's what is right.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2005, 10:33:44 AM »
You arent forced to become a prostitute. If you are unemployed and constantly turn job offers down (including prostitution, as it's a job too) you won't get tax payers money for life. That is it, and I don't see anything wrong with that.
I guess you really are that stupid.

You think that people should loose benefits because they'd like to keep their self-respect and dignity?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2005, 10:36:42 AM »
I guess you really are that stupid.

You think that people should loose benefits because they'd like to keep their self-respect and dignity?

Arent you a republican? Don't you think the money you make is yours, not the state's? How come you want people who don't work get endless benefits? Or are you just talking out of your ass to be against me maybe?
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2005, 10:36:55 AM »

You arent forced to become a hooker, period. That's what I said, and that's what is right.

so the entire point of this post and that article is invalid?

the point is they are saying "become a hooker or lose your benefits" for someone who may need that money for food, housing or to support a family it ___IS___ being forced. how is it not?

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2005, 10:39:07 AM »
Arent you a republican? Don't you think the money you make is yours, not the state's? How come you want people who don't work get endless benefits? Or are you just talking out of your ass to be against me maybe?
I'll call a spade a spade when I see one.

I'm not a fan of welfare, but thats a different discussion for a different thread.

I'm even less of a fan of forced prostitution. I don't think somebody's welfare should be taken away because they don't want to have sex for money.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2005, 10:41:39 AM by Woodrow »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2005, 10:45:11 AM »
You people get way to melodramatic over this. It's not like you lose your benefits when you turn one job down to begin with. So unless they offer you a job as a hooker like 5 times, (which I doubt), there are also other jobs you can take. Plus you search for some yourself. Depicting Germany as the country in which people are now forced to become prostitudes is just blowing things out of proportion.
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2005, 10:47:05 AM »

On topic, any country that legalizes prostitution is disgusting. I can't believe some people can honestly have the conscience for that.

Why would you be so strong against that?

Because prostitution is a disgusting stain of mankind and legalizing that makes it seem acceptable.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2005, 10:47:23 AM »
It's not like you lose your benefits when you turn one job down to begin with.

A 25-year-old waitress who turned down a job providing "sexual services'' at a brothel in Berlin faces possible cuts to her unemployment benefit under laws introduced this year.

Prostitution was legalised in Germany just over two years ago and brothel owners – who must pay tax and employee health insurance – were granted access to official databases of jobseekers.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2005, 10:49:22 AM »
It's not like you lose your benefits when you turn one job down to begin with.

A 25-year-old waitress who turned down a job providing "sexual services'' at a brothel in Berlin faces possible cuts to her unemployment benefit under laws introduced this year.

Prostitution was legalised in Germany just over two years ago and brothel owners – who must pay tax and employee health insurance – were granted access to official databases of jobseekers.

Yea, but what tells you she hasnt turned down several nice jobs beforehand?
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2005, 10:52:30 AM »
This shit is flying RIGHT over your head isn't it?

Big Surprise.

The fact that somebody is facing cuts to their welfare because they don't want to be a hooker is the reason people are angry.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2005, 01:13:56 PM »
Once again 7even is getting sonned and doesn't realize it yet.... just give him some time guys, he always comes to realize that he's wrong and that he's been sonned... he might lock the thread though

P.S.   LMAO @ that pic.... Engel is on a roll....

Matrix Heart

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2005, 01:39:14 PM »
lame headliner article... :P

LoL look at Engel making the 15th picture featuring my head on another person's body. What does that make you, Engel? You're obsessed. Sorry for being sonned trice in the last couple days  8).

C'mon he spent 375 bucks on photoshop  ;D Thats $25 a pic so far.

Photoshop: $374.99 (student price)
Google Image Search: Free
Making sure people know what a whiny bitch 7 is: Priceless

For everything else, there is:

« Last Edit: January 31, 2005, 01:52:13 PM by Citizen Kåin »

Woodrow

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2005, 02:11:11 PM »
Great. Keep recycling my jokes.