Author Topic: dr dre's ex-boyfriend  (Read 2410 times)

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
Re: dr dre's ex-boyfriend
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2005, 11:21:02 AM »
seing all the people here riding dre's dick saying he is not gay like they know him makes me believe dre is not the only gay in this story...

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2005, 12:02:31 PM »
seing all the people here riding dre's dick saying he is not gay like they know him makes me believe dre is not the only gay in this story...

Riding dre's dick? Get the fuck outta here where just not hatin on him like you are. Your the one who is riding internet banging ADIDAS dick.
We're just expressing our opinion.
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2005, 12:25:11 PM »

Wtf are u talkin about. You sound more of dickrider then us. Theres no fucking proof dre's gay. Why the fuck should we believe adidas or Suge. Just cuz they SAY hes gay, you believe it? Well then your fucking stupid. Suge or adidas can say ''daz is a transexual'''would you believe that? Its al talk, first prove it then ill believe it.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2005, 02:47:09 PM »

Wtf are u talkin about. You sound more of dickrider then us. Theres no fucking proof dre's gay. Why the fuck should we believe adidas or Suge. Just cuz they SAY hes gay, you believe it? Well then your fucking stupid. Suge or adidas can say ''daz is a transexual'''would you believe that? Its al talk, first prove it then ill believe it.
co-sign that shit now that is is preach motherfuckers :argue:

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2005, 11:24:36 AM »
who ever said that Dre wa gay is playing it off on dre so there skirt dont get pulled up. 

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2008, 06:18:37 PM »
isnt david ruffin jr a singer?i remember him on some albums, on assassin´s album for example"!

Mygla

« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2008, 06:40:31 PM »
David Ruffin Jr's father (yes, you guessed right) David Ruffin, was a member of Temptations... Dunno about junior tho...

Chad Vader

« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2008, 07:17:48 PM »
Suge Knight talks shit Part. 3; Ronin Ro (HHC September 2000)
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=132284.msg1374079#msg1374079
Here’s a part of a interview in Hip Hop Connection, where he talks shit as always. I took out the most interesting part’s.
Here’s part 3; Ronin Ro

Hip Hop Connection.  September. 2000. Suge knight Cover;
HHC;
What did you make of the Ronin Ro book?
Suge Knight;
“I haven’t read it, but I looked trough it and it was pretty hilarious. I think that the person who wrote it didn’t do his homework well enough – he went by clippings and songs and things he saw – just to get a dollar. I thought it was just a bit of fiction. But as a fiction he should have donated the proceeds to a charity in the ghetto. I could have accepted that with a smile. That a person is doing it for a dollar and doesn’t tell the truth – I think it’s so sad.”
HHC;
Weren’t you upset by the allegations?
Suge Knight;
“No. One thing I learned in life is you don’t have to get upset when people say things and make accusations – as you know the truth within yourself. The best revenge in life is not to bring war; the best revenge is to have success. If a guy says some spiteful things about you instead of going to punch the guy out you can just let the guy have one minute of fame. Pretty soon he’s broke and it’s over and your success is the best revenge.”
HHC;
But as a businessman isn’t your reputation seriously damaged?
Suge Knight;
“I started off at the bottom, so it’s natural to always keep fighting. For me if you’re the best at something people will try to damage you. It’s like if you’re a boxing champion everybody will want to fight you. But if you’re a boxer that nobody knows then nobody wants to fight you.”
HHC;
Surely though, you’ve got to sue him?
Suge Knight;
“I think that if you spend all your time focusing on negative people, your eyes and your mind won’t be open to look forward to great things. I’m not going to waste my time on the negative.”
HHC;
In the book Ro claims that you’re bisexual, what did you make of that?
Suge Knight;
“That’s the funniest idea because I’ve been known as not gay, definitely not bisexual.
I’ve been known to have a lot of women. There’s no skeletons in my closet. Everything I’ve done I admit to it.”

Here’s a link to another thread where he talks some shit about Snoop and more;
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=132282.0

Here’s a link to another thread where he talks some shit about N.W.A;
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=132281.0
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 07:57:17 PM by Chad Vader Supporter of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2008, 07:53:42 PM »
funny how all these niggaz get at dre after he done dropped bomb ass hits 4 they ass and help shape they damn record labels and make them millions of dollars

love33

« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2008, 10:14:11 PM »
Dre got MASHED ON and his card pulled by pac and ice cube.  cube dissed his ass on "no vaseline part 2."  at the time, nobody was feelin Dre when that Makaveli The Don album dropped and Pac exposed him.  Then, Jimmy Iovine saved his career by promoting that "Dr. Dre 2001" album hard and trying to blackball the real Chronic 2000 (the death row one) by telling radio stations not to play it but it still sold platinum.

Dre went into hiding since he got ran by that dude at the awards show.  Tha Realest finished him off when he dissed the shit out of him in those interviews and then he dropped that bomb on him "Fuck Dre."  Everyone bumped that and it completely ruined his rep for people to hear the record company that he started with just pulling his card and shitting all over him.

Pac pulled the skeletons out, and Tha Realest finished him with Lil-C-Style, Swoop G, and Twist.  That "Fuck Dre" track along with Pac on "Friendz" was the nail in the coffen for Dre's image.

Dre's image is tarnished and has yet to recover since the disses publicly and just hides in the background with ghost producers like Daz on death row and taking credit for Mel Man and a bunch of others work.  As soon as Scott Storch went and did his own thing and Dre couldn't take credit for his work and Mel Man left him, his beats have been shit.  And like Pac said, it takes this guy 2 years to drop a beat.  That's the real reason there's no Detox album and there won't be one until Dre can find someone to produce for him.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2008, 05:14:02 AM »

BY THE WAY SOME OF YALL SAT ON HERE STUCC ON DRE'S DICC MAKE ME WONDER IF YALL WOULDNT SUCC HIS NUTTSACC GIVEN THE CHANCE

PREACH

Hahahahahahahahahaahahaaa

Tha Psycho Hustla

Trauma-san

« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2008, 05:50:03 AM »
David Ruffin Jr's father (yes, you guessed right) David Ruffin, was a member of Temptations... Dunno about junior tho...

Yup, thanks for preaching some sense.

Lets put it on a level these ignorant motherfuckers would understand.  If Luther Vandross had a son who happened to be gay, would you hang out with him?  I sure as hell would.  He could stay at my house if he wanted.  Just because somebody is a homosexual doesn't mean they're evil or you're a homosexual because you hang out with them.  Anybody who thinks homosexuality rubs off isn't much of a man and isn't very confident in their own sexuality.

David Ruffin Sr. is likely one of the 5 greatest vocalists of all time.  I really don't think I'm exagerating.  He sang fucking "My Girl".  That alone puts him above virtually the rest of the r&b world as far as talent and stature.  Listen to "I'm gonna walk away from Love (before love breaks my heart)" which he recorded after the Temptations kicked him out of the group.  He sang "Since I lost my baby", and "Ain't too proud to beg".  Check out "(today) my whole world ended" or "I wish it would rain".  Crazy voice.

So yeah, I'd be happy to hang out with his son a little bit.  Anybody who wasn't completely ignorant of music would be too. 

Okka

« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2008, 05:57:16 AM »
Dre's image is tarnished and has yet to recover since the disses publicly and just hides in the background with ghost producers like Daz on death row and taking credit for Mel Man and a bunch of others work.  As soon as Scott Storch went and did his own thing and Dre couldn't take credit for his work and Mel Man left him, his beats have been shit.  And like Pac said, it takes this guy 2 years to drop a beat. That's the real reason there's no Detox album and there won't be one until Dre can find someone to produce for him.

That's what i've been sometimes thinkin about...

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2008, 07:54:23 AM »
he had couple cuts on aftermath as d-ruff.
but on assassin album hes david ruffin jr.