Author Topic: dr dre's ex-boyfriend  (Read 2472 times)

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: dr dre's ex-boyfriend
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2008, 09:20:44 AM »
d ruff also sang on gz up hoes down.

Lucifuge

« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2008, 12:36:09 PM »
hahahaha
daz produced 4 dre hahhahaahah cant stop lafin hahahahaha.wheris mel man now.hes dope. what he produced in last 5 years ::)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2008, 01:07:37 PM »
does it really matter...he keeps dropping thumpers thats all that matters

The Best of 3 Worlds

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2008, 03:35:26 PM »
d ruff also sang on gz up hoes down.

what yo talking about?
it was HUG on gz up hoes down, some unknown guy.

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2008, 03:43:53 PM »
First of all, anybody on this board who would take ANYTHING Suge or any of his no-name, nobody, where are they now  and who cares artists from back in the day says is just plain  STUPID, YOUNG AN DUMB. A couple of you with sense have mentioned karma...Well if Karma means anything, where is Death Row now? where is Tupac now? Where is The Realist and all the rest of Suge's stupid ass faggots now?? Suge still has some money but is he where he want's to be right now?? All this silly gay talk just because Dre wanted to leave and do his own thing? 12 years later and some of you including the Asshole who posted this shit are still holding on to BULLSHIT. Suge, Eazy and everyone else knew about Dre's World Class Wrecking Crew days (wearing makeup) but it was not important until he left their asses. Suge and Pac just added onto the gay shit with this Ruffin shit. ....By the way, Eazy died, Tupac died and Suge is irrelevant except for you Suge Groupies who keep bringing him up... Some things are opinions and some things are just Stupid and this is just Stupid, ignorant and worthless. All the while Dre just chills at his mansions, spends his millions, continues to be a powerhouse in the music industry (sorry Suge), and fucks his beautiful wife while Suge is still hanging out wishing someone would let him back in the industry.....By the way, for the fool   who suggested that Dre went UNDERGROUND after the rumors, I think Dre is 40 something and thank God unlike Suge, he probably goes  wherever he wants to party (like outside of the USA) instead of  clubs in LA....Get a life YOUNGINS. This story is 10-12 years old.       

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2008, 04:30:43 PM »
to me, it semms like the the reason the gay dre rumors started is because dre obviously rhymes with gay, so you can rap about it. think about it, most rappers have never been geniuses... its the idiot's way to 'expose' him.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2008, 04:47:05 PM »
All this silly gay talk just because Dre wanted to leave and do his own thing?  Suge, Eazy and everyone else knew about Dre's World Class Wrecking Crew days (wearing makeup) but it was not important until he left their asses.       

Well I gotta agree with you on that one, I never hated on Dre or stopped listening to his music just because he left DR. Btw Eazy was still down with Yella after Dre left Ruthless but wasn't he also a member of World Class Wreckin Cru?

All the while Dre just chills at his mansions, spends his millions, continues to be a powerhouse in the music industry (sorry Suge), and fucks his beautiful wife . 

See now this is where I DO got a problem with Dre. Instead of just chilling at his mansions why not take the time to actually put out music? Instead of spending his millions why not use Jimmy's money and actually spend it on finding and promoting new and upcoming (west coast) talent? Instead of just being content with being a powerhouse in the music industry why not use his position to make sure his Aftermath label becomes the next Bad Boy, DR, Murder Inc or whatever? Instead of fucking his beautiful wife why
not start fucking with people (no homo... for real) who can benefit from Dre's musical skills and/or the position he holds in the game?

while Suge is still hanging out wishing someone would let him back in the industry.....   

Like he wanted it to be that way. Look what it says in my sig.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2008, 05:25:51 PM »
First of all, anybody on this board who would take ANYTHING Suge or any of his no-name, nobody, where are they now  and who cares artists from back in the day says is just plain  STUPID, YOUNG AN DUMB. A couple of you with sense have mentioned karma...Well if Karma means anything, where is Death Row now? where is Tupac now? Where is The Realist and all the rest of Suge's stupid ass faggots now?? Suge still has some money but is he where he want's to be right now?? All this silly gay talk just because Dre wanted to leave and do his own thing? 12 years later and some of you including the Asshole who posted this shit are still holding on to BULLSHIT. Suge, Eazy and everyone else knew about Dre's World Class Wrecking Crew days (wearing makeup) but it was not important until he left their asses. Suge and Pac just added onto the gay shit with this Ruffin shit. ....By the way, Eazy died, Tupac died and Suge is irrelevant except for you Suge Groupies who keep bringing him up... Some things are opinions and some things are just Stupid and this is just Stupid, ignorant and worthless. All the while Dre just chills at his mansions, spends his millions, continues to be a powerhouse in the music industry (sorry Suge), and fucks his beautiful wife while Suge is still hanging out wishing someone would let him back in the industry.....By the way, for the fool   who suggested that Dre went UNDERGROUND after the rumors, I think Dre is 40 something and thank God unlike Suge, he probably goes  wherever he wants to party (like outside of the USA) instead of  clubs in LA....Get a life YOUNGINS. This story is 10-12 years old.       
8)

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2008, 05:55:46 PM »
i knw about the boyfirend about daz and kurupt beating him down and shit but i never knew it was david ruffin jr.