Author Topic: dr dre's ex-boyfriend  (Read 2412 times)

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: dr dre's ex-boyfriend
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2005, 02:49:04 PM »
if you guys have ever seen Dr. Dre's wife i doubt he would be gay. But ive been reading this forum for like  a year and i really doubt that that fucking faggot internet banger adidas talks to daz.  i can just see Daz asking adidas "so what did you fingd on the net to today?"  adidas replies oh just some slobbin ass viruses and shit pass that light bulb homie. 

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2005, 02:51:09 PM »
The way I see it, both Suge Knight and Daz still hold alot of animosity towards Dre. Suge for obvious reasons, he is just a hater, plain and simple. I mean, dissing Eazy-E ten years after E passed away was one of the lowest things I've ever heard from someone in the music industry. As far as Daz goes, he'll never forgive Dre, seeing as how Daz feels Dre didn't give him the proper credits on certain projects. In the new Scratch magazine, Daz takes a few shots at Dre on the low, talking about stuff that Daz did on Doggystyle that Dre didn't give him credit for. I'm saying, Daz might've had a little input, and some of his ideas were used, but come on, if you think Daz is a legendary or even a hella dope producer, to me that's false. Most will agree that the illest beats Daz ever laced were in the mid-90's, with his work on Dogg Food and All Eyez On Me. Every Daz beat on Dogg Food was mixed by Dre, and every Daz beat on All Eyez On Me was mixed by DJ Quik. Daz was dope...but he had help getting to the top, then he wants to put Dre down. Suge's a different story, but worse...he's obsessed with former enemies, and that's not respectable at all. Dre's no saint, he's done stupid shit too, but that was 10-15 years ago, he's being a man about everything. At least he's got his head on straight, concentrating on just making music and money, that's it.

shifter

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2005, 02:53:23 PM »
Good post  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2005, 03:31:48 PM »
LOL @ this thread

It ain't none of my business as long as Dre keep that shit to himself.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suga Foot

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2005, 03:38:12 PM »
Who cares really?

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2005, 03:54:36 PM »
lets say dre was gay for a minute...would it change the fact that just about everything he's composed and produced was classic and will live forever...will it make his lifetime achievment award he won recently any less valid...would it make you say wait a minute is that produced by dre, turn it off he's gay...if you say yes i feel sorry for you as a person, you have some issues to work out with yourself...it's pretty obvious dre's not gay but all i'm saying is that if he is or was i'd still support his music nonetheless because his material speaks for itself, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

DAYUM

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2005, 04:11:14 PM »
LOL @ this thread

It ain't none of my business as long as Dre keep that shit to himself.

shifter

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2005, 04:44:51 PM »
While I agree that it doesn't detract from his work one bit, it would make some of his lyrics a bit ridiculous. He's spent a lot of time time talkin about bangin hoes...

mellowmanisback

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2005, 04:58:53 PM »
this thread is pretty stupid.  Even if these totally false lies were somehow true why would it matter?  It wouldn't change my opinion of Dre at all.  Anyway, why would you care what someone's sexual preference is?  It's like why would you care if someone is black or white? David Ruffin is the son of an r and b legend so at least treat him with some respect even if he is gay.  No one deserves to be judged or put down because they may be different from you or do something you don't agree with.  Life is tough enough without sorry people putting you down. I don't know David and I have no right to judge him.  I've never asked Dre about him.  I didn't know Dre back then but I do Know Dre's wife.  I know their kids and i know Dre's other kids from other relationships with other women.  Maybe when you have a chance to talk to Ren or DOC you can ask them about Dre's exploits with the females during the NWA days.  I could care less but I've heard some of their stories.  Finally, please consider the source of these rumors.  All people who have something against Dre and are extremely jealous of his success and still today take shots at him because of Dre's status and the fact they aren't a living legend like dre or their net worth isn't in the nine figures like Dre. But like Dre said at the vibe awards they can't and will never stop him.  The chip on Dre's shoulder is so big right now the music is coming out real aggressively and with a passion I haven't seen from Dre since I've known him. I don't know why I even gave this post a response.  it doesn't deserve one.  Whether Dre is straight or gay (or anyone else for that matter) doesn't change his greatness or his portfolio of classic music. Please drop this subject.  the people who spew these lies or hatred are the ones i feel sorry for.  get a life.  take responsibility for your own life and don't try to ruin someome else's.  I'm sorry that you hate your life. it doesn't give you the excuse to hate someone else's.  But like I said go ahead and say what you want to say...just don't come runnin to me when karma comes back to get ya. PEACE - please.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2005, 05:20:05 PM »
man this is stupid

"LA, California Love part motherfuckin Two, without gay ass Dre" : 2Pac

I wouldn't rule it out altogether. :grumpy:

Oh no this means when dre says suck it marshall on my dads ghone crazy on eminem show this means dre is gay jus cus it said on a song doesnt make it real.
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2005, 05:30:33 PM »
I DONT GIVE A FUCC IF DRE GAY HE STILL DOPE, ALL IM SAYING IS THIS IS DAVID RUFFIN THE HOMOSEXUAL WHO DRE USE TO LIVE WITH LOL

BY THE WAY SOME OF YALL SAT ON HERE STUCC ON DRE'S DICC MAKE ME WONDER IF YALL WOULDNT SUCC HIS NUTTSACC GIVEN THE CHANCE

PREACH
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2005, 05:43:10 PM »
I don't remember saying everything that is said on a song must be true!   :nawty:

Difference is clearly the Dad's Gone Crazy bit was a joke, didn't sound like Pac was jokin.
NO MORE WAR

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2005, 05:48:52 PM »
I ASKD DAZ IT WAS THE TRUTH SUGE ISNT DUMB ENOUGH TO GO LIVE AND SAY SOME COMPLETE BULLSHIT

Dog are u serious? So I guess Suge was honest about a Hit em Up with Pac dissing Snoop? As much as Suge hates Snoop, u know damn well if he had a song with Pac dissing Snoop, that shit woulda been put out a long time ago. Or  how about Pac slapping Snoop and then Snoop throwing up after? What about Suge saving Pac from drowning? What about Snoop calling himself "Snooper Dooper" before he signed to Death Row?
I don't know or care about Dre's sexual preference, but for u to say Suge wouldn't lie or makeup bullshit is a dumb statement.

Jome

« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2005, 06:32:30 PM »
I ASKD DAZ IT WAS THE TRUTH SUGE ISNT DUMB ENOUGH TO GO LIVE AND SAY SOME COMPLETE BULLSHIT

Wait, you asked Daz.. ?? I guess it must be true then..  :D ;D ::)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2005, 06:56:13 PM »
I think Dre used to be gay, i mean ive seen ppl in the 80's and i never seen nobody dress like dre does in that Eazy-e Video(Real Muthafucking G's) but anyways it really doesnt change my opinion of him. i still think hes a pussy for abandoning Deathrow and is a bitch for not giving credits to producers that helped him on the chronics. And I think he's a bitch when it comes to writing lyrics and using ghost writers.