Author Topic: dr dre's ex-boyfriend  (Read 2411 times)

The Watcher

Re: dr dre's ex-boyfriend
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2005, 08:09:05 PM »
he can be into animals for all i care, im not worryin about someone elses personal life
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2005, 10:17:35 PM »
if you guys have ever seen Dr. Dre's wife i doubt he would be gay. But ive been reading this forum for like  a year and i really doubt that that fucking faggot internet banger adidas talks to daz.  i can just see Daz asking adidas "so what did you fingd on the net to today?"  adidas replies oh just some slobbin ass viruses and shit pass that light bulb homie. 

LOL

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2005, 11:44:29 PM »
I think Dre used to be gay, i mean ive seen ppl in the 80's and i never seen nobody dress like dre does in that Eazy-e Video(Real Muthafucking G's) but anyways it really doesnt change my opinion of him. i still think hes a pussy for abandoning Deathrow and is a bitch for not giving credits to producers that helped him on the chronics. And I think he's a bitch when it comes to writing lyrics and using ghost writers.

WTF...

I don't get it.

So you have a photo of himself wearing some flamboyant ass shit, big fuckin deal.

Back in the early 80's, that flamboyant shit was in style. Look at artists like Rick James, Prince, and Michael Jackson. That's how they dressed, perms, jheri curls, flamboyant outfits, etc. Look at an old photo of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five and you'll see brothas wearing some loud flamboyant ass shit and rockin perms and jheri curls. That type of shit was popular among entertainers back then. That doesn't prove anything.

Also, whoever made that silly comment about being on someone's nuts, the ones that are truly on Dre's nuts are yall fools that would waste time speculating on Dre's sexual orientation. Don't yall have better things to do with your time?
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Don Seer

« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2005, 12:12:01 AM »

that picture of Dre Eazy put up was from some World Class Wreckin Crew stuff.. Lonzo, Yella and Wordsworth __ALL__ wore that shit.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2005, 12:14:15 AM »
^^ thats true. Dre's a married man, with children. Lay off the gay rumors, thats all nonsense.

lol that means nuthin! i bet alot of married men out there hangin in gay bars n shit. but i dont care if dre´s gay or bi or whatever. its about the music not about his dick. pz

Okka

« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2005, 03:44:02 AM »
Adidas usually doesn't post bullshit, but i think this shit ain't true...

broken_sword

« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2005, 03:45:07 AM »
Adidas usually doesn't post bullshit

yeah, but in this case his sources are suge knight and daz. ;)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2005, 03:51:20 AM by broken_sword »

acbaylove

« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2005, 04:56:10 AM »
For real, who cares?

Okka

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2005, 07:26:42 AM »

Are you shore ?

broken_sword

« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2005, 07:33:48 AM »

Are you shore ?

he said it himself... and that's exactly why i don't believe the rumour. suge & daz talk a lot of bs. ;)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2005, 08:10:01 AM »
Even if he was gay then so what???Do u have to let everyone know about this???Why do people always follow the artists life???What does this have to do with his music???Does it affect it in anyway???Thats his private business if he's gay or not.What a bullshit ass thread.

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2005, 08:18:42 AM »
This is a perfect example of what I was just talking about.  Think about it before you post false shit like this.  Not only does lies like this hurt Dre but it hurts his wife and his kids.  Just think about it.  You can say what you want to say but remember karma always comes back to those who hurt people with words or actions.  It will come back to haunt you.  Peace.

MELL MAN IM NOT DISSING DRE I KNOW DEATHROW BUT IT WAS SUGE WHO SPIT THE REAL ON DRE AND DAVID RUFFIN,IN AN OLD SUGE TAPE

DAVID RUFFIN USE TO ROLL WITH DRE AND HE WAS A KNOWN HOMOSEXUAL AND HE USED TO LIVE WITH DRE,ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT IF U WHO U SAY U R GO ASK DRE.BECAUSE OF THIS DEATH ROW ARTISTS LIKE THE DOGG POUND WERE PISSED AT DRE FOR THIS,WHICH IS WHY DAZ AND NOBODY WANTED TO FUCC WITH DRE AND THIS WAS WHY TUPAC CALLED OUT GAY DRE. ASK DRE ABOUT BRUCE WHO HE MET AT CHIPENDALES HE WAS A MALE STRIPPER WHO USED TO LIVE WITH DRE,STILL TODAY DRE LOOKS OUT FOR HIM.THIS IS JUST WELL KNOWN FACTS SUGE KNIGHT SAID IT ALL WORD FOR WORD BACC A FEW YR AGO

now what?

but adidas rarely posts bullshit

HEY MOB I CEEN YOU SHOWING ME RESPECT, YOU ROLL WITH ME YOU ROLLING WITH THE BEST WE GOING STR8 TO THE TOP, WE SOON TO BE OFFICIAL

HOW LONG WILL THEY COURN ME

Fool, quit this shit..  Dre isn't gay, quit telling fucking rumors...  And to the dumb mothafucka who posted this shit, quit it!!

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2005, 11:19:11 AM »
so i guess if adidas says that some one is gay then there gay my bad.  but anyway shit that dude that socked dre said suge paid him so maybe adidas is getting paid to.  adidas usaully doesnt post bullshit look at his posts like some 2000+ so what does he do like say brb and then come back i just did a drive by and shit got blood on my  white tee and now its cool though instead of smoking a blunt with my homie daz im in here net banging. dre aint no gay but maybe suge is after all he dopes have a thing for dre like benzino does to eminem.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2005, 11:20:19 AM »
my bad 1000+ not 2000+ before adidas kills me on the net

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2005, 07:48:50 AM »
Hahaha i rekon hes bi.

Pac believed it...
Currently Training at: