Author Topic: Questions and Answers-Please Read  (Read 145 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
Questions and Answers-Please Read
« on: August 29, 2002, 11:47:02 AM »
Okay Run saved the day for yall,I told him I needed someone to do those King T questions,and I mean like yesterday,,,,,,so he came up with some questions and so the whole project got saved instead of scrapped..........which is good,considering the fact that this is the same man that we are asking can we interview Bones with and well guys we didn't come off looking too professional there............To Trauma next time you ask me to do a project please be here to see it through,Man,Okay anyway we are getting ready for the next batch and that is the Bones thing......................

Now who wants to ask Bones anything?

and if you don't believe me I can give you the number you can call Ruthless just don't play games and cause me to lose this chance...............
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

goldeneyeoutlaw

• 'G'
Re: Questions and Answers-Please Read
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2002, 12:02:59 PM »
I think what your asking for is questions to ask Bone Thugs right? If so here is some questions you could ask.

1. There are many of Bone Thugs fans worldwide (I know many personally in Australia, New Zealand, Figi etc.). Why do they think they have such appeal all over the world even places that aren't traditionally big hip-hop supporters?

2. How happy with their music currently and how to they see they music growing and evolving, what direction is their music going in?

3. A lot of fans are looking forward to the rumoured Layzie Bone and Young Noble (from the Outlawz) album, how did that come about and when is it expected to be released? Also can the fans expect many future Bone Thugs / Outlawz collabarations?

4. Large success brings many positive and negative things into musical artists lives, what do Bone Thugs feel blessed with and grateful about?

5. Many people feel that celebrities/musicions have a responsibility to "give back" some of their succes to their fans and community, what plans do Bone Thugs have to contribute to positivly influence the world?

peace
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
Borysenko, Joan

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2002, 12:14:47 PM »
Ask if they have a unreleased song with BG KNocc Out and Dresta...  :D thnx alot
40oz Graphire

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2002, 12:29:06 PM »
no problem anyone else...........I am going too try to keep this topic up for at least two days.............yall got that long to think these questions up.Then it's byeo,to that too............

THE DR.DRE INTERVIEW
yes I think Aftermath might let us do it............right now we are talking to Andrew Mains..............if you guys want to participate in any future interviews we have please get with me.................mm1970@hotmail.com
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"