Author Topic: What da fuck is up with girls????  (Read 1270 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: What da fuck is up with girls????
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2005, 02:07:56 PM »
Ya'll are wasting your time.  Most girls you guys are talking about are just trying to have fun and have a good time, and if you end up getting hurt becuase of it, they really don't care.

I used to have to deal with all the immaturity and superficiality of dating.  Then, I began worshipping Allah, and eventually started practicing Islam in everything I did.

For Muslims finding a partner is much different.  As soon as you get the desire to become married, you begin meeting with Muslim women who are also serious about getting married.  You find one that you like, and you visit with them several times (but never alone), and if you both like eachother then you get married.  Love will come later in your marriage.  If love never comes you always have the option of a divorce.  But atleast this way you know up front know one is just playing around, they are serious about marriage, you get all the financial, family, and future concerns out of the way first, and if everything is agreed upon, you go get married, no dating, just marriage, you get married and she moves in with you.  That's it, finished.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2005, 02:09:18 PM »
this allah fellow sounds charming

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2005, 02:45:50 PM »
Ya'll are wasting your time.  Most girls you guys are talking about are just trying to have fun and have a good time, and if you end up getting hurt becuase of it, they really don't care.

I used to have to deal with all the immaturity and superficiality of dating.  Then, I began worshipping Allah, and eventually started practicing Islam in everything I did.

For Muslims finding a partner is much different.  As soon as you get the desire to become married, you begin meeting with Muslim women who are also serious about getting married.  You find one that you like, and you visit with them several times (but never alone), and if you both like eachother then you get married.  Love will come later in your marriage.  If love never comes you always have the option of a divorce.  But atleast this way you know up front know one is just playing around, they are serious about marriage, you get all the financial, family, and future concerns out of the way first, and if everything is agreed upon, you go get married, no dating, just marriage, you get married and she moves in with you.  That's it, finished.
:stupid:

Matrix Heart

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2005, 03:02:04 PM »

That only works if you're allowed to have 5 wives  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2005, 03:33:16 PM »
are these girls, by any chance, chesty and muscly?

LMFAO
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2005, 04:13:43 PM »
I feel you man. I wanna try and get with this girl and she keeps sending mixed signals so I'm never sure if I should make a move or not.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

DAYUM

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2005, 04:14:51 PM »
I feel you man. I wanna try and get with this girl and she keeps sending mixed signals so I'm never sure if I should make a move or not.

make a move u pussy u have nothing to lose

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2005, 04:20:47 PM »

Well there's more to it than I implied. She's one of my good friends where I live and she lives right across the hall from me. If she rejects me could you imagine how awkward that would be?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2005, 04:30:11 PM »
i love girls... fuck the wacked out ones...

PLANT

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2005, 04:32:00 PM »

girls are nuts.. accept it.
LOL, its so true.

DAYUM

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2005, 04:33:50 PM »

Well there's more to it than I implied. She's one of my good friends where I live and she lives right across the hall from me. If she rejects me could you imagine how awkward that would be?

do what i do just make ur move and if she denies ur ass then be like ok i hope this wont effect our friendship cuss ur a really good friend and that means alot to me and i dont wanan lose u as a friend and  stuff like that and if shes real cool she will be like "dont worry it wont" or "its cool"

but most likely she will deny ur ass cuss most female friends do that shit  :-\

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2005, 04:38:07 PM »

do what i do just make ur move and if she denies ur ass then be like ok i hope this wont effect our friendship cuss ur a really good friend and that means alot to me and i dont wanan lose u as a friend and  stuff like that and if shes real cool she will be like "dont worry it wont" or "its cool"

Good call on that. I don't know if she'll deny because we're friends though, it's not like we're best friends or anything, she's just someone I chat with and whatnot so maybe I've got a shot.

Paris

DAYUM

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2005, 04:46:35 PM »

Good call on that. I don't know if she'll deny because we're friends though, it's not like we're best friends or anything, she's just someone I chat with and whatnot so maybe I've got a shot.

dude this is the perfect time cuss if yall become close shes not going to want to.... and if she denies u yall can still be friends... go for it and tell us what happened

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2005, 04:49:02 PM »

dude this is the perfect time cuss if yall become close shes not going to want to.... and if she denies u yall can still be friends... go for it and tell us what happened

Yeah I'm gonna go for it. Actually, I just went over there but no one answered the door, so she might be out or something. I definetly am going to though.

Paris

DAYUM

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2005, 05:08:36 PM »
for the first time in my life i think imma prop u licolen