Author Topic: What da fuck is up with girls????  (Read 1267 times)

Matrix Heart

Re: What da fuck is up with girls????
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2005, 05:12:58 PM »
LMAO @ AG/Lincoln  ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2005, 05:22:09 PM »
lincoln, its rude to come to someones house without calling

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2005, 05:36:51 PM »
good luck on trying to pick up the girl across the hall.....

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2005, 05:50:17 PM »
yeah, get used to it or you'll have a difficult time all your fuckin life....right now i got this situation too, she's just somebody i occasionally chat with, but i'm too concerned with not fucking up that i don't really make giant leaps...well, i'll try and do some more, but it can be difficult, especially if you receive mixed signals, that can drive you nuts

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2005, 06:37:03 PM »

Not if the owe you money
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2005, 07:59:09 PM »

LOL.

1.It's not a house, it's a college residence building.
2.She has on many occasions walked into my room without knocking, we're all pretty open around here.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2005, 07:59:39 PM »

Thanks man, appreciate it.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2005, 08:14:25 PM »
rejected or not rejected? that is the question. anyways goodluck. im still in the party phase of life. not in the i wanna girlfriend right now phase.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2005, 08:28:26 PM »
I feel you man. I wanna try and get with this girl and she keeps sending mixed signals so I'm never sure if I should make a move or not.

Lincoln, your wasting your time man.  You converted to Islam, your a Muslim, if you just move to another city that has a masjid and start getting heavily involved with the Muslim community, or do a little traveling, you can get a wife that is 10x more beautiful than whatever girl your messing with, and 100x more pious.  And she won't play any games with you, there won't be any of this confusion, you'll meet with girls who already have made intentions with Allah that it is there desire to marry, from there you decide which one you want to marry. 

The immigrant Muslims who want to date American women do this because they aren't totally serious about their religion, and they want to play around and play the dating game.  I don't think you fit that category.  I think you are serious about being in a real, serious relationship, caring for another person, and supporting them.  If I am right, and that is the case, then wait till you can move near a Muslim community and do this thing right.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2005, 08:30:45 PM by Thul Hijjah 1425 A.H. »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

DAYUM

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2005, 08:41:19 PM »
I feel you man. I wanna try and get with this girl and she keeps sending mixed signals so I'm never sure if I should make a move or not.

Lincoln, your wasting your time man.  You converted to Islam, your a Muslim, if you just move to another city that has a masjid and start getting heavily involved with the Muslim community, or do a little traveling, you can get a wife that is 10x more beautiful than whatever girl your messing with, and 100x more pious.  And she won't play any games with you, there won't be any of this confusion, you'll meet with girls who already have made intentions with Allah that it is there desire to marry, from there you decide which one you want to marry. 

The immigrant Muslims who want to date American women do this because they aren't totally serious about their religion, and they want to play around and play the dating game.  I don't think you fit that category.  I think you are serious about being in a real, serious relationship, caring for another person, and supporting them.  If I am right, and that is the case, then wait till you can move near a Muslim community and do this thing right.

whats the fun in that? let the man live his life and have all the sex he wants and all the girls he wants till hes married

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2005, 08:48:58 PM »
infinite if u were any more boring you would be .. super boring... nigga live your life.. the chase is just as fun as the catch.. biotch!

DAYUM

« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2005, 09:08:47 PM »
rejected or not rejected? that is the question. anyways goodluck. im still in the party phase of life. not in the i wanna girlfriend right now phase.
8)

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2005, 10:31:42 PM »
my uncle always tells me that is wha tsluts are for when youre girl pisses you off ans shit you go to the slut for comfort but she cant be the girl you aare with or you would be with her but no dude wants a slut right? project pat said it best "trying to make a house wife from a slut ae you crazy" that is some real shit. oh and girls are alright  when they are right but guys liek to talk with sense and girls run the mouth. when they do that do what 3-6 mafia says and put ya d in her mouth. lmao

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2005, 12:41:13 AM »

Thanks man, appreciate it.
dude go for it, the worst thing that can happen is ur precious little heart spattered in 1000th pieces :D
for real, just go for it, otherwise u'll be thinking about the 'what if' thing..

Elevz

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2005, 03:14:17 AM »
Why they gotta be so fucking confusing and differcult!!!!!!!!  Is it like a gene that only fucking girls get? somebody please fucking tell me!

umm. yup - it's a gene only girls get, really. Or maybe it's just us guys, we might as well be too easy to understand for them, so they can go play with us