Author Topic: What da fuck is up with girls????  (Read 1261 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What da fuck is up with girls????
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2005, 05:57:37 AM »
infinite if u were any more boring you would be .. super boring...
that was highly imaginative, props CRACCA

lbc213

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2005, 06:54:02 AM »
Where are the females? Too bad HHH is gone  ;D

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2005, 07:12:19 AM »
Fuck A Bitch

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2005, 07:47:59 AM »
Where are the females? Too bad HHH is gone  ;D

just wait for uselessouljah to drop by and say some very intelligent stuff

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2005, 08:01:18 AM »
hahah its part of the game, they gotta make things hard.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

rafsta

« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2005, 09:38:09 AM »
Why they gotta be so fucking confusing and differcult!!!!!!!!  Is it like a gene that only fucking girls get? somebody please fucking tell me!

girls arent cofusing at all.... u trippen...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2005, 10:05:19 AM »
I feel you man. I wanna try and get with this girl and she keeps sending mixed signals so I'm never sure if I should make a move or not.

Lincoln, your wasting your time man.  You converted to Islam, your a Muslim, if you just move to another city that has a masjid and start getting heavily involved with the Muslim community, or do a little traveling, you can get a wife that is 10x more beautiful than whatever girl your messing with, and 100x more pious.  And she won't play any games with you, there won't be any of this confusion, you'll meet with girls who already have made intentions with Allah that it is there desire to marry, from there you decide which one you want to marry. 

The immigrant Muslims who want to date American women do this because they aren't totally serious about their religion, and they want to play around and play the dating game.  I don't think you fit that category.  I think you are serious about being in a real, serious relationship, caring for another person, and supporting them.  If I am right, and that is the case, then wait till you can move near a Muslim community and do this thing right.

I haven't been practicing any religion for a while now, but that's beyond the point. I care a lot about this girl, who's to say I couldn't have a beautiful relationship with her?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2005, 10:09:46 AM »
^ so u took a break from islam?

rafsta

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2005, 10:43:26 AM »
I feel you man. I wanna try and get with this girl and she keeps sending mixed signals so I'm never sure if I should make a move or not.

Lincoln, your wasting your time man.  You converted to Islam, your a Muslim, if you just move to another city that has a masjid and start getting heavily involved with the Muslim community, or do a little traveling, you can get a wife that is 10x more beautiful than whatever girl your messing with, and 100x more pious.  And she won't play any games with you, there won't be any of this confusion, you'll meet with girls who already have made intentions with Allah that it is there desire to marry, from there you decide which one you want to marry. 

The immigrant Muslims who want to date American women do this because they aren't totally serious about their religion, and they want to play around and play the dating game.  I don't think you fit that category.  I think you are serious about being in a real, serious relationship, caring for another person, and supporting them.  If I am right, and that is the case, then wait till you can move near a Muslim community and do this thing right.

hmmm, wats the point of marryin a slave ?? if u wanna commit ure self may aswell be with a down ass chcik....

Woodrow

« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2005, 10:55:15 AM »
I haven't been practicing any religion for a while now, but that's beyond the point. I care a lot about this girl, who's to say I couldn't have a beautiful relationship with her?
I'm glad you're keeping an open mind. You really shouldn't limit yourself to one set of beliefs or actions.

One thing that might work is this:

Chill with her and have some drinks. When you're both kind of buzzed, put the moves on. If she goes for it, you're in. If not, just blame it on the booze and she'll think nothing of it and you guys can still be friends. This is gonna be kinda hard if you don't drink though, plus I don't really know the details of your friendship. Perhpas you could use this technique in some other form w/o the booze.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2005, 11:24:24 AM »
I'm glad you're keeping an open mind. You really shouldn't limit yourself to one set of beliefs or actions.

Chill with her and have some drinks. When you're both kind of buzzed, put the moves on. If she goes for it, you're in. If not, just blame it on the booze and she'll think nothing of it and you guys can still be friends. This is gonna be kinda hard if you don't drink though, plus I don't really know the details of your friendship. Perhpas you could use this technique in some other form w/o the booze.

lol. Not a good idea. I made out with this girl i like when we were both drunk about 2 weeks ago, and now it doesnt seem like she's interested
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Woodrow

« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2005, 12:37:22 PM »
lol. Not a good idea. I made out with this girl i like when we were both drunk about 2 weeks ago, and now it doesnt seem like she's interested
Were you wearing that same shirt from the video? That could explain a lot.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2005, 12:48:52 PM »
^ so u took a break from islam?

I have too many problems with many of it's fundamentals, and I no longer can believe in it. I haven't believed for quite sometime.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2005, 12:49:58 PM »

Yeah, I don't drink but I'm sure I could apply that idea in someway. Thanks.

Paris

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2005, 01:44:54 PM »
Were you wearing that same shirt from the video? That could explain a lot.
lmfao! nah, i was wearing a different one
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)