Author Topic: What da fuck is up with girls????  (Read 1273 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: What da fuck is up with girls????
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2005, 02:30:47 PM »
Love will come later in your marriage.  If love never comes you always have the option of a divorce. 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO OH MY GOD !

QUOTE OF THE YEAR RITE THERE.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Suga Foot

« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2005, 05:13:49 PM »
I haven't been practicing any religion for a while now, but that's beyond the point. I care a lot about this girl, who's to say I couldn't have a beautiful relationship with her?
I'm glad you're keeping an open mind. You really shouldn't limit yourself to one set of beliefs or actions.

One thing that might work is this:

Chill with her and have some drinks. When you're both kind of buzzed, put the moves on. If she goes for it, you're in. If not, just blame it on the booze and she'll think nothing of it and you guys can still be friends. This is gonna be kinda hard if you don't drink though, plus I don't really know the details of your friendship. Perhpas you could use this technique in some other form w/o the booze.

Yeah, I don't drink but I'm sure I could apply that idea in someway. Thanks.

I'll show you the fool proof way to get a girl.  You have to already kind of know her, like been in the same places, at the same parties so she knows what kind of guy you are, then you talk to her for a while and you go, "we should hang out sometime".  Then call her one night and ask if she wants to come over and chill.  Then when she comes over you put on a movie, then you turn the lights off, then you grab the boobs and smack the ass. 

bez

« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2005, 03:07:27 AM »
Right with me this is what the deal is.

I have liked this girl from work for ages but I never really knew how to tell her so I just left it for a while.  Anyway just before Christmas I bought myself a mobile phone and asked her for her number, which she gave to me.

Anyway since then we have been texting each other all day and night.  I have told her through the texts and too her face that I really like her and that I think shes amazing.  Now, she has told me that she likes me to and that she thinks I am amazing too.  But, she is kinda meeting another lad.  Thats were the problem is. 

We have been dirty texting and all this and I have told her how I feel about her and she feels the same but because of this lad that she see's twice a week and he lives miles away she doesnt want to hook up with me.  I have said to her "well you must like him loads more than me" and she says that she doesnt its just the fact that she got with him before I told her that I liked her. 

This girl is on my mind all the time and shit and its really fucking annoying.  We have both told each other we like one another, both reckon each other is georgeous, we get along amazing, we both think about each other alot, we text each other all the time, but she cant get with me because of this other lad.

She has told me to just see were things go but just knowing that I really like this chick and that she likes me to winds me up that I cant be with her right now, feel me?

Don Seer

« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2005, 03:14:02 AM »
right.. so you're her back up ho...  :D

my advice.. back off.. sort ya head out.. ya know it aint gonna happen unless things with this guy fuck up.. so chill on it.. ya can still be friends n shit.. but dont wait on it.. if u gotta move on.. do so.. dont hang around for a maybe..

bez

« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2005, 03:20:50 AM »
right.. so you're her back up ho...  :D

my advice.. back off.. sort ya head out.. ya know it aint gonna happen unless things with this guy fuck up.. so chill on it.. ya can still be friends n shit.. but dont wait on it.. if u gotta move on.. do so.. dont hang around for a maybe..

Yer man that what it kinda feels like.  To be honest I think that if I waited around for things to fuck up with her and him then I would kinda be a muppet for waiting and then getting with her.  I like her but at the end of the day if she really wanted to she cud fuck him off and get with me couldnt she.

She text me last night saying that she has been with people from our area and been with mates and things always go wrong and then she always ends up loosing contact with the person.  She doesnt want that to happen with us.  She has said to me that she doesnt think things will go anywere with him but shes just gotta see. 

I text her y'day saying "I meant what I said but lets jsut be mates for now ok?, cant deal with all this drama haha, we will just c what happens".

She text back saying "I meant what I said 2, yer lets just c what happens".

I never usually get like this with girls cos I usually couldnt give a fuck but just knowing that I like this girl and she likes me is really fucking me up. lol.

Don Seer

« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2005, 03:37:05 AM »

its a cold cold game.. :(

bez

« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2005, 03:40:52 AM »

its a cold cold game.. :(

freezing cold mate.

We are all going to town sat night I think so its either a chance to show her what shes missing or make her jealous as fuck. lol

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2005, 03:59:48 AM »
man.. listen.. lincoln.. i still dont know the situation, but just rember, dont be a pussy,... confidence wins.. doubts are for losers...

Don Seer

« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2005, 04:05:03 AM »
for real...  i always make sure i know both people are after the same thing..

bez..

haha.. i'm not the kind of person who can play games like that.. thats why nice guys like us lose sometimes.. i'm just straight up.. whats up?

being messed around like that is the worst.. and those who know me well enough know i talk 100% from experience.

if shit pops off later then it will.. in the mean time.. keep things cool, do ya own thing.. its a _lot_ easier to fall for someone else than you think even with that other attachment..

bez

« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2005, 04:14:29 AM »
Yer I get ya matey.  Shes always got the perfect reply for every text I send her.  I end up getting pissed off and sending her texts being nasty and shit, which I dont like doin but it just gets to me.

Yer dont get me wrong if an amazing girl came along now I wouldnt say no to her just cos of this other chick.  The situation is just shit though really.

Shes a bit of a tease though too to add insult to injury.  I got a free house soon and I am like so u gunna be coming around and shit and shes like "I will pay u a visit".  Pure teasing the fuck outter me, only time will tell whether she does actually come around or not.  We was textin da other nite and I said to her "I dont think I can wait til my free house", then she text back saying "Like when then".

I said to her its pure harsh to got behind the lads back like.  Then she was like "yer your right".  Pure teasing the fuck outter me.  lol

I need to just find another girl to be honest.

Don Seer

« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2005, 04:24:55 AM »
I need to just find another girl to be honest.

yup.. and even if it doesnt work out.. u may see her tune change.. just dont use another gal as a means to see..

i'm a fiercly loyal person to my friends, family and whoever i'm with.. (ask my sisters ex-boyfriend..  :D) my only worry is.. in a situation like this is if i were to be with someone new i'd cut off the one thats a friend to defend that.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2005, 05:21:38 AM »
when girls were created they were made with the intention of fucking with guys heads...thats pretty much just the way it goes...

im lucky enough that in the last few months ive found someone who feels the same way about me as i do about her and is honest with me about everything...in my experience thats something to hold on to...cos they dont come along too often for me... 8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2005, 07:24:19 AM »
^ so u took a break from islam?

I have too many problems with many of it's fundamentals, and I no longer can believe in it. I haven't believed for quite sometime.

I knew this wasnt going to last.. 8) Religion shouldn't limit you. Good decision.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2005, 10:02:05 AM »
^ so u took a break from islam?

I have too many problems with many of it's fundamentals, and I no longer can believe in it. I haven't believed for quite sometime.

I knew this wasnt going to last.. 8) Religion shouldn't limit you. Good decision.

Please, I still believe in God just not that particular religion.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

bez

« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2005, 10:18:10 AM »
Cheers for not turning this thread into a religion discussion.

Fucks wrong with ya'll!