Author Topic: What da fuck is up with girls????  (Read 1253 times)

DAYUM

Re: What da fuck is up with girls????
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2005, 10:01:56 PM »
hey bez yall text each other?
im assuming u mean text message on a cell phone
thats real cool i got me one of those hoes too thats how far i take it with her i just use her to get my bone erect on a rainy day

i got hoes i talk to on the phone and hoes i talk to on the computer but my favorite is my text message hoe... the only thing is that i dont wanan get with her cus shes black and shes a freshman and she wouldnt fit in with my friends and she said in order for me to hit it up i gotta get with her but i aint fuckin with that cuss if i get with her imma have to hang out with her in front of my friends and shes too black for them i guess u can say...

but yeah i got a text message hoe lol

and Licolen u need to hit up that girl for real or atleast try too...
but i wouldnt say get her drunk cuss then she will be thinkin u only want one thing...
if all else fails buy her a lil something the ladies love that

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2005, 10:54:08 PM »
LOL at Dr. A.G. he went from somewhat insightful to gloating about girls he may or may not have, its all good tho obviously he knows what hes sayin

To Bez: It seems like you are getting a bit jealous and irritated by the situation, have u ever gone on a date witht he girl or is it strictly texting?  You can cast major interference if you get her out on her own with you.  Obviously you want more than the ass you want a relationship and its time for you to man up to her and break it down, dont be rude dont be mean but be like, "I know u got your thing goin with this other kid but how about we catch a movie or dinner sometime just me and you" dont do a group thing just do something and take her home or end it early be respectful to her get her home, she'll appreciate that, if she puts out all the better, but dont come at her like u want whats in the jeans be respectful catch a movie get some dinner or go to some social spots in your town and talk, grab some coffee or something, and also if u want do something in the day time or after noon, jus keep her thinking of you, ya dig, basically jus shoot some interference get her head messed up like she got yours right now, if nothing comes of it oh well you went out like a champ.

TO Lincoln:  Dormmates? it should be easy to get her alone, find common ground, get her when u 2 are comfortable and break it down, tell her you wanna be her man but if she dont want to its cool cuz u dont want anything to become awkward, chances are that wont get her for you but you can get the feelings out, then you can further pursue her after.

Goodluck to both of ya!

-KIDRENEGADE-

DAYUM

« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2005, 10:59:53 PM »
im in highschool dude... its all about haveing hoes

plus i feel what bez is going through
i mean i have hoes or whatever but theres only one girl i want to be with and she doesnt want me she flirts around and leads me on but then tells me we should just be friends and ends up doing it again... i say fuck her but damn i like her alot but my friends say i like her so much becuase shes the one that denies me and shes the one i cant get... but fuck them i just like her alot lol

Suga Foot

« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2005, 11:04:51 PM »
Bez it's simple, I've tried to get with a girl who just started seeing another guy.  She had been seeing this guy for like a month, and I just came on stronger than he did.  I made her choose me.  You gotta find out how to do that with her.  Just come on strong.  It's all just a game anyway.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2005, 03:57:35 AM »
i heard txt.. murs said it best..

"I'm sick of this phone tag text message foreplay
I like to be spontaneous, that's my forte
Let's go to my crib and have, sex in the door way
We'd talk all night if you had things your way"

;)

bez

« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2005, 05:38:29 AM »
Appreciate all the advice and everything ya'll.

yer A.G, thats it mate, I like this girl a hell of alot.  But the fact that she has said to me that she likes me too as fucked me up even more.  If she wudda said to me "fuck off you ugly twat" I would of said "sound! see ya later".  But, the fact that this girl likes me too is the annoying bit.

I piss myself off though because I just think of her with this other lad and it winds me up badly.  I like her too much to just tell her to fuck off but then again I would rather tell her to fuck off rather than being messed about.  She text me twice last night, the first saying hey and what u been upto, which I ignored, then the second saying Ohhhhh you not speaking to me r ya.

I gotta admit not texting her is a weight off my shoulders cos I dont feel like I am waiting around for her.  I got a text saved in my Draft's on my phone which I am pondering whether or not to send it to her.

"Cant b ya 2nd best.u got da best of both worlds c'in a lad u like an txtin a lad u say u like.i cant b ya bak up boy it aint fair! i gota try to move on babes!"

But, the thing is I dont really wanna move on.  I have text her saying "Lets just be mates for now, c what happens" and she has said the same but still both tell each other we are attracted to each other.  J

IM DYNAMITE, I have said to her do u wanna go out but again its the situation with this other lad.  Shes like "I cant cos I am with him, I wish u wudda asked me b4 I got with him".  But we have been out in a group as ya say once of twice.  We are all heading to town on saturday to all the bars and shit so maybe thats my chance to show her that I am worth a chance.  Shes given me the excuse that she doesnt want things to fuck up between us too. 

I dont really know whether these are valid reasons or excuses though.  I like her, she likes me, I think shes georgous, she thinks I'm georgous, we think about each other alot, we get along amazing, but cos this other lad is the stumbling point.  It probably wont even work out with him cos he lives a distance away and they hardly see each other but I'm like "well if u dont think its gunna work out why dont u finish it now!".  I cant stand the waiting game. 

She got a no loose situation if I continue to tell her how I feel and shit.  If she stays with this other lad for months then shes sound! but if she finishes with him in a few weeks then she knows she can cum running to me.  I dont just wanna be the backup muppet boy.  The one waiting for her, if she wants me and she knows I want her then she should be running to me right.

Mad situation really.  This is why I always try to avoid women as much as I can relationship wise. 

ecrazy

« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2005, 03:01:44 AM »
Bez, do u think that you can wow her more than guy #1? seriously, my advice to you is tell her and show her how much better you are to the first guy, i think thats what she's looking for. damn though, what a predicament! i would have got her jealous and hooked up with some other girl, but then that will bring more drama to work, since you work with her too! damn, i thought that was one of the golden rules of dating, dont date no one from work, brings nothing but drama...oh well, good luck with ya situation

Doggystylin

« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2005, 08:45:20 PM »
^ so u took a break from islam?

I have too many problems with many of it's fundamentals, and I no longer can believe in it. I haven't believed for quite sometime.

now thats a slap in infinites face, lol, didnt see that one comin...

btw LMAO @ the lil AG/Lincoln convo, that shit was funny, and whiteboy has also been adding some funny commentary in this thread, props, i would rate this thread classic, we got a lot of major important dubcc heads in this one talkin classic shit, all it needed was my certification

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2005, 09:48:01 PM »
put it in her ass and shop her in the throat that always works

Infamous Josedy

• 'G'
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2005, 10:42:37 AM »
Maybe they just dont like you?

bez

« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2005, 02:03:32 PM »
hehe

Things are looking up ya'll.

Don Seer

« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2005, 02:08:36 PM »
oh.......? wwhaaaatttuppp dude?  :P

and dont be hangin on that maybe shit.. "i dunn warned yo ass"  :D

bez

« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2005, 02:15:39 PM »
Sup mannnn.

Since I lasted posted we ave been texting like crazy and we also did the town thing on sat night.  We had a good giggle, a good dance.  At the end of the night when we was leaving the last club she had hold of my hand and shit for ages.  It was like she didnt wanna let go.  When we did let go she turned around and gave me a lil smile.

I text her later on saying (Dont laugh) "I really wanted to kiss you tonight".  She text me back saying "I wanted you to kiss me to".  Since then we have been texting alot saying we wanna be with each other and shit, I think.

She just text me before saying "I'm being serious u no I like u! an I dont mean 2b a bitch and mess u around".  I said to her "cum and pick me up tonight and lets talk about it then".  Right now she is out so she said if its not too late later on she will come and get me. 

Just gotta see what happens and shit.  The thing is if she does come and get me in a bit then I am gunna end up kissing her and shit but I feel bad already cos I know that its behind this lads back.  I would be gutted if it was the other way around!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2005, 02:18:21 PM »
thank your for acknowledging my comments..

Don Seer

« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2005, 02:42:19 PM »
The thing is if she does come and get me in a bit then I am gunna end up kissing her and shit but I feel bad already cos I know that its behind this lads back.  I would be gutted if it was the other way around!

do you know the dude?

if you know him.. back off...

if you dont know him.. fuck that dude!  8)  (ps.. not literally..)

i been there.. get this.. i was once seeing this girl.. .. who was seeing a guy behind her boyfriends back.. her boyfriend happend to be in prison.. and i was seein her behind both their backs! man..i remember a gang of us being sat in her and her girls place being sat watching a movie.. her boyfriend half asleep in front of her.. me sat on one side.. had her hand down my pants.. us sneaking out for a snog n all that.. great times!