Author Topic: U.S. OFFICIAL: ISRAEL MIGHT ATTACK IRAN'S NUKE SITES  (Read 144 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
U.S. OFFICIAL: ISRAEL MIGHT ATTACK IRAN'S NUKE SITES
« on: January 31, 2005, 12:20:15 PM »
Please God, I hope the Israelis are successful.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash4.htm

U.S. OFFICIAL: ISRAEL MIGHT ATTACK IRAN'S NUKE SITES
Mon Jan 31 2005 02:44:11 ET

American envoy John Bolton, the State Department's top international security official, repeated U.S. allegations Monday about an Iranian nuclear weapons program and said Israel might attack Iran's nuclear sites because the Jewish state has "a history" of such actions.

"The vice president said we're very concerned that this might happen," Bolton said, referring to a recent statement by U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney.

"Israel destroyed the Osirak reactor in Iraq. They have a history of this," Bolton said.

Earlier this month Cheney said it was possible Israel might attack Iran if it became convinced Tehran posed a nuclear threat.

Israel's nuclear weapons program is thought to include about 200 warheads deployed on ballistic missiles and aircraft and on three submarines, according to the Washington-based Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.

Israel is also believed to stock chemical and biological weapons, according to the Carnegie Endowment and the Monterey Institute of International Studies, which track such issues.

Israeli officials do not comment on the country's nuclear weapons potential.

"Israel isn't a threat to the United States. We don't treat different cases the same," he said, adding that the United States favors "a Middle East free of all weapons of mass destruction."

Developing...

Matrix Heart

Re: U.S. OFFICIAL: ISRAEL MIGHT ATTACK IRAN'S NUKE SITES
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2005, 12:36:47 PM »
Iran 'will defend nuclear sites'

Iran's military is on standby in case of an attack against its nuclear facilities, the country's top army commander has said. Gen Mohammad Salimi said training had been suspended to concentrate on patrols close to potential targets.  Iran suspects that Israel may attack its nuclear sites because of fears that Tehran is developing nuclear weapons. Iran says it held at least 10 people for allegedly spying on atomic sites for Israel and the US in the past year. "The air force has been ordered to protect the nuclear sites, using all its power," Gen Salimi told a government newspaper. "All our forces including land forces, anti-aircraft [and] radar tactics are protecting the nuclear sites and an attack on them will not be simple," he added. Gen Salimi's comments came amid claims that US military planners have run simulations of a complex attack on Iran's nuclear sites. The US magazine Atlantic Monthly reported that the Pentagon had simulated a three-stage attack on Iran, beginning with operations against suspected nuclear bases.

'Spies' held
At an Iranian cabinet meeting, Intelligence Minister Ali Yunesi said those arrested for spying had been working in Iran for the CIA and Mossad.  An official said that three of those arrested had been working within the state's nuclear programme itself.  In August, Tehran announced the arrest of a number of spies accused of supplying information to other states.  "More than 10 nuclear spies were arrested during the current Iranian year," Mr Yunesi is quoted as saying by the official Irna news agency. He said the 10, whom he accused of working for the CIA and Mossad, were arrested in Tehran and Hormuzgan in southern Iran.  The people were being held in the custody of the revolutionary court, he said.  The US accuses Iran of seeking nuclear weapons.  Iran denies this, saying that its nuclear development programme is purely for peaceful, energy-generating purposes.

:kiss2:

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2005, 01:24:13 PM »
I'll tell you guys one thing.... there's gonna be so many murders in L.A. if this happens.... It's Persian Muslims and Persian Jews everywhere you look.... NIK's school is gonna be on the news every day...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2005, 10:09:13 PM »
^ no way, Persians are hella soft....soft like Butter
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2005, 10:09:53 PM »
^ no way, Persians are hella soft....soft like Butter

Polish, now Persians...

You're on a roll!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2005, 10:11:52 PM »
Next, confused quasi- "intellectual" goofs from Oregon!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2005, 10:14:54 PM »
Next, confused quasi- "intellectual" goofs from Oregon!
Lay off the smoke and drink. You're slipping.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2005, 10:32:31 PM »
So youre a fan then Englewood? I know youve been one for a while. Dont worry the KING TECH character gonna be here for a while. I aint Quik man, cant give yall classics all the time u know?  8)

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2005, 10:54:55 AM »
lol tech is right, theres not gonna be no murders in west la and shit, this aint no south central, and persians and israelis arent no mexicans and blacks.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2005, 03:15:30 PM »
lol tech is right, theres not gonna be no murders in west la and shit, this aint no south central, and persians and israelis arent no mexicans and blacks.

There was a fight at some club a while back... Persian Muslims & Persian Jews.... I don't remember if the Jews got killed or not... I think they just got their asses beat... but yea... shit like that happens in L.A..... the Persians you kick it with are probably those metro fools who go with their mom to get their eyebrows done...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2005, 03:56:12 PM »
i gotta stick by the jews