Author Topic: Snoop Dogg accused of rape?  (Read 518 times)

··: O.G Kody™ :··

Snoop Dogg accused of rape?
« on: January 31, 2005, 02:01:00 PM »
It just appeared on the news here in the UK. Someone in my house saw a quick clip of it.

Anyone know what the full story is?

KoDy.

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Snoop Dogg accused of rape?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2005, 02:03:33 PM »
he raped soopafly

Bla0306

• Lil Geezy
  • Queen B
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2005, 02:05:55 PM »
Rapper Snoop Dogg has reportedly been accused of raping a woman in his dressing room.

The alleged victim claims to have been sexually assaulted by the star - real name is Calvin Broadus - and his friends following the recording of US television show in 2002.

The woman, who is seeking £13 million in compensation, claims to have been drugged before being attacked by the rapper and four of his associates.

Snoop Dogg has allegedly already filed a lawsuit claiming to be the target of an extortion scheme hatched by the woman in question.

The morning after the incident, the alleged victim claims she told family members about the assault, but was advised not to report it to police because the rapper was a gang member and "would send someone to kill her".

Four months later, according to the papers, she contacted the television show, claimed she had been sexually assaulted and said she was calling the police.

The woman alleges that the incident caused "serious emotional distress and anxiety" and left her reclusive, unable to work or go out.

She is said to have been "psychiatrically hospitalised" in September 2003 as a direct result of the alleged attack.

Last October, both parties in the case allegedly attempted to come to an out-of-court settlement.

But the deal reportedly collapsed two weeks ago when the rapper's insurance company refused to "pay a portion of the compensation previously promised" by his legal team, the papers state.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2005, 02:12:23 PM »
Here's allhiphop.com's report on this:

An Emmy Award winning makeup artist has filed a lawsuit against Snoop Dogg, claiming the multi-platinum rapper and several associates raped her following a January 2003 taping of ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live.”

According to the lawsuit, Bell “applied and removed makeup for Snoop from January 28-30, in Snoop’s dressing room in the El Capitan Theater."

Bell charges that Snoop and four others sexually assaulted her and is seeking $25 million in damages and has named Snoop Dogg, ABC, Jimmy Kimmel’s show and the Walt Disney Company as defendants.

Bell, who won an Emmy Award in 2002 for her work on HBO’s popular series “Six Feet Under,” claims that she was incapacitated after drinking what she was told was champagne in Snoop’s dressing room.

According to the lawsuit, she says the network is responsible for the rape, claming Snoop’s dressing room was stocked with large quantities of champagne and marijuana.

Bell also claims she witnessed the rapper snorting cocaine on the final night he co-hosted a show with Kimmel.

Bell claims family members advised her not to report the incident, due to Snoop’s alleged gang affiliations.

According to the complaint, Bell informed representatives at Kimmel’s show and ABC started paying her living expenses.

After those payments ceased, she received payments from Snoop directly, while their respective attorney’s attempted to negotiate a settlement.

She alleges that she needed a therapist and psychiatrist and in September of 2003, had to visit a psychiatric hospital.

In December, Snoop filed a lawsuit against the woman and her legal team, claiming they attempted to extort $5 million from the rapper in exchange for concealing the alleged assault.

Snoop, born Calvin Broadus, maintained that he played no part in the alleged assault and has sued for punitive damages and prevention of future threats.

"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2005, 02:12:39 PM »
Where is that article from?

You can never be sure these girls are legit.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2005, 02:15:46 PM »
sooner or later, the bitch yell "rape !"
-Don Mega

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2005, 02:58:32 PM »
fucking dumb bitch. it is why people are supoose to say no to drugs. they say yes then cry rape cause they cant control it. or they like it becuase the mind is distorted and then they get a glimpse of reality and they dont like it.  But the last time snoop was around groupie bitches they wanted Xtc and then they got crazy and filed a suit against the D-o double.  cause they were getting naked and shit on camera and they probably liked it then and then cryed the next day about i cant believe i just did that.  Fuck groupies.

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2005, 03:05:55 PM »
Why ABC and Jimmy Kimmel???

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2005, 03:11:35 PM »
Why ABC and Jimmy Kimmel???
For more money.  Fuck this bitch.

shifter

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2005, 03:51:26 PM »
"claming Snoop’s dressing room was stocked with large quantities of champagne and marijuana"

Snoop? Snoop Dogg? Never. This just doesn't sound like him ;)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2005, 04:02:52 PM »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2005, 04:08:18 PM »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2005, 07:42:16 PM »
someone is trying to scam

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2005, 07:43:03 PM »
Thats the price u pay for groupie luv.

DAYUM

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2005, 08:00:15 PM »
snoop wont rape  no bitch

i hope...