Author Topic: Snoop(DPG) Vs. Suge(Tha Row) hype  (Read 431 times)

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Snoop(DPG) Vs. Suge(Tha Row) hype
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2002, 04:07:45 PM »

You and LBC21 are king and prince hypocrite bitches. I could have swore you two Snoop groupies was agreein with BIG BPG about how sales dont matter last week when ALL Stars sold poor in the first week.

What's the use of a post like this? You should respect someones point of view. We all have a different opinion, that's what makes posting on a forum interesting. Discussing shit.

Get your mind right.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2002, 05:15:52 AM »

how am I'm hating? Everytime I come here I see mostly all the Snoop dick ridas hating on other west coast people that Snoop has beef with like Jayo, Tha Row, Xzibit etc. hating only because Snoop has beef with them. NOW IF YOU SLOW WHICH IT APPEARS YOU ARE LET ME REPEAT MYSELF. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THA ROW VS. SNOOP I JUST WON'T THE WEST ON TOP. But I find it funny you only called me out for being a hater and not the others in this thread because I brought up a legit point that people outside this board don't to much care about Snoop like that anymore, and it's true too.

U missed one important fact

Who are the bitches that ain't got shit to do but hating on everyone for years without even getting any reply..?
It's Tha Row, NOT Snoop.

And it's the same with the fans.
Tha Row fans are alyways hatin on every former member.
So don't be surprised when this shit makes Snoop/ Dre/ DPG fans hate on Tha Rwo too.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2002, 07:04:43 AM »
And it's the same with the fans.
Tha Row fans are alyways hatin on every former member.
So don't be surprised when this shit makes Snoop/ Dre/ DPG fans hate on Tha Rwo too.

word, just go look at the dpg forum and see how many posts there are talking shit about dre, daz, and snoop.  Those 3 plus others made death row, they made death row famous.  If you are a row fan, how can you hate on them.  I would bet my car that from this point on, no one on the row will make an album better than the chronic, doggystyle, or doggfood.  Yet all the row groupies will say :dre is gay, daz smokes crack, and snoop is a sell out pussy and all their music sucks.  People should like and dislike artists for the music they make, and not what label they are on, or if they are a real gangsta, or whatever.  I could give a fuck if Dre ain't a real gangsta, or if he don't write his own lyrics, I just love the music he makes(as long as I like the rappers that he makes the beats for.)  Do I think X is a bitch for recent stuff? Yeah, but I am still gonna bump his music, and same with Kurupt.