Author Topic: kurupt & deathrow jump bad azz last night in vegas  (Read 1740 times)

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
Re: kurupt & deathrow jump bad azz last night in v
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2002, 11:32:38 PM »
How many people are jelous of Seer? lol

Look out Suge!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2002, 03:43:14 AM »
This sucks if it's true. I wouldn't be suprised if it is true though  ::)

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

themovie

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2002, 04:12:21 AM »
sounds fake? why.... ?

guess we'll know 2morrow

Why tomorrow ?

budsmokeronly

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2002, 04:38:03 AM »
Ok I don't think this shit is real.  If you been to vegas before you know there is cameras everywhere, everywhere you go.  You are always being filmed.  Suge may make some bad decisions sometimes and he may be crazy but he ain't stupid.  His is living like a baller, with hella cash, you think he would risk violating parole just to choke Bad Azz?  Yeah Right!  Last of all, you really think Bad Azz is gonna be hanging out solo at Las Vegas?

Juice

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2002, 06:54:29 AM »
Las Vegas is Suge's city. Why Bad Azz was there? Alone? It's well known that Suge do business there in LV..

If it's true then Bad Azz is stupid. Nothing to add. And wassup with all those rappers talking about killing Suge etc.. and then being slapped like fools?

ALKAHOLIK21

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2002, 07:22:20 AM »
hey maybe badd azz was trying to join the row and he got his initiatian!!!lol If something does happen at that party(if it does happen) wheter it be a fight or shooting i bet it will get media attention  and i bet suge will stay out of it this time cuz he is smarter than the average bear..... the whole row label will probley be there so i dunno if its a good idea for daz to strike now who knows this shit probley diddnt even happen i hope did though its time for some action  

ALKAHOLIK21

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2002, 07:23:00 AM »
hey maybe badd azz was trying to join the row and he got his initiatian!!!lol If something does happen at that party(if it does happen) wheter it be a fight or shooting i bet it will get media attention  and i bet suge will stay out of it this time cuz he is smarter than the average bear..... the whole row label will probley be there so i dunno if its a good idea for daz to strike now who knows this shit probley diddnt even happen i hope did though its time for some action  

themovie

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2002, 07:44:42 AM »
Las Vegas is Suge's city. Why Bad Azz was there? Alone? It's well known that Suge do business there in LV..

If it's true then Bad Azz is stupid. Nothing to add. And wassup with all those rappers talking about killing Suge etc.. and then being slapped like fools?

AH AH AH.
Las vegas is suge city ? LMAO u make me laugh!
Suge do business in las vegas like hundreds other businessmans,drug dealers,thieves....blah blah blah.
WHY BAD AZZ WAS THERE ? ? ?
What's the fuck ?
Bad azz cant go to las vegas cuz (only in your retarded mind) vegas is SUGE CITY ? ? ?
Ok u are joking  ::)

verbalassaulta

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2002, 08:36:04 AM »
i think daz is smoking out of his crack pipe too much again  :D  :D   :D

themovie

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2002, 08:38:02 AM »
i think daz is smoking out of his crack pipe too much again  :D  :D   :D

Not this time.

themovie

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2002, 08:53:57 AM »
Rumours are running rampant that DPG affiliate Bad Ass was beat down at a club Las Vegas last night. We have confirmed this with a few sources, but the most interesting account by far comes from Daz Dillinger himself via his website.

Daz, who now wants to go by the name of Dat Nigga Daz once again, claims that Bad Ass was at the club when Suge Knight and Kurupt came on the scene. Kurupt allegedly came across and spoke to Bad Ass about how he missed kickin' it with the DPG when Suge came from behind and basically attacked Bad Ass.

This is of course Daz's version of events, no doubt more details will come out over the next few days but the facts are pretty much that Bad Ass was beaten down and Suge played a role in it. We'll keep you posted as more details come to hand.

RAPTISM.COM

Quadruple OG

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2002, 11:06:50 AM »
Ok I don't think this shit is real.  If you been to vegas before you know there is cameras everywhere, everywhere you go.  You are always being filmed.  Suge may make some bad decisions sometimes and he may be crazy but he ain't stupid.  His is living like a baller, with hella cash, you think he would risk violating parole just to choke Bad Azz?  Yeah Right!  Last of all, you really think Bad Azz is gonna be hanging out solo at Las Vegas?

Suge would have to be a complete idiot to jump Bad Azz in the middle of Vegas.  He learned the first time not to jump people because of the cameras, plus if he were caught, he's goin back to jail, so I HIGHLY doubt this is true.  And I agree, what would Bad Azz be doin in Vegas alone, and why would Suge jump him and not Kurupt?

Don Seer

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2002, 11:12:04 AM »
what?!

Kurupt is down with tha row? why the hell would suge jump him!?

who says it was in a public place? if it did happen, kurupt could have led him off to a secluded spot!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2002, 11:18:58 AM »
if it did happen, kurupt could have led him off to a secluded spot!

not too many of those in vegas, plus daz posted that it happened at a club

Juice

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2002, 11:35:22 AM »
AH AH AH.
Las vegas is suge city ? LMAO u make me laugh!
Suge do business in las vegas like hundreds other businessmans,drug dealers,thieves....blah blah blah.
WHY BAD AZZ WAS THERE ? ? ?
What's the fuck ?
Bad azz cant go to las vegas cuz (only in your retarded mind) vegas is SUGE CITY ? ? ?
Ok u are joking  ::)

Wassup with you man? You becaming gay? You write like hoes, be serious for a second please. Let me reply to your questions: first of all i didnt write Suge is the boss of all bosses of Las Vegas. I wrote that it looks like Vegas is HIS city, talking about business. He got clubs, he's always there.. He was been shot there, etc.. And about the other question about Bad Azz: of course Bad Azz can do it. He can walk alone in Suge's house dissing his wife too, if he wants. That's not the point. The point is that Suge kicked his ass, according to Daz. So he can go to Vegas and nobody gives a fuck. But when he has his ass kicked, then why is it an international thing? You get the point? Dont talk the talk..

Daz and DPGC are talking shit about Suge and Tha Row. Daz dissed Bloods a couple of times, and Snoop menaced Suge not to fuck with Crips cause they better than Bloods. So for a "rap musician" not affiliated with a gang (Bad Azz) to make songs (and dissing tracks) with those 2 guys and to go to Vegas alone... is not a very intelligent move imo. They started this Gangsta Shit against Bloods and Suge? Then they have to be smart, not so stupid. Cause they can risk their lifes. Bad Azz was been very lucky that it wasnt been a real Blood to kick his ass, but probably a friend of Suge.. (i doubt Suge himself, since he's out on parole).

Ask Pac.