Author Topic: kurupt & deathrow jump bad azz last night in vegas  (Read 1735 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: kurupt & deathrow jump bad azz last night in v
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2002, 03:34:55 PM »
Daz is so funny

And now its on .......and then" its on" again ........and again
HAHAHAHAHA
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2002, 03:47:11 PM »
They started this Gangsta Shit against Bloods and Suge? Then they have to be smart, not so stupid

I think you are missing a point here, Suge has dissed Snoop from day 1 since he left deathrow. He also had all those "unknown new rappers" dissin snoop and dre etc. Suge is always looking for beef.

But really, i think this is all bullshit. Why would Bad Azz go to a club in vegas all by himself. And, i really don't think that kurupt distracted bad azz so that suge could get him from behind and smack him around. And ofcourse SUge is on parole. So he let someone else do it for him. But really, Suge is man enough to face Bad Azz without coming from behind.

So my conclusion is : BULLSHIT.

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2002, 04:17:43 PM »

But really, Suge is man enough to face Bad Azz without coming from behind.

So my conclusion is : BULLSHIT.

On point!!! Suge is man enuff to not have to have some1 distract Bad then him come up behind him!!! Shit he outweighs him by almost 300 pounds!! Why would he need Kurupt, if he wanted to go at Bad then he would do it by himself!!! I also think this is bullshit!! We'll have to see..... :-/

platinumk777

« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2002, 04:19:12 PM »
Daz is so funny

And now its on .......and then" its on" again ........and again
HAHAHAHAHA

;D
Not a moment in Daz's life where it's off... it's always on with that bullshitter

themovie

« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2002, 07:48:05 PM »

Wassup with you man? You becaming gay? You write like hoes, be serious for a second please. Let me reply to your questions: first of all i didnt write Suge is the boss of all bosses of Las Vegas. I wrote that it looks like Vegas is HIS city, talking about business. He got clubs, he's always there.. He was been shot there, etc..

Ask Pac.

Yuz a switch!

"Las Vegas is Suge's city. Why Bad Azz was there? Alone? It's well known that Suge do business there in LV..

If it's true then Bad Azz is stupid. Nothing to add. And wassup with all those rappers talking about killing Suge etc.. and then being slapped like fools? "

Las vegas is suge city is not like "it looks like vegas is his city".

U are ridicolous,shut up pleez. :-X

Juice

« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2002, 09:59:01 PM »
I think you are missing a point here, Suge has dissed Snoop from day 1 since he left deathrow. He also had all those "unknown new rappers" dissin snoop and dre etc. Suge is always looking for beef.

Man i know that. But look.. Snoop dissed Suge while he was still in jail too. And it doesnt matter. I mean.. Suge CAN diss them. Cause he's really a G. But if they diss back, and they diss Bloods too, then damn it's no more music. Feel me? That's Suge's game, not music. They wanted to take it to this level (by replying so hard and by dissing Bloods), so.. now they HAVE TO handle it. Feel me?

Juice

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2002, 10:05:39 PM »
Yuz a switch!

"Las Vegas is Suge's city. Why Bad Azz was there? Alone? It's well known that Suge do business there in LV..

If it's true then Bad Azz is stupid. Nothing to add. And wassup with all those rappers talking about killing Suge etc.. and then being slapped like fools? "

Las vegas is suge city is not like "it looks like vegas is his city".

U are ridicolous,shut up pleez. :-X

Man stop being a hoe! READ THE WHOLE DAMN PHRASE, MORON!

"I wrote that it looks like Vegas is HIS city, TALKING ABOUT BUSINESS. He got clubs, he's always there.. He was been shot there, etc.."

And business doesnt always have to mean TO SELL DRUGS. I was referring to promotion of his label, to clubs he has (662), to stuff like that. He's pratically always there. Nobody wrote he's the boss of Vegas, or that he was born there.

And shut up, cause the most you reply, the most you expose how fake are DPGC talking about being G's. Do you really believe this shit? Kurupt talking with Bad Azz and Suge kicking him from the back? C'mon..... This shit is so damn funny! For kids.

But.. hold on.. dont write Daz is a crackhead or Alex_G will re-appear to e-blast you!

Don Seer

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2002, 10:55:21 PM »
u two again.... you should really just hook up and fuck... get it over with  >:( quit fucking bitching both of u fags.

p.s.

i saw who's been deleting their own posts to try and cover up... i see everything  >:(

anyways....

the reality is this.

daz says it happened on his forum.(yes i believe the daz that posts is daz)
no news sites have reported it without basically rewording what daz posted.

regardless what anyone says... you have reason to wonder why mr b.a.d. was there - maybe on a break with his girl or something... u just dont know so stop speculating.

it is perfectly possible for this to have happened.
its not too hard to find a quiet spot in any club... exactly the kind of place u'd head to if you were having a chat with someone. whether he was lured or not is a different matter, and will come out.

people have made daz out to be this crazy crackhead, but in reality as we've seen when the kurupt shit goes down he speaks whats on his mind first, then after finding out more details will change to suit that. back then he didnt know about the kurupt shit coz kurupt didnt tell...

i think something happened, dont know how bad... but whether daz n them 'rode for mr bad' is something we'll have to find out... daz will have to answer on his forum or something'll be in the news!

Juice

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2002, 02:10:46 AM »
quit fucking bitching both of u fags.

And you's a bitch.
Btw one question: is you the only mod in this board? Hahah.. cause for real, all i see is you dissing and not doing things. You dont even read full topics, you just see me and you diss. I'm tired of your ugly ass, fuck you bitch. And that's for real! Out.

themovie

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2002, 02:43:46 AM »

And you's a bitch.
Btw one question: is you the only mod in this board? Hahah.. cause for real, all i see is you dissing and not doing things. You dont even read full topics, you just see me and you diss. I'm tired of your ugly ass, fuck you bitch. And that's for real! Out.

Overseer has been dissed by antonio.  ::)

Juice

« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2002, 02:46:28 AM »
Overseer has been dissed by antonio.  ::)

Oh for real? You noticed that too? Damn you are smart! FOOL HE DISSED YOU TOO. And all because you have to reply everytime like a hoe. So shut up.

"Overseer has been dissed by antonio......"

You sounds like my lil 4 years old sister when she calls my mother. What a hoe!

themovie

« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2002, 02:50:02 AM »
Bad azz was in vegas for the magic show,and he wasn't alone.

Don Seer

« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2002, 02:53:02 AM »

And you's a bitch.

right fuck you and myrealname,

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2002, 02:59:28 AM »

right fuck you and myrealname,

ahhh thanks Seer

Myrealname
Guest    :D

Ant0nio
Guest     ;D

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Antonio

« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2002, 03:10:43 AM »
ahhh thanks Seer

Ant0nio
Guest     ;D

Ok, i've seen enought. And thanx Overseer, you def an OG now. You did the right thing cause i was starting to hate this board too (because of this moron always replying to me), but the point is: you can do it without dissing, fool.

Out.