Author Topic: Dean will head the DNC.  (Read 196 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Dean will head the DNC.
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2005, 02:12:54 PM »
how come you still have your SN listed as machiavelli when you clearly stand with the racist half of america.
The comedy just doesn't stop.

i've clearly demonstrated to you why the republicans are the racist party of america on more than one occasion, yet like a broken record you keep saying the same thing over and over unwilling to face reality.... but ignorance of reality is to be expected of a modern day republican/wanna-be conservative.  your party supports strom thurmond, trent lott, and a long list of other racist republicans.

Woodrow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2005, 10:25:31 PM »
i've clearly demonstrated to you why the republicans are the racist party of america on more than one occasion, yet like a broken record you keep saying the same thing over and over unwilling to face reality.... but ignorance of reality is to be expected of a modern day republican/wanna-be conservative.  your party supports strom thurmond, trent lott, and a long list of other racist republicans.
I'm the broken record?

LOL

Woodrow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2005, 04:11:12 PM »

"I hate the Republicans and everything they stand for"
Howard Dean
Jan 29, 2005

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2005, 10:53:30 PM »
LOL. If you think political cartoons win arguments then I can find plenty that aren't so kind to your idols.  But I usually don't post political cartoons because well... I think they are stupid. 

Of course your love of cartoons makes sense given your fear of words.  By the way are you getting any treatment for your vocabulary phobia yet?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2005, 10:57:48 PM by Ant »