Author Topic: Dean will head the DNC.  (Read 485 times)

Woodrow

Re: Dean will head the DNC.
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2005, 06:51:57 PM »
you still have yet to make any sense. 
The delusions continue.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2005, 07:08:12 PM »
you still have yet to make any sense. 
The delusions continue.

your right it does lol thats the only way anyone can be a bush supporter. 

But anyways, unlike yourself, i'm not afraid to actually use words.  You seem to think if you write posts where you never say explicitly what you mean you have more outs later on to reconstruct your arguement.  Sure, that may be true in your own mind, but in reality its indicative personal insecurity.  It would seem your freqently embarassed to explicitly state a point for fear of having to actually defend it.  But when a whole response is "C. Dolores Tucker" what is there to defend?  So anyways I played your dumb game for a post, and you seem to think you actually accomplished something, but in the end your still a republican and therefore still delusional, ignorant, insecure... well the list could go on.

Anyways jsut to clarify the stupidity of your posts:

1) Why are you arguing about whether I'm really a fan of westcoast rap? To matter of fact, that whole issue is retarded.

2) I never actually argued anything with you, nor did you argue anything with me, your whole arguement boiled down to "C. Delores Tucker"  What this has to do with Dan Quayle is beyond me, but hey whatever makes you feel good. 

3) Woodrow claims to be proficient at modern politics, but he supports Bush.  Enough said. 

Anyways, I'm glad you have Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Rielly to support your point of view.  I'll stick with the side of Stiglitz, Miller, Kahneman, Arrow, and Solow.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2005, 06:21:14 AM »
Then you should be happy since you support the conservative side of american.  By the way, do you recall conservative america telling us that Tupac Shakur's music has "no place in american society."  During Bush I's term the conservatives tried to ban 2pacalypse Now from being released.   

What the fuck is your point? Do I look like I give a flying fuck about what Dan Quale said? NO.

You think just because I have Conservative views, I have to automatically support everything they say? Like you do with Liberals and their views.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2005, 07:37:15 AM »
C. Tucker and Tipper Gore stand as minorities of the Democrat party. In terms of banning music, the Republicans back then were spear heading the whole thing. Fuck a documentry, I remember that shit. There were a few Democrats that supported the ban though, but it was good old Dan that wanted 2Pac banned. Also, the difference in music they wanted ban is very interesting. Democrats pushed for bans on music that was "vulger" and downgraded women, like 2 Live Cru. Republicans pushed to ban more politically charged music like N.W.A., 2Pac and Public Enemy. Tucker and T.Gore were highly against Death Row for it's gangsta image and negative lyrics. Republicans feared rappers like Public Enemy, N.W.A. and 2Pac.

As for Dean as the head of the Democrats. I think it's perfect. The Democrats need someone to charge them up, and to get the party right. Right now, we can't be trying to attract voters and isolate the core Democrat voters. So what if we are getting more liberal. We need to re-establish ourselves, regroup and push forward in trying to attract voters. People can't afford to buy a house now, people are working 2 jobs just so they can have enough money to get by, we are in a situation in which people are struggling to get by. The Democrats need to go back to their core, their base and reach out to the average working man. We used to be the party of the common man, the labors, and we need to get back that.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2005, 07:47:35 AM »
Since you summed this up I'll add a little more.  First it should seem obvious that there is a significant difference in party standing between Tucker and Quayle.  But also, CWalkers statement tha the campaign to ban certain rap was headed by Tipper Gore was also offbase.

Tipper Gore campaigned for, and successfully encouraged the RIAA to force record labels to place Partental Advisory notices on CDs.  This is far from actually banning certain types of music.  Personally, considering the content of many CDs, it don't have any problem with the Parental Advisory warnings.  All the warning does it give consumers additional information.  It doesn't stop a consumer from purchasing anything, or force any type of music from being banned.  And yes, if you look at the list of music Tipper Gore found offense most of it was because of sexual content.  Here is a list of songs singled out as being offensive by the 'Parents Music Resource Center' a group Tipper founded:

Artist    Song title    Lyrical content
1    Prince    Darling Nikki    Sex / Masturbation
2    Sheena Easton    Sugar Walls    Sex
3    Judas Priest    Eat Me Alive    Sex
4    Vanity    Strap on Robby Baby    Sex
5    Mötley Crüe    Bastard    Violence
6    AC/DC    Let Me Put My Love into You    Sex
7    Twisted Sister    We're Not Gonna Take It    Violence
8    Madonna    Dress You Up    Sex
9    W.A.S.P.    Animal (Fuck Like a Beast)    Sex
10    Def Leppard    High 'n Dry    Drug and Alcohol Use
11    Mercyful Fate    Into the Coven    Occult
12    Black Sabbath    Trashed    Drug and Alcohol Use
13    The Mary Jane Girls    In My House    Sex
14    Venom    Possessed    Occult
15    Cyndi Lauper    She-Bop    Sex / Masturbation

There aren't even any rap songs on this list.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2005, 09:25:55 AM »
How in the fuck did we get from Dean heading the DNC to Republicans wanting to ban 2pac.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2005, 11:05:13 AM »
lol @ this thread.....funny shit still
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2005, 11:11:02 AM »
How in the fuck did we get from Dean heading the DNC to Republicans wanting to ban 2pac.

how come you still have your SN listed as machiavelli when you clearly stand with the racist half of america.

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2005, 11:18:25 AM »
how come you still have your SN listed as machiavelli when you clearly stand with the racist half of america.
The comedy just doesn't stop.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2005, 11:47:00 AM »

Wow!...How is my SN being listed as 'Machiavelli" pertinent to the racist half of america.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2005, 01:12:54 PM »
The comedy just doesn't stop.

i've clearly demonstrated to you why the republicans are the racist party of america on more than one occasion, yet like a broken record you keep saying the same thing over and over unwilling to face reality.... but ignorance of reality is to be expected of a modern day republican/wanna-be conservative.  your party supports strom thurmond, trent lott, and a long list of other racist republicans.

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2005, 09:25:31 PM »
i've clearly demonstrated to you why the republicans are the racist party of america on more than one occasion, yet like a broken record you keep saying the same thing over and over unwilling to face reality.... but ignorance of reality is to be expected of a modern day republican/wanna-be conservative.  your party supports strom thurmond, trent lott, and a long list of other racist republicans.
I'm the broken record?

LOL

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2005, 03:11:12 PM »

"I hate the Republicans and everything they stand for"
Howard Dean
Jan 29, 2005

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2005, 09:53:30 PM »
LOL. If you think political cartoons win arguments then I can find plenty that aren't so kind to your idols.  But I usually don't post political cartoons because well... I think they are stupid. 

Of course your love of cartoons makes sense given your fear of words.  By the way are you getting any treatment for your vocabulary phobia yet?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2005, 09:57:48 PM by Ant »