Author Topic: ONLY 4 Da Real CRIPZ and non-ignorant muhfuccaz  (Read 762 times)

TeddyGramz

• Lil Geezy
ONLY 4 Da Real CRIPZ and non-ignorant muhfuccaz
« on: February 02, 2005, 02:36:23 PM »
was craccin' cuzzinz,

yo im frum Murdaland and we got Grape Street Crips ova here, and i'm down wit dey sett, and i aint neva eva touch'd Cali turf.  and i rep my chit, but lets just say i bekame a rapper, how would niggaz react wit dat shit.  wud i be real or fake.  and 2 let ya'll know, i aint no 12/13 yr old nigga so yea i need sum real chyt not no bullshit ass net bangin'

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: ONLY 4 Da Real CRIPZ and non-ignorant muhfuccaz
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2005, 03:05:27 PM »
 :sign_banhim:
NO MORE WAR

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2005, 03:07:11 PM »
sup cuzzzzzz  :psych:

:sign_banhim:

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2005, 03:32:23 PM »
ceep representing cuzz, fucc tha haterz

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2005, 03:39:02 PM »
You're just a rebel without a cause. You claim crip to change the community, but if you ain't a product of that community, then what's the point? You say you're down, but for what? Violence? Get outta here wit that shit, If you were some kind of affiliate, I would understand. But if you're in a whole notha state trying to claim it, then wake up cuzzin, you dreaming. I doubt them cats would give you a pass to claim anyway. Wuetevr though. Why don't you juss start your own set in Murdaland?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2005, 03:39:57 PM »
damn yall r hardcore.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2005, 05:30:43 PM »
have you ever heard about any hard cats outta MD? I havent

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2005, 05:41:59 PM »
was craccin' cuzzinz,

yo im frum Murdaland and we got Grape Street Crips ova here, and i'm down wit dey sett, and i aint neva eva touch'd Cali turf.  and i rep my chit, but lets just say i bekame a rapper, how would niggaz react wit dat shit.  wud i be real or fake.  and 2 let ya'll know, i aint no 12/13 yr old nigga so yea i need sum real chyt not no bullshit ass net bangin'
and where might u really be from?

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2005, 06:15:39 PM »
this kid is funny lets make him a mod.

Thirteen

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2005, 08:14:38 PM »
REAL G'Z STILL TYPE IN CCAPS CCUZZO. THIS HOTMAIL CCRIPS ON MINE!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2005, 09:10:16 PM »
Crips?
Non-ignorant?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHA

I give you credit tho, at least you use punctuations. You alright in my book just for that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2005, 03:38:15 AM »
You're just a rebel without a cause. You claim crip to change the community, but if you ain't a product of that community, then what's the point? You say you're down, but for what? Violence? Get outta here wit that shit, If you were some kind of affiliate, I would understand. But if you're in a whole notha state trying to claim it, then wake up cuzzin, you dreaming. I doubt them cats would give you a pass to claim anyway. Wuetevr though. Why don't you juss start your own set in Murdaland?
Hahah i know hey!

Hardcore internet gangsters.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

TeddyGramz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2005, 08:42:52 AM »
c checc dis out i kame frum GA ('round 224 Mafia Crips) just neva got put in cuz i juss aint wunt 2 at da time.  c half of ya'll prolly doin at dat net bangin bullshyt.  i aint even catchin feelinz cuz all ya'll gunna do iz talk all dis stupid shyt thinkin u all cute n' funny n shyt but ur not really funny.  u wud b surprised if ya'll kame 2 MD.  i aint even gunna talk all dis shyt bout ya'll.  kuz i kno if u actually kame down here it wud be anotha story and plus if i did i wud definatly look like a net - nerd like half u muh fuccaz.  and CRIPS dont half 2 type in caps, whueva tha fucc tol u dat dont know they knowledge.  and its kool ya'll dis cuz i admit its actually kinda funny askin a question like dat, so i aint trippin.  believe it or not i really really dont give a fucc i aint gotta prove my shyt 2 ya'll so since ya'll think ya'll all kool n shyt fucc it and fucc ya'll.  lass 2 all da ppl who think we dont bang in MD, how tha fucc do u think that shit got world wide? (Tennesse, Alabama, ATL, NY, Boston, etc.)

lbc213

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2005, 08:45:04 AM »
REAL G'Z STILL TYPE IN CCAPS CCUZZO. THIS HOTMAIL CCRIPS ON MINE!!!

LMAO

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2005, 08:51:47 AM »
There's prolly all kinds of sets in MD. Ain't no one denying that. There's killas everywhere. But why would you discuss street shit on the internet? You asked for opinions and muthafucaz gave you one. Now you're all butt-hurt because it wasn't in your favor. And also, if MD is so notorious like you say it is, then why don't you click up with one of their sets? Make a change on your own grounds. Why would you wanna claim a cali turf when you haven't even ran wit em. You know why? Because you're a FAKE ASS LIL ATTENTION WHORE. GET THA FUC OUTTA HERE.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!