Author Topic: ONLY 4 Da Real CRIPZ and non-ignorant muhfuccaz  (Read 763 times)

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: ONLY 4 Da Real CRIPZ and non-ignorant muhfuccaz
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2005, 09:49:37 PM »
<---- bel aire park surenos WOPTOWN thirteen surenos in this bitch but after reading the post i think he needs to go put in work. earn a stripe or two except the ones on his mickey dees work shirt. :sign_banhim: and ill have my homeboy Doughboy ass rape this fool cuzz he so hard  pleaz :sign_hitit:

Sorry to say, we shit on 13, round here, almost all the surenos i know are child molestors and crack heads.

illegal aliens n shit.
you can shit on what you want but i rep what i rep no clown over her buster ass leva fuckin ded wearing queer 1 to the 3 ranker but im not net banging so say what you say just remember what you said when you said like dre said pendejo.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2005, 02:45:21 AM »
<~~~ Grove street gangsta...

word...Grove Street foe life...fucc tha haterz...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2011, 01:27:08 PM »
was craccin' cuzzinz,

yo im frum Murdaland and we got Grape Street Crips ova here, and i'm down wit dey sett, and i aint neva eva touch'd Cali turf.  and i rep my chit, but lets just say i bekame a rapper, how would niggaz react wit dat shit.  wud i be real or fake.  and 2 let ya'll know, i aint no 12/13 yr old nigga so yea i need sum real chyt not no bullshit ass net bangin'

wow.  man did i regret fuccin with those niggaz

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2011, 01:39:29 PM »
me favoring everything blue. i'm not a fan of rappers that's not from cali that bang b or c. to me it's not authentic and dudes are trying to rap for the wrong reasons these days. wit that being said if you do rap make sure what you rappin is real.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2011, 01:44:52 PM »
lol, son that was me 6 years ago going on 7. 

smh, i got all this knowledge and wisdom and life experience but nothing material to show for it 7 years later besides a goal i set out for myself dealing with something completely different that isn't even set in stone yet.  fuccin with tha Crips were a waste of time and a waste of my life

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2011, 02:01:26 PM »
lol, son that was me 6 years ago going on 7. 

smh, i got all this knowledge and wisdom and life experience but nothing material to show for it 7 years later besides a goal i set out for myself dealing with something completely different that isn't even set in stone yet.  fuccin with tha Crips were a waste of time and a waste of my life
my fault. but yeah if it don't make dollaz it son't make sense. good think you realized that. most don't and then it's too late.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2011, 02:07:05 PM »
all this shit had went down waaay before i posted this thread (September).  by the time i made this i was already expelled from my 2nd school and i was waiting on my trial for some other shit.  

good times  ::)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2011, 02:17:20 PM »
all this shit had went down waaay before i posted this thread (September).  by the time i made this i was already expelled from my 2nd school and i was waiting on my trial for some other shit.  

good times  ::)
i can dig it i've experienced fighting charges while going to school as well

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2011, 02:40:42 PM »
I was already kicked out by then.  I'm glad I'm not a born quiter tho becuz I've always kept it movin.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2011, 02:48:52 PM »
I was already kicked out by then.  I'm glad I'm not a born quiter tho becuz I've always kept it movin.
ditto.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2011, 01:30:54 PM »
i didnt even reply in this thread like u claimed, cuzzo

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2011, 04:58:06 PM »
Lol radio tube was a wanksta from day one

:laugh:

If dude were to go to school here even the white it's would be takin his jokes money.

And daz said he'd fuck u up

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2011, 05:13:12 PM »

i ain't see that in the video.  u must be trolling again like always

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2011, 06:47:32 PM »
LMFAO

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2011, 01:33:51 AM »

i ain't see that in the video.  u must be trolling again like always

i talked to him personally, sent the word though kurupt, since me n him met at TGI a while back we kept in touch.

he said to roll your wire wannabe ass through long beach.

lol at trolling, your "serious" posts are trolling itself, buy your too stupid to realize.

everything u say is pure nonsense with no relation to the real world. your like a kid that still believe in santa claus, im sure your the embarrassment of your family, unless your whole family is full of morons like you.

go live on your maryland "crip" fantasies and "wire" fantasies, with all those imaginary women you talk about boning every night

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.