Author Topic: ONLY 4 Da Real CRIPZ and non-ignorant muhfuccaz  (Read 765 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: ONLY 4 Da Real CRIPZ and non-ignorant muhfuccaz
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2011, 06:50:39 AM »
And daz said he'd fuck u up

i ain't see that in the video.  u must be trolling again like always

i talked to him personally, sent the word though kurupt, since me n him met at TGI a while back we kept in touch.

he said to roll your wire wannabe ass through long beach.

lol at trolling, your "serious" posts are trolling itself, buy your too stupid to realize.

everything u say is pure nonsense with no relation to the real world. your like a kid that still believe in santa claus, im sure your the embarrassment of your family, unless your whole family is full of morons like you.

go live on your maryland "crip" fantasies and "wire" fantasies, with all those imaginary women you talk about boning every night

u do realize that once u start typing Hatred towards me i ignore that shit right?  but if it's therapy 4 u then by all meanz homie, take your best shot  :D

and lmao @ Kurupt.  Ask that nigga Kurupt when is he gonna replay his role as "ashy larry"?  I'm ashy biotch face ass nigga   :laugh:  Dog doo-doo on a squirrell's nuts face ass nigga!  LEGGO!  :laugh:

u probably don't even know Kurupt tho, u fakin' like shytt

EDIT:

But 4 tha record, my folks live down the street from where "The Wire" was shot and I've done scrapped in them streets BY MYSELF before and bled and made niggaz bleed so....  and what's funny about that is that there are Crips around there too, my Uncle had to run with them niggaz in Central and as we all know the streets and jail are intertwined so again....  well atleast in Baltimore City they are

Truth be told I've been surrounded by Crips and Bloods all my life whether thru Family or Friends.  My Cousin from Trenton who's a Blood is on youtube for murdering a nigga, 18 years old and got life and nobody even knew if he was really guilty or not, he just had that rep 4 doin' dumb shit/  It doesn't stop with him unfortunately........ i was destined to come across it at 1 point or another/  I could've been on "Bad Boys" side like I've been on "Death Row's" side and I still would've ended up in that predicament. 

I remember when I told my homies from VA that I got in, they were like "it's about time, what took u so long" and it jumped off from there with that colors shit.  People know who I am all around Temple Hills and Oxon Hill, they know what I was on at 1 point. 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 07:02:02 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Actavis

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2011, 12:28:10 PM »
Real niggas brag about their bum life on the internet to strangers.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2011, 02:25:06 PM »
We do.  We do a hellava lot better explaining shit than fake niggas do.  I stopped living by some un written code of what a Gangster means.  It's either literal or it's someone who's about their business.  Needless to say I haven't stopped grinding since I was 14 and I've been doing Music and Hollywood since I can remember, 23 years is not a long time homie
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 02:30:42 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2011, 10:50:03 AM »
So not a single real crip posted in here?

I'm disappointed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE